• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test Enhanced Senses CRT

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Hear me out...

In the following clip, Johnny is able to climb up these ladders and kick down barrels while completely blind.

And while you can argue that Dukey was guiding him, the stuff he was saying was extremely vague, and there was really no way of telling the placing of the barrels and ladders.

So for the following reasons, I think Johnny Test, an 11-year-old kid, should be given Instinctive Actions.

In the following clip, Johnny was shown to pop two water balloons with a badge while blind.

So for this, I'm proposing that Johnny should have Enhanced Senses. Shouldn't be too crazy.

Last edited:
This isn't instinctive action. This is just evidence that he has good awareness of his surroundings while unable to see.

Instinctive action is acting without conscious thought. He is clearly acting with his brain and listening to what Duke is saying, he is just blind.

Very confused why people here are okay with this addition.

If it was like this, any person who is remotely good at acting while blind or blindfolded would also have the ability.

Yeah tbh, I'm really not seeing Instinctive reaction here. It just seems like he's good while being blind, and that's it.

This isn't instinctive action. This is just evidence that he has good awareness of his surroundings while unable to see.

Instinctive action is acting without conscious thought. He is clearly acting with his brain and listening to what Duke is saying, he is just blind.

Very confused why people here are okay with this addition.

If it was like this, any person who is remotely good at acting while blind or blindfolded would also have the ability.
This, the fact that people somehow confuse an enhanced sense feat (specifically a enhanced smell feat since Johnny used his loved taco smell to gain some awareness of his surroundings, though isn't a really good awareness since various times he was going to end bad if Duke didn't save him) with instinctive action make me believe not many have read the power page, so here is the description given by the page:
Instinctive Action is the ability to act without the need for conscious thought. The actions need to be done through muscle memory, instinct, or any other means separated from the user's regular consciousness, like automatic magic that triggers on its own, technology set to act under set circumstances or regularly, supernatural forces maneuvering the user in some way, etc. The power doesn't need to be used in response to anything, as long as the user does things not controlled by their regular consciousness. Actions done through a regular human's realistic instincts don't count, their feats need to be surreal (e.g. displays of the concept of Mushin as it is in real life don't count, but a portrayal of it in a series as an actual, reliable phenomenon would count). A profile should preferably elaborate if the power is passive, active on command, or something inconsistent in between.
Johnny clearly don't qualify for the ability as he is very conscious of his actions, going as far as even explain the reasoning of what he is doing, he isn't moving automatically without any thought or by some supernatural mean outside his control.

Perhaps not Instinctive Action, but it does prove that he can act without even knowing what's coming.

And while you can argue that Dukey was guiding him, the stuff he was saying was extremely vague, and there was really no way of telling the placing of the barrels and ladders.
"Up that ladder!"
proceeds to go up the ladder immediately
"Kick the barrel!"
kicks an oncoming barrel

There's also the fact Johnny immediately gives up and calls his sisters for help after he can't hear Dukey, and that he starts acting like a blind person after Dukey stops helping him out, like how he was close to falling off the platform or how he made a giant bucket of magma spill onto the platform because he ended up getting a chain that was connected to it on his leg. He straight up even says he's using his senses as well.

Disagree.

Perhaps not Instinctive Action, but it does prove that he can act without even knowing what's coming.
I mean, everyone can actually act without knowing what is coming, if you mean to do it in a effective good way then is really arguable Johnny case because he certainly did hit any wall while walking, but walked straight through a hole and a fall (didn't fell thanks to Duke help in the first and the second one thanks to be saved by a taco airship), walked in the path of a car (saved by Duke again), through a thing slamming rhytmically against the floor (got lucky a passed just when the tempo was good), two times got accidentally inside a vehicle and moved things randomly (which freed the gorilla that took Duke, made the airplane fly randomly, activated a warning and accidentally ejected them), the part where he moved the best without see was when the parody of donkey kong (so it really was a toon force moment) in which Duke was telling him how to move. Overall I would say is more a luck feat than anything else.

"Up that ladder!"

"Kick the barrel!"

There's also the fact Johnny immediately gives up and calls his sisters for help after he can't hear Dukey, and that he starts acting like a blind person after Dukey stops helping him out, like how he was close to falling off the platform or how he made a giant bucket of magma spill onto the platform because he ended up getting a chain that was connected to it on his leg. He straight up even says he's using his senses as well.

Disagree.
Seems like PIS

I am honestly leaning to Non-Feat. As Electro said, it honestly just seems like either some dumb luck or PIS.

I am honestly leaning to Non-Feat. As Electro said, it honestly just seems like either some dumb luck or PIS.
Expectro* but thanks. Johnny also seems to have supernatural luck on his profile (though seems like is with some item), so at most it could be classified as a luck feat.

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440.jpg

Expectro* but thanks. Johnny also seems to have supernatural luck on his profile (though seems like is with some item), so at most it could be classified as a luck feat.
This can be added as an addition support to his luck feat.
I actually wouldn't recommend doing this, as Johnny's luck is extremely inconsistent throughout the show.

But yes. His Good Luck Charm item gives him Supernatural Luck.

I actually wouldn't recommend doing this, as Johnny's luck is extremely inconsistent throughout the show.

But yes. His Good Luck Charm item gives him Supernatural Luck.
I mean, of that I'm sure since this is a cartoon where toon force is the rule, but if really forced to classify this feat as something then it would really be at most a luck one.

I mean, of that I'm sure since this is a cartoon where toon force is the rule, but if really forced to classify this feat as something then it would really be at most a luck one.
I mean, whether or not we give Johnny's base form Limited Supernatural Luck is up to staff.

I actually have a few more feats off the top of my head Johnny does out of pure Luck.

Back