• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a quick question:

So say if Johnny X and Super Dukey survive an attack that was calc'd at to be 8-A, and takes no damage whatsoever from the attack.

Would it be reasonable to assume that Johnny and Dukey's base forms would scale to that attack, since they're 8-A themselves?

Just a quick question:

So say if Johnny X and Super Dukey survive an attack that was calc'd at to be 8-A, and takes no damage whatsoever from the attack.

Would it be reasonable to assume that Johnny and Dukey's base forms would scale to that attack, since they're 8-A themselves?
Can someone answer this for me pls?

So I found another feat from the Netflix show that may or may not need to be calculated.
Just a quick question:

Here's the feat if y'all are curious.

Here's the feat if y'all are curious.

For context, Johnny and Dukey were desperately trying to grab their Johnny X and Super Dukey outfits, but those robot things blew up the ship, but it turns out that Johnny and Dukey were just able to put on their outfits before the ship exploded, which means they survived it.

If Johnny and Dukey didn't tank the attack in their base form, their base form doesn't scale at all to it.
I was just curious about it, because I thought it wouldn't be unrealistic to assume that base Johnny and Dukey could scale to something they would survive due to it being on their level.

I just realized something...

In Neko's second calc (the one where Johnny and Dukey get launched out of a canon), I think it's easy to assume that it was Bumper (the kid with the terrible ginger haircut) was the one who launched them. This part right here implies that he did, as he was pandering to the audience that Dukey and Johnny were going to get launched.

Neko used the distance of satellites from Earth (160 to 2,000 km), to calculate the speed Johnny and Dukey must've been going to reach those heights in that amount of time.

The low end was 153600 m/s, while the high end was 1920000 m/s, which I believe ranges from Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ speeds.

Would this be a speed upgrade for the verse?

I just realized something...

In Neko's second calc (the one where Johnny and Dukey get launched out of a canon), I think it's easy to assume that it was Bumper (the kid with the terrible ginger haircut) was the one who launched them. This part right here implies that he did, as he was pandering to the audience that Dukey and Johnny were going to get launched.

Neko used the distance of satellites from Earth (160 to 2,000 km), to calculate the speed Johnny and Dukey must've been going to reach those heights in that amount of time.

The low end was 153600 m/s, while the high end was 1920000 m/s, which I believe ranges from Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+ speeds.

Would this be a speed upgrade for the verse?
Yeah, Bumper was the one that launched them through a cannon. I thought that was obvious

Because it's literally just attack speed. It doesn't apply to reactions or combat speed at all

Found a stamina feat:

Johnny was basically perfectly fine after receiving minor brain surgery from his sisters.

Unless there's some context behind this, then this is actually really good for the verse.

I have a question:

So say if Character A, who's the main protagonist of the show, decides to save the world by "sacrificing" himself. Basically do a final attack that would "kill" him.

But of course, at the end the world is saved, and the protagonist is perfectly fine in the end.

However, the explanation as to why the protagonist didn't die after sacrificing himself was "He's the star of the show, so he can't die."

Is this some kind of ability?

I have a question:

So say if Character A, who's the main protagonist of the show, decides to save the world by "sacrificing" himself. Basically do a final attack that would "kill" him.

But of course, at the end the world is saved, and the protagonist is perfectly fine in the end.

However, the explanation as to why the protagonist didn't die after sacrificing himself was "He's the star of the show, so he can't die."

Is this some kind of ability?
plot manipulation or something like that

Back