• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Rambo revision

There's no real number of staff's votes for this to be accepted, as long everything is cleared and there's no issue its good. Take into account I don't disagree with 9-B rating, but neither explosion not the fall qualify as 9-B (at least not necessary), and still not sure about the neck breaking, but I dount that breaking a neck is close to 5000 N of force.

Obviously the neck rip would be wall level.

Actually, it's 5600N for hanging, and even then it only slightly fractures the neckbone, not destroy it completely, however, in some cases, if you gain too much weight, you'll end up like this guy, LMAO.

EDIT: Apparently after they reduced the force to 4400N decapitations still happened.

AKA Hanging is Wall level through and through.

I am also uncertain if these feats measure up to 9-B. It seems more likely that the character is 9-C so far. The energy needed for a neck-breaking feat may need to be calculated.

But to my knowledge, crushing necks with grip strength is similar to crushing backs, which is Wall level through and through. Same goes for karate-chopping them or twisting heads a full 360 degrees. XING06 also thought the same.

And ripping apart the Adam's Apple from a spine is also, to my knowledge, blatantly superhuman.

And with hanging actually being capable of decapitating a fully-grown man at times with the right length, I myself wouldn't doubt it being Wall level either.

You know about the neck ripping part to me it seems like it was mostly Rambo digging his nails into the throat then ripping it to the side or open.

I did some and an Adam's apple is just cartilage and is relatively easy to crush. Of course that's different from actually ripping one....

How about you upgrade Rambo's tier to 9-B before upgrading his lifting strength until the calculation is finished or done? That's all.

It is probably best if you try to be patient.

Yes, Assembled, please try to be patient. We have found some interesting feats that will support Rambo being 9-B in the long run, please give it a little bit more time.

Even the strongest people in real life are able to rip throats so I'm not sure if that can be used.

Fight Science - Tiger Style Test Results
Fight Science - Tiger Style Test Results

Speaking of which Composite Human may be eligible to have limited reactive power level, hmm......

Rambo ripped out the adam's apple and the rest of the neckbones from the spine tho, not just the flesh. Not sure real life humans can do that.

I see no bone in the neck. Rambo even goes for the bone itself and we hear a detaching sound.

Breaking the largest vertebra (and most other vertebrae) in the neck apparently requires Street level+ energy at the very minimum, and this is ignoring the fact that the calc doesn't take into account the lamina, which most characters almost always destroy alongside the muscles, so yeah, neck-breaking in the movies is easily Wall level.

Neck snapping a person which can destroy tendons, blood vessels, and neck bones is flat out wall level what KLOL said during Jason Bourne revision thread.

The calc doesn't even take into account the lamina's value, and the lamina unarguably gets destroyed in the process, and it would wield higher results in and out of itself.

Rambo's attack potency would be wall level, like i said, he can trade blows with other villains who can harm his wall level durability.

So should he be Street level+ or Wall level?

Back