• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Soldier Fights An Army Of Zombies (7-0-0)

John Rambo vs 100 Human Wights

Rambo is carrying a M60 with three 100-round belts, his Machete, and his Hoyt Spectra compound bow with 50 normal arrows and 3 explosive ones. He has 12 hours to prepare before the Wights arrive. He don't necessarily knows what they are but knows they aren't human, he also don't know about their weakness to fire. The Wights will be carrying Swords, axes, spears, hammers, knives, shields, and their armors. The battle takes place on the amazon jungle. The speed is equalised.

Who Wins?

Soldier: 7

Army of Zombies: 0

Neither (Inconclusive): 0

Last edited:
Rambo has time to set traps and the jungle as his environment. He's taken down groups of soldiers, who would be superior to the zombies in terms of skill and strategy, in a jungle environment with mere minutes of preparation. The soldiers and the like he's fought and massacred in droves also had automatic rifles and other such weapons, not to mention helicopters and other vehicles, whereas the zombies have worn out medieval weapons if that.

So I'd say Rambo takes it.

Last edited:
Hey, who else just started wondering if Rambo might have made the show's finale better, by being a protagonist who doesn't sell out his values for his libido, like Jon Snow so consistently does?

Jon is a joke, in all honesty. He's an intentional deconstruction of genuinely manly heroes, of which Rambo is one. The character he parodies directly is actually Aragorn, but Rambo still qualifies.

His entire story against the undead was meaningless, since all the watch really had to do was help as many civilians as possible get South of the wall, and they could have literally left the gates all open and the undead couldn't have gotten through. The watch and the wild folks could have all stood just inside the gate mooning the undead and mocking them. His archnemesis was a minor annoyance until Jon gave them a dragon.

Later, he's begged to go for the throne to be less brutal than Daenerys, but he loves her lady parts too much, so he goes all in on that as well, and this is after he did the same with the ginger woman earlier. And only after it leads to loads of deaths does he betray and murder his lover. All in all, a man with no solid values and no drive to stick to whatever values he does have. Truly pathetic.

Hey, I think Rambo can have two fights with other Game of Thrones characters, I was thinking Rambo with all his equipment and a setting with ocean and underground tunnels versus Daenerys with her dragons, and Rambo with only his knife and machete versus Jon Snow with Longclaw.

Hey, I think Rambo can have two fights with other Game of Thrones characters, I was thinking Rambo with all his equipment and a setting with ocean and underground tunnels versus Daenerys with her dragons, and Rambo with only his knife and machete versus Jon Snow with Longclaw.
Nah, Rambo obliterates Daenerys with a finger but his strongest explosives won't even put a scratch on the dragons. Rambo Vs Snow sounds like a good idea though. You can even give Jon his wolf Ghost and have Rambo start in stealth.

Last edited:
Nah, Rambo obliterates Daenerys with a finger but his strongest explosives won't even put a scratch on the dragons.
I was thinking that his winning condition is to get past the dragons and kill or catch Daenerys.
Rambo Vs Snow sounds like a good idea though. You can even give Jon his wolf Ghost and have Rambo start in stealth.
Rambo could probably take the entire of Castle Black from the Night's Watch, now I think of it.

Those are nice, Rambo vs Snow in meele would be interesting, i was also thinking about making Rambo vs The Punisher

Back