• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Rambo revision

Would Rambo be a Wall level 9-B tier since he can survive felling through tree after he jumped off the cliff while the sniper in the chopper trying to shoot him, snap necks, surviving massive explosion, dodge and tank high caliber rounds that can blow several human limbs, and can trade blows with those who can harm him? What do you guys think?

Rambo First Blood (1982) - Rambo Vs Helicopter Scene (1080p) FULL HD-1
Rambo First Blood (1982) - Rambo Vs Helicopter Scene (1080p) FULL HD-1

Rambo 3 (1988) - Rambo Destroy The Chopper Scene (1080p) FULL HD-0
Rambo 3 (1988) - Rambo Destroy The Chopper Scene (1080p) FULL HD-0

1:25 of the second video where he outran gunfire from a chopper
HD Rambo III Full Movie Part 10 11 YouTube-0
HD Rambo III Full Movie Part 10 11 YouTube-0

Rambo 3 might have some interesting feats to its name. I'll check. It'll need some time tho.

Not yet, currently busy with a couple of other revisions, so to speak

Rambo also has shown tanking high caliber bullets that can easily blowing off human limbs and he was able to withstand it.

Eh, the first one do not say much, he certainly wouldn't have survived that fall without the trees, and yet he injured himself.

The explosion of the second video was pretty far to cause notable damage to a normal human.

What's happening in the 3rd video? I didn't see nothing notable at the time of 1:25

Antoniofer said:
Eh, the first one do not say much, he certainly wouldn't have survived that fall without the trees, and yet he injured himself.
The explosion of the second video was pretty far to cause notable damage to a normal human.

What's happening in the 3rd video? I didn't see nothing notable at the time of 1:25
1:25 minute is from the second video shows where he outran a high caliber bullets from attack chopper.

Rambo can also endure high caliber bullets from machine guns that can easily blow off limbs including a head.

I think that depends of the aim of the pilot rather than the speed of Rango; in the best of the cases, he can outrun an helicopter.

Rambo withstood an explosion that blew up a chopper and a tank, and he had literally no room at all to react, at best he managed to evade a small portion of that explosion which would make him Wall level at the very least.

Is not the explosion that blew up a chopper, more like the chopper exploded, also he was at a "safe" distance, not even the environment was hardly destroyed, that would mean an overpressure inferior to 5 psi; so that explosion do not means much. Don't known about the tank one tho.

The tank exploded upon contact with the chopper, and Rambo was right inside of it.

Here

If he was inside the tank then he didn't receive the explosion directly, and even that he was considerable injured after that (nothing grave but still).

He was inside the tank's front part and was knocked back by the impact, and then it exploded. He was later seen clutching for life in the back section.

Him snapping necks in vicious ways and twisting them in inhumane methods is enough to garner him a Wall-level rating.

Actually, it takes a lot more force than that. I think you're talking about gradual twisting, but Rambo's is more rapid. Rapidly twisting them while they're straight like in the movies would require at least 1250 lbs of force, as hanging generates that much force and only manages to fracture the neckbone, not completely break it, according to Wikipedia. And this accounts for severing the muscles, blood vessels and whatnot. Bending them sideways is even harder.

Karate-chopping necks, however, is impossible even for the strongest of humans.

Becoming Wall level by twisting the neck only is debatable, but karate-chopping or bending it like toothpicks would do the trick to getting a 9-B rating.

From the videos I saw there wasn't anything too far out there other than in video 3 Rambo gets shot by 3 bullets in the leg. They seemed to be assault rifles but Rambo just stands up and starts running, jumping, and climbing things with out a problem.

Now he DID get hurt mind you so we could just consider this to be extreme pain tolerance along with PIS as to why the hell he hasn't died of a hemorrhage yet.

I'm no expert on snapping necks though. Could you provide a better example? I do know that snapping necks IS possible, just not as all movies portray them.

Assembled1801 said:
So KLOL, are you going to upgrade Rambo like right now?
It usually has to come to an agreement of multiple people and usually a staff member (depending on how big the change). This is kinda big though.

Would it be possible to calc Rambo falling onto the tree? A regular human could have easily dislocated something from the impact.

He also casually tosses a rock through a helicopter windshield.

Nico-v11 said:
KLOL506 said:
That's already on his profile
Oh. I didn't see that. But it says he only ripped out an Adam's apple, when in reality, he took apart the whole neck and left a large hole in it. Pretty sure this requires a massive amount of lifting strength. Ripping out a bone from a spine is blatantly superhuman, so I wonder why he wasn't put at Wall level for this.

No, Nico doesn't disagree, he just mentioned that the neck-ripping thing was already in Rambo's profile.

Back