• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can also give Yuji a new intel rating and new section here if anyone wants it, just to save time for another CRT.

Edit: this is just a draft and as such will be missing references for now.

Above Average normally, Genius in combat (Although not academically impressive, Yuji is very knowledgeable in the many aspects of Jujutsu having been taught by both Gojo and Kusakabe, and is also stated to be the best cook of the trio. His capabilities in combat are where he shines as he is extremely skilled despite his lack of experience, being mostly a strong hand to hand fighter with extreme acrobatics. Before Shibuya, he fought head to head against Aoi Todo, one of Kyoto's best physical fighters and smartest students despite lacking experience in battle. When Hanami arrived, Yuji was taught the basics of Black Flash and cursed energy manipulation by Todo, and on the spot he had achieved 5 consecutively, beating the world record. Afterwards, he was recommended for Grade 1 by Todo despite lacking a Cursed Technique, a feat only accomplished by Kusakabe, having been stated to be comparable to him by Mei Mei. After his training with Kusakabe, he was taught barrier techniques and achieved a Domain Expansion of his own, in addition to learning Blood Manipulation from Kamo and Choso and Reversed Cursed Technique. In Sukuna's domain, he used Blood Manipulation to reattach his leg after it fell off, showcasing his mastery of the technique. After awakening, he was able to target Sukuna's soul with Dismantle in only a short time after first gaining the technique.)

I'm missing a few things but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I can also give Yuji a new intel rating and new section here if anyone wants it, just to save time for another CRT.

Above Average normally, Genius in combat (Although not academically impressive, Yuji is very knowledgeable in the many aspects of Jujutsu having been taught by both Gojo and Kusakabe, and is also stated to be the best cook of the trio. His capabilities in combat are where he shines as he is extremely skilled despite his lack of experience, being mostly a strong hand to hand fighter with extreme acrobatics. Before the Kyoto event, Megumi stated that if it were to come to a brawl with no Cursed Energy against anyone there, he would win. Before Shibuya, he fought head to head against Aoi Todo, one of Kyoto's best physical fighters and smartest students despite lacking experience in battle. When Hanami arrived, Yuji was taught the basics of Black Flash and cursed energy manipulation by Todo, and on the spot he had achieved 5 consecutively, beating the world record. Afterwards, he was recommended for Grade 1 by Todo despite lacking a Cursed Technique, a feat only accomplished by Kusakabe, having been stated to be comparable to him by Mei Mei. His quick thinking had been shown in his battle with Jiro when he synced up with Megumi to counter his Cursed Technique on the fly, and when he had planned for him and Higuruma to trap Sukuna in his Domain Expansion in order to kill him. He is also able to fight alongside Aoi Todo, using his Cursed Technique to his advantage with stellar teamwork, successfully holding off Hanami and contributing heavily in the final battle against Sukuna. His skills in combat had also increased from this point, being able to fight the grasshopper, who had 4 extra limbs over Yuji in versatility, easily outskilling it. After his training with Kusakabe, he was taught barrier techniques and achieved a Domain Expansion of his own, in addition to learning Blood Manipulation from Kamo and Choso and Reversed Cursed Technique. In Sukuna's domain, he used Blood Manipulation to reattach his leg after it fell off. His martial arts also greatly improved, being able to fight one on one against Sukuna with all four of his arms, solidifying himself as one of the best hand to hand fighters in the verse.)

He also learned how to change the target of his CT ~5 minutes after awakening it

Above Average normally, Genius in combat (Although not academically impressive, Yuji is very knowledgeable in the many aspects of Jujutsu having been taught by both Gojo and Kusakabe, and is also stated to be the best cook of the trio. His capabilities in combat are where he shines as he is extremely skilled despite his lack of experience, being mostly a strong hand to hand fighter with extreme acrobatics. Before the Kyoto event, Megumi stated that if it were to come to a brawl with no Cursed Energy against anyone there, he would win. Before Shibuya, he fought head to head against Aoi Todo, one of Kyoto's best physical fighters and smartest students despite lacking experience in battle. When Hanami arrived, Yuji was taught the basics of Black Flash and cursed energy manipulation by Todo, and on the spot he had achieved 5 consecutively, beating the world record. Afterwards, he was recommended for Grade 1 by Todo despite lacking a Cursed Technique, a feat only accomplished by Kusakabe, having been stated to be comparable to him by Mei Mei. His quick thinking had been shown in his battle with Jiro when he synced up with Megumi to counter his Cursed Technique on the fly, and when he had planned for him and Higuruma to trap Sukuna in his Domain Expansion in order to kill him. He is also able to fight alongside Aoi Todo, using his Cursed Technique to his advantage with stellar teamwork, successfully holding off Hanami and contributing heavily in the final battle against Sukuna. His skills in combat had also increased from this point, being able to fight the grasshopper, who had 4 extra limbs over Yuji in versatility, easily outskilling it. After his training with Kusakabe, he was taught barrier techniques and achieved a Domain Expansion of his own, in addition to learning Blood Manipulation from Kamo and Choso and Reversed Cursed Technique. In Sukuna's domain, he used Blood Manipulation to reattach his leg after it fell off. After awakening, he was able to target Sukuna's soul with Dismantle in only a short time after first gaining the technique. His martial arts also greatly improved, being able to fight one on one against Sukuna with all four of his arms, solidifying himself as one of the best hand to hand fighters in the verse.)

Can you get this done so we can apply it along the update I have for him? Also most of this seems covered and isn't really about intelligence and more about working together with others.

Can you get this done so we can apply it along the update I have for him? Also most of this seems covered and isn't really about intelligence and more about working together with others.
That's why this is a draft. I'm still looking for his best feats of tactical thinking to include

Tell me what I need to get rid of. I just gotta be sure I'm not getting rid of the wrong stuff
I'll bold it.

Above Average normally, Genius in combat (Although not academically impressive, Yuji is very knowledgeable in the many aspects of Jujutsu having been taught by both Gojo and Kusakabe, and is also stated to be the best cook of the trio. His capabilities in combat are where he shines as he is extremely skilled despite his lack of experience, being mostly a strong hand to hand fighter with extreme acrobatics. Before the Kyoto event, Megumi stated that if it were to come to a brawl with no Cursed Energy against anyone there, he would win. Before Shibuya, he fought head to head against Aoi Todo, one of Kyoto's best physical fighters and smartest students despite lacking experience in battle. When Hanami arrived, Yuji was taught the basics of Black Flash and cursed energy manipulation by Todo, and on the spot he had achieved 5 consecutively, beating the world record. Afterwards, he was recommended for Grade 1 by Todo despite lacking a Cursed Technique, a feat only accomplished by Kusakabe, having been stated to be comparable to him by Mei Mei. His quick thinking had been shown in his battle with Jiro when he synced up with Megumi to counter his Cursed Technique on the fly, and when he had planned for him and Higuruma to trap Sukuna in his Domain Expansion in order to kill him. He is also able to fight alongside Aoi Todo, using his Cursed Technique to his advantage with stellar teamwork, successfully holding off Hanami and contributing heavily in the final battle against Sukuna. His skills in combat had also increased from this point, being able to fight the grasshopper, who had 4 extra limbs over Yuji in versatility, easily outskilling it. After his training with Kusakabe, he was taught barrier techniques and achieved a Domain Expansion of his own, in addition to learning Blood Manipulation from Kamo and Choso and Reversed Cursed Technique. In Sukuna's domain, he used Blood Manipulation to reattach his leg after it fell off. After awakening, he was able to target Sukuna's soul with Dismantle in only a short time after first gaining the technique. His martial arts also greatly improved, being able to fight one on one against Sukuna with all four of his arms, solidifying himself as one of the best hand to hand fighters in the verse.)
Gojo can't teach much so I'd remove that. Yuji's just physically stronger than others without ce it's not skill to beat up physically weak people. He didn't do anything fighting Jiro besides fighting Jiro, Megumi figured out the ct weakness. The plan also wasn't complex. Yuji also didn't plan for him and Hig to trap Sukuna, that was the whole groups plan iirc. Grasshopper isn't an impressive fighter so that should be removed. We probably shouldn't use Yuji fighting a nerfed Sukuna to scale his martial arts either.

I'll bold it.

Gojo can't teach much so I'd remove that. Yuji's just physically stronger than others without ce it's not skill to beat up physically weak people. He didn't do anything fighting Jiro besides fighting Jiro, Megumi figured out the ct weakness. The plan also wasn't complex. Yuji also didn't plan for him and Hig to trap Sukuna, that was the whole groups plan iirc. Grasshopper isn't an impressive fighter so that should be removed. We probably shouldn't use Yuji fighting a nerfed Sukuna to scale his martial arts either.
Above Average normally, Genius in combat (Although not academically impressive, Yuji is very knowledgeable in the many aspects of Jujutsu having been taught by both Gojo and Kusakabe, and is also stated to be the best cook of the trio. His capabilities in combat are where he shines as he is extremely skilled despite his lack of experience, being mostly a strong hand to hand fighter with extreme acrobatics. Before Shibuya, he fought head to head against Aoi Todo, one of Kyoto's best physical fighters and smartest students despite lacking experience in battle. When Hanami arrived, Yuji was taught the basics of Black Flash and cursed energy manipulation by Todo, and on the spot he had achieved 5 consecutively, beating the world record. Afterwards, he was recommended for Grade 1 by Todo despite lacking a Cursed Technique, a feat only accomplished by Kusakabe, having been stated to be comparable to him by Mei Mei. After his training with Kusakabe, he was taught barrier techniques and achieved a Domain Expansion of his own, in addition to learning Blood Manipulation from Kamo and Choso and Reversed Cursed Technique. In Sukuna's domain, he used Blood Manipulation to reattach his leg after it fell off, showcasing his mastery of the technique. After awakening, he was able to target Sukuna's soul with Dismantle in only a short time after first gaining the technique.)

I still think him fighting Sukuna is fairly notable, even when he's nerfed.

I'll have to look for his best feats of analysis later today. It'd prolly help if I had a place to steer towards his best feats.

I still think him fighting Sukuna is fairly notable, even when he's nerfed.

I'll have to look for his best feats of analysis later today. It'd prolly help if I had a place to steer towards his best feats.
I mean most his feats are generally the same stuff, he doesn’t improve much in h2h during Shinjuku. He’s still the same punch kick guy and gets aided in most of his encounters with Sukuna so I don’t think its something to note, you’d just be reiterating how good he is at fighting which just makes the section redundant.

He can target the boundary between two souls. This is a in-verse mechanic and only affects reincarnated sorcerers. It should be limited soul damage though.
Yuji can also just target the soul as seen with Mahito. He just chooses the boundary between the soul because he explicitly is attempting to split Sukuna from Megumi.

Yuji can also just target the soul as seen with Mahito. He just chooses the boundary between the soul because he explicitly is attempting to split Sukuna from Megumi.
Don't worry about this stuff in this thread.
Yeah Yuji's dismantle should be considered similar to how Mahito's CT targets soul but I'll explain this thoroughly with more evidence.
I'm organizing some scans for this and gonna do a thread about this next.

Isn't that all he's done with it?
Yes, it is. Yuji can affect Mahito’s soul because his soul was exposed, he was hitting the soul first, then the body. There is a reason as to why Yuji could not affect Todo’s, Choso’s, CG players, Meguna’s souls.

His Dismantle has a binding vow to target the barrier of two souls, same as his punches. But you cannot simply give him abilities he hasnt displayed in the manga just because “it would work like that”.

At least a rating that could scale from it, Yuji inside didn't get any damage after the barrier dispered
Its a one time use that doesn't represent the overall scaling. And them being several meters away greatly reduces the damage, its likely just tier 8. We see even Sukuna being directly near his fire arrow in Shibuya only got him to mcb so yeah its really not impressive.

Its a one time use that doesn't represent the overall scaling. And them being several meters away greatly reduces the damage, its likely just tier 8. We see even Sukuna being directly near his fire arrow in Shibuya only got him to mcb so yeah its really not impressive.
I suppose so

This is probably the last additions except if there's something useful in the guidebook on oct 4, I still cant move on from the fact that the ending sucks so bad fr

Anyways, I agree.

Back