• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Gojo and Sukuna revisions

Also, Yuta would still scale above his JJK 0 self, who scales to Low 7-C on his own

Simply scaling higher above 1.32 kilotons rather than 1.72 kilotons

I agree with all of this, although I have some small issues with formatting. You can exclude Mahoraga from his AP since Mahoraga has its own profile.

Add “X Tier physically” to AP and move the explanation to the SS part to not clutter the AP section.

Therr’s small stuff like lower case names but I’ll fix it later.
The idea was to index general statements that give an idea of Sukuna's power that aren't outright striking strength feats or anything related thereof

That's how it is on Gojo's profile, at least

The idea was to index general statements
Yeah but these statements don't really mean much. Sukuna is strong asf but these statements are about everything he has, CE pool, CT, open DE etc. If we're rating things such as physical strength and CT, these statements don't tell us much.

Also I'll do it but you can't really clutter a section that basically doesn't exist otherwise

20F Shrine feats where???
Lol yeah, talking more about 15F Sukuna, he has good feats with Shrine.

Idc about 20F Sukuna, dude really is featless.

Has anyone tried calcing the fire arrow in shinjuku showdown arc since it's stated to be at the same size as it was in shibuya, so the bare minimum should be the same, even if the potency is stronger overrall

Also, I fear we won’t be using the Low 7-C rating from Yuta anymore.

Although we can use a different one from Sukuna:

15F supressed Sukuna performed a 8-A feat. Since he was below 10%, we can calc how strong he would’ve been at 100%. The 8-A calc is ~110 tons or something like that. At 100% this would be like 1100 tons or 1.1 Kt, Low 7-C.

Would only scale to 15F Sukuna and Mahoraga tho.
I thought his physicals weren't decreased to the same extent and it was noted to be more for his CT, especially since that one punch did more than dozens of his slashes.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_womb5_005.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_womb5_004.png

Vs

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_016.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_015.png
I was thinking he got weaker afterwards, not that he started off 10% weak, or else he would've made known how "sturdy" he initially was.

I thought his physicals weren't decreased to the same extent and it was noted to be more for his CT, especially since that one punch did more than dozens of his slashes.
jjk_213_womb5_005.png
jjk_213_womb5_004.png

Vs

jjk_213_cursed6_016.png
jjk_213_cursed6_015.png

I was thinking he got weaker afterwards, not that he started off 10% weak, or else he would've made known how "sturdy" he initially was.
I made a thread for that and the conclusion was that he was overral nerfed. They’re definitely not on the same level as 15F Sukuna.

I made a thread for that and the conclusion was that he was overral nerfed. They’re definitely not on the same level as 15F Sukuna.
I remember hearing that they were overall nerfed, regardless of if I agree or not, but I don't remember there being anything saying they were nerfed to the same extent as his CT which was nerfed bad

Sukuna's overall output was nerfed, not just his CT. He mentions physical movement is fine, but with the greater context of the shinjuku showdown it looks like he was more talking about how in control of Megumi physically he was. There is no distinguishment made between his output for his CT and output for enhancing his physical attacks. The distinguishment that is made in that chapter is that he's able to maintain his higher output when he's not directly attacking others.

I want some imput as to how word his stats for his fight against Gojo because when I tried I only saw Gojo beating his ass so it's really hard to write anything here. And I'm biased, I don't my bias affect Sukuna's profile. He should have the same SS rating as Gojo, dura as well. Shrine and MS is a bit hard though. Also need to know what's the consensus for the flames' name. Not touching True Form Sukuna for now.
Well, a base weakened sukuna was able to harm a 140% gojo ( Chapter 234, gojo just had hitted 2 BFs and base sukuna could harm him with one kick and even stun gojo for a while )
So his SS could be Large town+ ( even while weakened due to UV, he is capable of harming a amped gojo in base ) higher with MS. ( gets all stats buffed ), far higher with black flash

Also, sukuna ( while holding back ) was able to tank gojos red on chapter 226
Gojo in chapter 227 mentions that sukuna output was increasing, which means that even not at 100%, sukuna on previously chapters, he could still take it

Last edited:
Gojo and Sukuna's fight ended almost a year ago and I feel like we have enough content to revise their profiles.

Gojo:

For Gojo I want to merge both of his Hidden Inventory keys into one, the reason being that they last only a few chapters each and they have no business being split, Gojo went from using Blue to using Blue, Red, Purple and RCT. While this is some good abilities, he only went on to dodge a few of Toji's attacks and didn't exchange a punch with him. It will also make his profile better for reading.

The first key for Gojo would be like this:

As for the ratings: Red scales to 8-A for damaging Toji, Purple gets a "far higher" for being far higher than Red. Gojo doesn't really have any physical feats, and the only relevant thing is what @Sir_Marvulous wrote for his durability, which then would scale Gojo to 8-A as well. Need more discussion about this.

The second key

A few things: I decided that Gojo should have his AP and SS split in two because of how much you can elaborate for each section and how both works differently. It also helps the profile look clean. For the SS rating, Gojo should scale to his earthquake calc and I believe his Blue-enhaced fists should scale to this, the earthquake was felt only a few seconds after Gojo was sealed and this was likely him one shotting the Curses Kenjaku left to protect the seal. And I don't really believe that Gojo used any of his Limitless techniques like Red or Purple for that given how he went to attack Kenjaku. The calc yields 514.24 kilotons, his SS scales to that. Red has twice of Blue's potency, so Red scales to 1028.48 kilotons, Small City level. Purple could be Red + Blue's potency, but it's obviously much higher than that.

With ratings:

Attack Potency: Small City level with Cursed Technique Reversal: Red (Disfigured Sukuna's face and broke the shrine inside Sukuna's Domain.[1] Even when using Domain Amplification to minimize the damage from a low-output Red, Sukuna was harmed[2] and took even greater damage when struck by a Red from behind.[2] Red could have one-shot Mahoraga before he adapted to it[3][4]), far higher with Hollow Purple (When amplified by chants, destroyed a large part of the Shinjuku district and grievously injured Sukuna, obliterating his left hand and damaging his entire body along with annihilating Mahoraga and the eight-handled wheel[5] which not even Sukuna's Divine Flame was capable of.[6] At 200% output, Purple tore through just under four kilometers of Shinjuku and blew off Sukuna's arms[7][3]), even higher with chants and signs (Performing a technique's chants and hand signs amplifies its Cursed Energy Output)

Durability: Large Town level (Despite being rarely hit by anything throughout the series due to Infinity, Gojo has shown to have exceptional durability, as he is the only person to have withstood the onslaught of Cleave and Dismantle in Malevolent Shrine with surface level cuts.[1] In constast, people along with entire city blocks have been reduced to dust by its slashes[6] and Special Grade Curses have been completely dismembered[8] by not only the slashes in Malevolent Shrine but also casual Dismantles[9][10])

Striking Strength: Large Town level (Unlike other sorcerers, Gojo enhances his physical attacks with not only Cursed Energy, but also his Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue,[11] making his simplest jabs hit like critical strikes that would be difficult to land for even Nanami, one of the strongest hitters in all of Grade 1, to pull off.[11] His Blue-enhanced fists can brutalize Jogo while still holding back to gather information from him and can make both Yuta Okkotsu and Kinji Hakari vomit when hit while sparring.[11] Even without Blue, he can send Sukuna[12] flying backwards[3] even while he's enhanced by his domain.[1] Completely dominated Sukuna in a hand-to-hand fight,[13] trashing him around Shinjuku and going even further to single-handedly deal with both Sukuna and Mahoraga simultaneously.[5] Easily overwhelmed Mahoraga with regular punches[4] and one-shot Agito[14]), far higher with Black Flash (Knocked Sukuna out,[2] forcing him to heal in the subsequential moments of their fight)

Sukuna:

Easy key I guess I don't eve think there's much discussion here.

I believe we should merge the Itadori and Megumi body keys, stats wise they're the same. Skills and abilities obviously change but that's something for the P&A section. As for 16F Sukuna's SS, we agreed on this thread that his physicals were nerfed, so the minimum we can work with this would be making 10% = 114.36 tons, so his 100% would be 1143.6 tons, or Small Town level. His Durability should be the same. Discussion is needed for Shrine.

I want some imput as to how word his stats for his fight against Gojo because when I tried I only saw Gojo beating his ass so it's really hard to write anything here. And I'm biased, I don't my bias affect Sukuna's profile. He should have the same SS rating as Gojo, dura as well. Shrine and MS is a bit hard though. Also need to know what's the consensus for the flames' name. Not touching True Form Sukuna for now.
In 15f Sukuna's durability should be listed how he tanked his own arrow.

I was referring to the calc that got him mcb in durability from it. Is that not useable anymore?
Not even sure if inverse square law necessarily works considering it’s thermobaric but whether it does work or doesn’t, it’s still an unquantifiable amount less he’d be taking so eh. Like I said, supporting feat but not something with any values that can scale

Back