• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypersonic+ Jujutsu Kaisen downgrade

this shouldn't even require a level of perception speed (my take). You can time something perfectly with the atomic level of precision of the six eyes.

Here's how it would work:

- Gojo knows the speed of his "CE output"

- Gojo can precisely start it so it moves the exact distance necessary so that the gap in distance makes the equivalent time less than .000001 seconds.

My point is: there are ways for this to work without requiring that he has mhs+ reaction speeds.
Well, idk, because from where i read, gojo states that black flashes happens when a sorcerer APPLIES cursed energy in exactly 0.000001 sec of a physical blow, which means that the whole thing must happen exactly between that timing
And tbh i didnt understood these 2 points you made, like, isnt CE output the cursed energy a sorcerer can deliver in one attack? And do that even have a speed?

If the thread got passed, then as the creator of it, you should be the ones applying the changes.

I always wondered how that downgrade in favor of a poor calc went through rather than just waiting for a better calc of Hakari's feat and other feats to be made

Back