• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choso himself is on the level of Grade 1 Sorcerer.
So Choso now scales to fire arrow which is in the same tier as a max tech and if we go with ISL Choso now scales to mountain level tens of times above a max tech. Can ya genuinely understand how absurd these scales are sounding?

Choso scaling to Kenjaku is a no-go, the only reason he got anything done was because of Yuki carrying. That, I can disagree with. I still think Yuta is 15F level.

So Choso now scales to fire arrow which is in the same tier as a max tech and if we go with ISL Choso now scales to mountain level tens of times above a max tech. Can ya genuinely understand how absurd these scales are sounding?
Have t got to this fight yet. Was Choso a long himself with blood arts like against Itadori? Or was there some other stipulation that allowed him to harm them?

And I feel like you've been ignoring what I've been saying cause I very purposely said that ISL for the fire calc could lead to some problems. Please do not come at me as if I didn't already point this out.

There are of course actual reasons things can be this one. One of them is just that Jogo himself while a high tier is just outscaled by many of the high tiers who come after him, which can make sense especially since we have the host of reincarnated sorcerer's who could take on Yuta, Choso gets a whole buff while fighting Kenjaku, Yuji has increased in power both thanks to his fight with Mahito and the new fingers he's eaten and that's seen in how he tanks a lot better against Sukuna's physical atacks than Jogo did, etc.

Jogo simply isn't a cap to series in any regards because he was only 8-9 fingers of Sukuna.

Choso scaling to Kenjaku is a no-go, the only reason he got anything done was because of Yuki carrying. That, I can disagree with. I still think Yuta is 15F level.
Choso very clearly hurts Kenjaku before Yuki shows up. Kenjaku had to reveal a cursed techinque because Choso would've hurt him if he didn't use that to defend. Choso after his awakening scales, below for sure, but still scales. There's no contest there

Have t got to this fight yet. Was Choso a long himself with blood arts like against Itadori? Or was there some other stipulation that allowed him to harm them?
I don't even know what Duedate was referring to when he brought up him damaging him. But that fight was overall Choso getting outsmarted and bullied by Kenjaku just throwing first grade curses at him.

Sorry, I was wrong he did not harm Kenjaku. However, Kenjaku did have to defend himself from Choso's supernova near the very end of the fight. And of course, he diverts cursed blood when Choso reappears so its clearly a danger to him. To act like Choso can't harm Kenjaku when Kenjaku goes through the trouble of defending and dodging most of Choso's attempts to harm him, ignores the reasons as to why Kenjaku dodges and defends against Choso's attacks.

And I feel like you've been ignoring what I've been saying cause I very purposely said that ISL for the fire calc could lead to some problems. Please do not come at me as if I didn't already point this out.
I said "if" so even without the ISL I still don't agree with the scaling.

And idek why I'm arguing with this, I previously was fine scaling past sorcerers to Jogo, and using Yuji and Maki fighting Sukuna I'm fine with it.

I don't even know what Duedate was referring to when he brought up him damaging him. But that fight was overall Choso getting outsmarted and bullied by Kenjaku just throwing first grade curses at him.
Ah. I was just gonna suggest downscaling Choso to Kenjaku only when amped. But when not put him on whatever level he's shown to be at that point.

That said, it could just be that other sorcerers are built different. If Itadori believed someone like Yuta could fight Sukuna after everything he saw, he would HAVE to scale above the likes of something like Maximum Meteor. My suggestion tbh is used Inverse square law for Fire Arrow, use the town vaporizing feat, and try to get the Kenjaku Black Hole feat accepted and scale 15 finger Sukuna post Shibuya to Kenjaku. Then scale Itadori and Maki to a tenth of that value. It'd leave the high tiers in the Megaton range (7-B to 7-A at most).

I forgot Choso was amped, actually. Never mind, then, I have no issue with him downscaling, considering he forced Kenjaku’s CT out, and made him dodge Piercing Blood.

So it'd be amped Choso downscaling to Kenjaku, and base Choso scaling to someone like Itadori, right?

Regarding Mid-Tiers, would it be fine to downscale from Nanami's calc? Since the feat was performed during at like 120% or whatever, right? And he's usually at 80-90% or smth, right? If so, I know a way to upgrade the feat that should still put them in 8-A to Low 7-C range. Not sure if ya'll will like it tho since it involves Inverse square law again. But since his cursed energy propagates outwards from the wall into the ground to cause an earthquake, it's like a perfect case of where it'd be applicable. I'd be willing to calc it, but as an example, assuming the energy started 1 meter away from the surface.

4*π*1^2*375.2 = 4,714.90225451 Tons

I can't remember how much power he was accessing, but you'd obviously account for the fact he's normally weaker, and it'd make him like 8-A+ at worst. Low 7-C at best.

(I mostly bring up the idea of Inverse square law since I've seen a few feats where it's applicable. Not many tho. Aside from the two I've already mentioned, I only know two more, and they only net like Tier 8 or Low 7-C at most).

So it'd be amped Choso downscaling to Kenjaku, and base Choso scaling to someone like Itadori, right?

Regarding Mid-Tiers, would it be fine to downscale from Nanami's calc? Since the feat was performed during at like 120% or whatever, right? And he's usually at 80-90% or smth, right? If so, I know a way to upgrade the feat that should still put them in 8-A to Low 7-C range. Not sure if ya'll will like it tho since it involves Inverse square law again. But since his cursed energy propagates outwards from the wall into the ground to cause an earthquake, it's like a perfect case of where it'd be applicable. I'd be willing to calc it, but as an example, assuming the energy started 1 meter away from the surface.

4*π*1^2*375.2 = 4,714.90225451 Tons

I can't remember how much power he was accessing, but you'd obviously account for the fact he's normally weaker, and it'd make him like 8-A+ at worst. Low 7-C at best.

(I mostly bring up the idea of Inverse square law since I've seen a few feats where it's applicable. Not many tho. Aside from the two I've already mentioned, I only know two more, and they only net like Tier 8 or Low 7-C at most).
Base Choso should scale to Maki who slaughtered Zenin Clan

It should be noted his Piercing Blood did some good damage to his head even Kenjaku needed to divert the trajectory to avoid fatal hit.
Sorry, I was wrong he did not harm Kenjaku. However, Kenjaku did have to defend himself from Choso's supernova near the very end of the fight. And of course, he diverts cursed blood when Choso reappears so its clearly a danger to him. To act like Choso can't harm Kenjaku when Kenjaku goes through the trouble of defending and dodging most of Choso's attempts to harm him, ignores the reasons as to why Kenjaku dodges and defends against Choso's attacks.
He did harmed Kenjaku with Piercing Blood. Also there was a scene when Kenjaku state he was just showing off against choso regarding all that big talk.

Choso should likely downscale heavily as his strongest attacks are Piercing Blood and Supernova would only cause him minimal damage, for his head which isn't strong at all due to his Binding Vow, which Choso aimed for at all times with PB.
Uraume walked off with a Cut to the hand.

Base Choso should scale to Maki who slaughtered Zenin Clan
Is this because he beat up Naoya?
It should be noted his Piercing Blood did some good damage to his head even Kenjaku needed to divert the trajectory to avoid fatal hit.
It's not really impressive considering the only thing holding down the top of Kenjaku's head is a piece of string

Is this because he beat up Naoya?
Yeah also Naoya needed cursed tool to harm Choso meanwhile his punches where strong enough to draw blood from maki.

Awakened Maki is different case but the version which slaughtered Zenin Clan from that Choso should upscale.
It's not really impressive considering the only thing holding down the top of Kenjaku's head is a piece of string
I know but Kenjaku needed to divert the attack. It would have still damaged him nonetheless and also Choso took multiple hits from Kenjaku.
Also Choso did destroyed multiple curses which Kenjaku Spammed.

10% Sukuna (15F) ~ Maki (Who stomped Cursed Naoya ) > Maki (Who slaughtered Zenin Clan) ~< Pre Awakened Choso < Post Awakened Choso.

i think Awakened Choso should atleast scale to Current Maki

Yeah also Naoya needed cursed tool to harm Choso meanwhile his punches where strong enough to draw blood from maki.
Naoya could wind him with his punches, Naoya also fought Maki much differently and went all out with his speed and power, unlike with Choso
Awakened Maki is different case but the version which slaughtered Zenin Clan from that Choso should upscale.

I know but Kenjaku needed to divert the attack. It would have still damaged him nonetheless and also Choso took multiple hits from Kenjaku.
Also Choso did destroyed multiple curses which Kenjaku Spammed.
All Curses Kenjaku used against Choso were low grade curses.
Choso destroying them isn't really that impressive
10% Sukuna (15F) ~ Maki (Who stomped Cursed Naoya ) > Maki (Who slaughtered Zenin Clan) ~< Pre Awakened Choso < Post Awakened Choso.

i think Awakened Choso should atleast scale to Current Maki
Doesn't it go like this.
Awakened Maki>Fully HR Maki>Her fatigued and beaten up self that slaughtered the clan and one tapped Naoya
Choso doesn't really have a reason to scale to that Maki in strength as he doesn't have a similar showing of strength against Naoya.
He landed a kick on Naoya while amped by FRS: Stack but Naoya easily blocked that without issue
Naoya though did note he was tough though

Naoya could wind him with his punches, Naoya also fought Maki much differently and went all out with his speed and power, unlike with Choso
Naoya couldn't do anything except he froze Choso for a moment and punched him. Naoya admits he is damn tuff and uses cursed tool. Also don't forget Naoya was referring tuff to fatigued base Choso Without FRS or FRSS.
All Curses Kenjaku used against Choso were low grade curses.
Choso destroying them isn't really that impressive
They are impressive as that's used by special grade Sorcerer like Kenjaku.
Doesn't it go like this.
Awakened Maki>Fully HR Maki>Her fatigued and beaten up self that slaughtered the clan and one tapped Naoya
By this

Awakened Choso > Awakened fatigued Choso> Normal Choso > fatigued Choso > Naoya without Cursed tool.

Awakened Maki>Fully HR Maki>Her fatigued and beaten up self that slaughtered the clan and one tapped Naoya.

Technically fatigued Base Choso> Fatigued Maki.
Anyway Choso would scale above maki.

Awakened Version has no scaling chain for both maki fought 10% Sukuna meanwhile Awakened Fatigued Choso fought Kenjaku who atleast thought he needs to defend against Choso attacks. He could have taken a direct hit from Choso but he never did. If he really scales above Choso on scale like Sukuna vs Ryu. That wouldn't be same case. I believe we can say

Awakened full power Choso ~ Awakened Full powered Maki.
Choso doesn't really have a reason to scale to that Maki in strength as he doesn't have a similar showing of strength against Naoya.
He landed a kick on Naoya while amped by FRS: Stack but Naoya easily blocked that without issue
Naoya though did note he was tough though
You also forgetting Choso and Yuji were also fatigued bruh they were in a continuous fights after fight. After Kenjaku thing they started hunting down remaining cursed spirits. We don't see them getting a single break during Shibuya arc.

Also I should mention Choso took Multiple attacks from naoya meanwhile in base. Then he activated FRSS. Which you can see Naoya then needing to Use cursed Tool. Naoya was commenting on base choso without amps being durable.

Base Fatigued Choso durability > Naoya without Cursed tool.

Naoya couldn't do anything except he froze Choso for a moment and punched him. Naoya admits he is damn tuff and uses cursed tool. Also don't forget Naoya was referring tuff to fatigued base Choso Without FRS or FRSS.
Choso was not Fatigued after Shibuya and he has no reason to be.

Flowing Red Scale doesn't increase his durability, his durability only heightens when he hardens the blood in his body giving it that distinct dark color.
They are impressive as that's used by special grade Sorcerer like Kenjaku.
Kenjaku's Grade isn't tied to that of the Curses he manipulated they were low Grade Curses and that was all he ever planned to use on Choso as he wasn't significant a threat to require high grade Curses at his disposal.

By this

Awakened Choso > Awakened fatigued Choso> Normal Choso > fatigued Choso > Naoya without Cursed tool.
There's nothing like "Awakened Choso", Choso simply began using his Blood Manipulation with more versatility and was imitating his brothers against Kenjaku and like I said earlier Choso wasn't fatigued.

There's no way you can assert Choso's superiority to Naoya for those reasons.
Naoya choosing to stab Choso with a knife doesn't make him < than Choso and never questioned his ability to defeat him without.
Naoya was overwhelming him just fine even without going all out.
As he noted in his fight with Maki he made the mistake of stopping his acceleration and he notably gets stronger than faster he goes
Awakened Maki>Fully HR Maki>Her fatigued and beaten up self that slaughtered the clan and one tapped Naoya.

Technically fatigued Base Choso> Fatigued Maki.
Anyway Choso would scale above maki.
Awakened Version has no scaling chain for both maki fought 10% Sukuna
The Maki that fought Sukuna was Fully Realized and her Physical capabilities weren't held back by her mental state unlike before the Vengeful Naoya battle, they are not the same.
Before she broke free mentally she was losing to Kappa, yet Kappa knew she was stronger than that and she would normally devour him in his words. Maki also thinks Toji who she should be on par with would've been able deflect even Mach 3 Naoya, but she failed to do so.
meanwhile Awakened Fatigued Choso fought Kenjaku who atleast thought he needs to defend against Choso attacks. He could have taken a direct hit from Choso but he never did. If he really scales above Choso on scale like Sukuna vs Ryu. That wouldn't be same case. I believe we can say

Awakened full power Choso ~ Awakened Full powered Maki.

You also forgetting Choso and Yuji were also fatigued bruh they were in a continuous fights after fight. After Kenjaku thing they started hunting down remaining cursed spirits. We don't see them getting a single break during Shibuya arc.
None of them were fatigued bruh, Choso was fine and all Yuji's injuries had healed except where Mahito hit him with a Black Flash.

Maki's case is totally different as that same day she got fatally slashed up by Ogi, lost so much blood and battled multiple Semi-Grade 1 and above Sorcerer while getting hit by those attacks Gege noted in the fight with Naoya.
That is real fatigue
Also I should mention Choso took Multiple attacks from naoya meanwhile in base.
It was pretty short and offscreen but we see Choso just take one solid blow and get his guts ripped up
Then he activated FRSS. Which you can see Naoya then needing to Use cursed Tool. Naoya was commenting on base choso without amps being durable.

Base Fatigued Choso durability > Naoya without Cursed tool.
Naoya ripped a massive hole in his side with that blade how can you say Choso's durability is superior to that.
Maki's case she can take hits from Naoya while accelerating with his Technique to the max and stay relatively fine in her fatigued state only when Naoya had surpassed Subsonic speeds and reached Top Speed was Maki in danger of getting seriously harmed and punched through by Naoya.

Physically Choso doesn't scale to Naoya, but he can harm him with Piercing Blood and Supernova.
Supernova did not do nearly as much damage to Naoya as Maki's blow did and the only reason Naoya couldn't stand after getting his by it was because of Choso's Poisonous blood.
Maki on the other hand completely decommissioned him with a punch
Going by the damage they did respectively to Naoya.
FR Maki(No longer held back mentally)>FHR Maki(Full health)>Fatigued HR Maki(One tap)>Naoya
Choso(Factoring Piercing Blood and Supernova)>Naoya

Kenjaku's Grade isn't tied to that of the Curses he manipulated they were low Grade Curses and that was all he ever planned to use on Choso as he wasn't significant a threat to require high grade Curses at his disposal.
No. It does has difference. Check chapter 203 he clearly mentioned by combining multiple low grades he can still upgrade his cursed techniques to crush 1st grade sorceress.
There's nothing like "Awakened Choso", Choso simply began using his Blood Manipulation with more versatility and was imitating his brothers against Kenjaku and like I said earlier Choso wasn't fatigued.
Chapter 203 he did say Strength not something like versatility. In chapter 204 here and here. Choso does slightly contends with Kenjaku power and Kenjaku needed to defend himself with Cursed spirits to Tank the hits. Chapter 207 here and here his Awakened Version can still match Kenjaku in H2H where he needed use his Gravity CT to Avoid Choso. Like you said if his Durability and physical status atleast doesn't scale to Kenjaku on lower end he didn't need to do those circus tricks he could have one shoted choso.

Infact he did one shoted Choso Before he awakened his brothers powers and that panel also states give me strength and he uses Itadori Abilities as strength means eso and Kechizu as Variation of Blood manipulation.
There's no way you can assert Choso's superiority to Naoya for those reasons.
Naoya choosing to stab Choso with a knife doesn't make him < than Choso and never questioned his ability to defeat him without.
Only feat Naoya has harming Choso is that one. Meanwhile He did made maki bleed that's a different case without any cursed tool.
Naoya was overwhelming him just fine even without going all out.
He didn't overwhelming. Instead Choso was adjusting to naoya speed dude got scared and used Cursed tool to harm him. If he really could have handled him without Cursed tool he would have just blizted him.
As he noted in his fight with Maki he made the mistake of stopping his acceleration and he notably gets stronger than faster he goes
Speed ≠ Strength. Yes He could have gotten faster so what?
The Maki that fought Sukuna was Fully Realized and her Physical capabilities weren't held back by her mental state unlike before the Vengeful Naoya battle, they are not the same.
10% Sukuna ~ Maki < Yuta >~ Ryu ~ < Kenjaku >~ YuKi > ~ Awakened Choso.

There is obviously a scaling chain where you can compare them both has different ways of fighting but Durability wise Choso is hailed more in every fight. Don't forget Kenjaku Physically has more gripping strength if I am correct. Choso took multiple hits from Kenjaku.
Before she broke free mentally she was losing to Kappa, yet Kappa knew she was stronger than that and she would normally devour him in his words. Maki also thinks Toji who she should be on par with would've been able deflect even Mach 3 Naoya, but she failed to do so.
Yeah her mind was messed up and she couldn't concentrate previously once she can feel natural flow she could easily keep up with Cursed spirit naoya.
None of them were fatigued bruh, Choso was fine and all Yuji's injuries had healed except where Mahito hit him with a Black Flash.
They did by logically thinking how many days did they get to sleep or how many hours do you have proof for them taking rest?

Just after Kenjaku Choso and Choso are running around town to kill every cursed spirits not to mention Piercing Blood takes too much blood i know Choso can make up for cursed energy. But still the fact he was continuously using that shows he did fatigued.
Maki's case is totally different as that same day she got fatally slashed up by Ogi, lost so much blood and battled multiple Semi-Grade 1 and above Sorcerer while getting hit by those attacks Gege noted in the fight with Naoya.
That is real fatigue
That wound was closed and after her sister gave her power she becomes a demon. I don't see how any difference from Choso and Yuji. They also started fighting on same days as far as panel states. I don't even see them taking any rest for one hour.
It was pretty short and offscreen but we see Choso just take one solid blow and get his guts ripped up
That was with Cursed tool. Choso didn't got any shit with Naoya physical attacks
Naoya ripped a massive hole in his side with that blade how can you say Choso's durability is superior to that.
Maki's case she can take hits from Naoya while accelerating with his Technique to the max and stay relatively fine in her fatigued state only when Naoya had surpassed Subsonic speeds and reached Top Speed was Maki in danger of getting seriously harmed and punched through by Naoya.
Already said that's because cursed tool. Also different characters has different things having more speed doesn't mean he wins. You could say Maki was faster than Choso at that point but nowhere her durability comes close to choso.
Physically Choso doesn't scale to Naoya, but he can harm him with Piercing Blood and Supernova.
Because Physically Choso never got to hit naoya. Show me one panel him hitting Naoya.
Supernova did not do nearly as much damage to Naoya as Maki's blow did and the only reason Naoya couldn't stand after getting his by it was because of Choso's Poisonous blood.
Yes because it contains Poison. Also it doesn't attack like some nuke to say it will do big damage it just puts holes in its Opponent body. How that is relevant here?
Maki on the other hand completely decommissioned him with a punch
Again choso never got a chance to land hits on naoya because of his overwhelming speed. He needed to use his other techniques.
Going by the damage they did respectively to Naoya.
FR Maki(No longer held back mentally)>FHR Maki(Full health)>Fatigued HR Maki(One tap)>Naoya
Choso(Factoring Piercing Blood and Supernova)>Naoya
Piercing Blood and Supernova are obviously top tier Abilities but he does has feats but Again he never had any chances where he could trade blows with Choso because of his speed. In fact naoya dodges his attacks.

Yuta >~ Ryu ~ < Kenjaku >~ YuKi > ~ Awakened Choso.

There is obviously a scaling chain where you can compare them both has different ways of fighting but Durability wise Choso is hailed more in every fight. Don't forget Kenjaku Physically has more gripping strength if I am correct. Choso took multiple hits from Kenjaku.
I have no idea how to read this. Is Choso at the bottom of the chain?

I’m still rather on the fence, after some contemplation. The only real damage we saw him do was post-DE, which takes up an excessive amount of CE. That, and he was restrained by Garuda.
Previously before DE he did punches Choso and Choso was doing Ok(not completely but he could take his hits). Also Kenjaku Having Geto body which has physical characteristics to match yuta. I think he should atleast get Atmost Ratings for all that.

Before Choso Awakened he called him grade 1 Sorcerer but after his power does increased. Kenjaku was avoiding Physical contact instead using Cursed spirit to maintain his distance. When previously he punched him and looked down on him like he doens't even need to use any spirits to beat him up.

Oh btw Choso was Fatigued not only Kenjaku. He also tanked Kenjaku Gravity crush after Kenjaku getting his CT back.

Eh, there's other feats that can get them around that level depending on the method you use. There's Kenjaku's feat of surviving the gravity of a black hole which IIRC was in Mountain level range. Depending on the magnitude used for Jogo's Maximum Meteor you can get Tier 6, etc.

Not to say I agree with those just to clarify.

Jogo can reach Small City level with Maximum Meteor, and Sukuna could've survived it. Would make sense that Sukuna instantly finished off someone comparable to him with the fire arrow (Though they were weakened). It seems reasonable for it to be in the Mountain level range. Keep in mind, others don't need to scale directly to the value. But at least to a tenth of the value since they fight him later on at 10% of his power. At least I heard they did. They did fight him in Fushiguro's body at 10%, right? 10% of the value I calc'd is 26.7047 Megatons. Which is just City level. Which seems fair for high tiers.
yeah they did, maki and yuji both fought and manage to deliver some small damage to him during the 214-215 chapters when he was at 10% to less than 10% of his power.

also I can't say I really agree on choso scaling to maki, mainly due to her taking a considerable amount of damage before the restriction was fully unleashed then taking on the whole clan and then and only then taking out naoya with one solid punch while choso did have some backup from yuji while also being pretty fresh in comperison to what maki did and he also had to lure naoya into a trap with his supernova which should scale above most of his physical stats so at face value maki while even fatigued should be stronger than choso

now when it comes to the awaking it becomes a bit more complicated because all we have to scale that choso off of is kenny who himself may or may not be stronger than even yuta and choso is barely even comeperable to kenny since kenny was able to smack him around without using his gravity manip for quite a while

and then we have to acknowledge just how much stronger maki got when she fully awakened since she went from somewhat stronger than human naoya while fatigued and wounded, to considerably weaker than cursed naoya after she fully recovered and than waaaay stronger than cursed naoya after her mindset was fully cleared up

So the line of scaling with her V choso would be something like this.

awakened maki (with the soul splitter)>>Full HP maki ~>awakened choso>wounded maki>~choso

Did anyone tried to calculate the feat where Yuji crashes 10% Sukuna from a Long Building top floor to bottom floor?

https://ww2.*****************.com/chapter/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-214/

No. It does has difference. Check chapter 203 he clearly mentioned by combining multiple low grades he can still upgrade his cursed techniques to crush 1st grade sorceress.
They're still Low Grade regardless.
And he only swarmed them to rip up Choso which he did with ease, nothing to it.

Chapter 203 he did say Strength not something like versatility. In chapter 204 here and here. Choso does slightly contends with Kenjaku power and Kenjaku needed to defend himself with Cursed spirits to Tank the hits.
I can't open any of your links, but I think I know what's in there
Yelling, "give me your strength" and standing up to fight isn't an indication of getting stronger, and it's not alluded to at all not even by Kenjaku.

Chapter 207 here and here his Awakened Version can still match Kenjaku in H2H where he needed use his Gravity CT to Avoid Choso. Like you said if his Durability and physical status atleast doesn't scale to Kenjaku on lower end he didn't need to do those circus tricks he could have one shoted choso.
Link doesn't work and he's not matching Kenjaku, Kenjaku is being restricted by Garuda, just finished expanding his Domain, and took a shot to the brain.
WHILE focusing his attention mainly on Yuki as she was the threat there, he used Gravity because CSM isn't effective against Yuki who was even fully recovered at the time and Garuda was just about to hit him.
You're making Choso look more relevant than he actually was.
Also "Awakened" Choso isn't a thing, he's just using his technique with more versatility
Infact he did one shoted Choso Before he awakened his brothers powers and that panel also states give me strength and he uses Itadori Abilities as strength means eso and Kechizu as Variation of Blood manipulation.
He one tapped Choso and didn't actually bother to attack him again and was just avoiding his attacks while mocking him.
Only feat Naoya has harming Choso is that one. Meanwhile He did made maki bleed that's a different case without any cursed tool.
Naoya was fighting using Projection Sorcery's acceleration to the maximum against Maki, Naoya notably gets stronger the faster he goes and didn't do like he did against Choso and he made note of how he won't make the mistake of stopping his acceleration again.
He didn't overwhelming. Instead Choso was adjusting to naoya speed dude got scared and used Cursed tool to harm him. If he really could have handled him without Cursed tool he would have just blizted him.
When we switch to the fight Choso says "He's Overwhelming me" in the page right after he gets punched.
Speed ≠ Strength. Yes He could have gotten faster so what?
Naoya verbatim says, "Power is Weight and Speed, I'll punch through her at Top Speed" his technique constantly makes him faster as long as he keeps moving.
He gets stronger the faster he moves.
10% Sukuna ~ Maki < Yuta >~ Ryu ~ < Kenjaku >~ YuKi > ~ Awakened Choso.
Is this like an Overall Power chain?
Cause Sukuna would still >>> Maki via techniques he didn't actually use even if their output is reduced
There is obviously a scaling chain where you can compare them both has different ways of fighting but Durability wise Choso is hailed more in every fight.
Naoya's durability isn't commented on cause he doesn't go around getting hit.
And not like that matters unless the statement comes from people who have experienced both fighters in combat so that isn't really relevant
Don't forget Kenjaku Physically has more gripping strength if I am correct. Choso took multiple hits from Kenjaku.
Grip strength doesn't qualify for AP or Striking strength, if anything relevant it counts for Lifting strength
Yeah her mind was messed up and she couldn't concentrate previously once she can feel natural flow she could easily keep up with Cursed spirit naoya.
They did by logically thinking how many days did they get to sleep or how many hours do you have proof for them taking rest?
The fact that all injuries save for one extremely grevious one had healed up is an indicator of there being substantial time before the fight. You're talking like Shibuya ended just the day before.

Choso had no indication of fatigue so stop claiming that.
Just after Kenjaku Choso and Choso are running around town to kill every cursed spirits not to mention Piercing Blood takes too much blood i know Choso can make up for cursed energy. But still the fact he was continuously using that shows he did fatigued.
It has never been implied Piercing Blood is particularly taxing for Choso to do, ever.
Assuming he's under fatigue from doing Piercing Blood is ridiculous considering his Shibuya showings
That wound was closed and after her sister gave her power she becomes a demon. I don't see how any difference from Choso and Yuji. They also started fighting on same days as far as panel states. I don't even see them taking any rest for one hour.

That was with Cursed tool. Choso didn't got any shit with Naoya physical attacks
He knocked him back significantly and bruised his face with the first blow, that's without actually going full speed
Already said that's because cursed tool. Also different characters has different things having more speed doesn't mean he wins. You could say Maki was faster than Choso at that point but nowhere her durability comes close to choso.

Because Physically Choso never got to hit naoya. Show me one panel him hitting Naoya
es because it contains Poison. Also it doesn't attack like some nuke to say it will do big damage it just puts holes in its Opponent body. How that is relevant here? Again choso never got a chance to land hits on naoya because of his overwhelming speed. He needed to use his other techniques.
Choso's Skill issue, Choso doesn't scale to Naoya save for durability with 2 attacks
Piercing Blood and Supernova are obviously top tier Abilities but he does has feats but Again he never had any chances where he could trade blows with Choso because of his speed. In fact naoya dodges his attacks.
Naoya dodges PB because it's a threat to him and are you implying every case of a character avoiding defending against attacks means that the attacker would scale to said character for that sole reason?

Did anyone tried to calculate the feat where Yuji crashes 10% Sukuna from a Long Building top floor to bottom floor?

https://ww2.*****************.com/chapter/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-214/
Why should it be calced though, eyeballing that, it looks like a very average tier 8 feat

Okay, just coming here from Page 6.

Remember this is a CRT not a Discussion Thread...

...on that note, what progress has been made? Have we gotten any staff input? What's been accepted or rejected? Please let's not make this longer than it needs to be. I know I'm not involved in the discussion, but I really hope we can wrap this up sooner than later?

...on that note, what progress has been made? Have we gotten any staff input? What's been accepted or rejected? Please let's not make this longer than it needs to be. I know I'm not involved in the discussion, but I really hope we can wrap this up sooner than later?
You're right
I couldn't really understand the progress because of the length discussion from 2-6 and I'm just adding to the discourse.
My bad

Can ANYONE summarize please the current progress

You're right
I couldn't really understand the progress because of the length discussion from 2-6 and I'm just adding to the discourse.
My bad

Can ANYONE summarize please the current progress
who scaling to who baiscally

not much just that god tiers are around 7-B maybe 7-A

now we are just trying to figure out the top tiers

mid tiers are 8-A

and low tiers are like 9-A to 8-C or some shit but who care about them

They're still Low Grade regardless.
And he only swarmed them to rip up Choso which he did with ease, nothing to it.

I can't open any of your links, but I think I know what's in there
Yelling, "give me your strength" and standing up to fight isn't an indication of getting stronger, and it's not alluded to at all not even by Kenjaku.

Link doesn't work and he's not matching Kenjaku, Kenjaku is being restricted by Garuda, just finished expanding his Domain, and took a shot to the brain.
WHILE focusing his attention mainly on Yuki as she was the threat there, he used Gravity because CSM isn't effective against Yuki who was even fully recovered at the time and Garuda was just about to hit him.
You're making Choso look more relevant than he actually was.
Also "Awakened" Choso isn't a thing, he's just using his technique with more versatility

He one tapped Choso and didn't actually bother to attack him again and was just avoiding his attacks while mocking him.

Naoya was fighting using Projection Sorcery's acceleration to the maximum against Maki, Naoya notably gets stronger the faster he goes and didn't do like he did against Choso and he made note of how he won't make the mistake of stopping his acceleration again.

When we switch to the fight Choso says "He's Overwhelming me" in the page right after he gets punched.

Naoya verbatim says, "Power is Weight and Speed, I'll punch through her at Top Speed" his technique constantly makes him faster as long as he keeps moving.
He gets stronger the faster he moves.

Is this like an Overall Power chain?
Cause Sukuna would still >>> Maki via techniques he didn't actually use even if their output is reduced

Naoya's durability isn't commented on cause he doesn't go around getting hit.
And not like that matters unless the statement comes from people who have experienced both fighters in combat so that isn't really relevant

Grip strength doesn't qualify for AP or Striking strength, if anything relevant it counts for Lifting strength

The fact that all injuries save for one extremely grevious one had healed up is an indicator of there being substantial time before the fight. You're talking like Shibuya ended just the day before.

Choso had no indication of fatigue so stop claiming that.

It has never been implied Piercing Blood is particularly taxing for Choso to do, ever.
Assuming he's under fatigue from doing Piercing Blood is ridiculous considering his Shibuya showings

He knocked him back significantly and bruised his face with the first blow, that's without actually going full speed

Choso's Skill issue, Choso doesn't scale to Naoya save for durability with 2 attacks

Naoya dodges PB because it's a threat to him and are you implying every case of a character avoiding defending against attacks means that the attacker would scale to said character for that sole reason?
I really don't have energy to keep arguing sorry I am gonna pass here. May be different time we can argue Regarding this. Beside Tomorrow I got work so can't really focus on this.
Why should it be calced though, eyeballing that, it looks like a very average tier 8 feat
Idk building looked like one hell of tall. I was hoping if it gives any good Scaling.

I really don't have energy to keep arguing sorry I am gonna pass here. May be different time we can argue Regarding this. Beside Tomorrow I got work so can't really focus on this.

Idk building looked like one hell of tall. I was hoping if it gives any good Scaling.
I mean at most we might be able to get some super sonic speed out of it since yuji crossed quite a distance in no time at all

as for ap he only oblitirated the top of said building it would net you around 8-C maybe high 8C through violent fragmentation

his scaling to disaster curses and 10% sukuna is far better in terms of feats

I mean at most we might be able to get some super sonic speed out of it since yuji crossed quite a distance in no time at all

as for ap he only oblitirated the top of said building it would net you around 8-C maybe high 8C through violent fragmentation

his scaling to disaster curses and 10% sukuna is far better in terms of feats
I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back