• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Beyond is basically plot manipulation as long as he believes in it, so he could technically use Beyond to avoid HA DIO from punching. I don't really know TBH

The Passion would give him perfect intel on HA Dio for litterally having the exact same blood.

And Jorge Dio is way smarter.

How he uses his perfect intel and precognition against someone who can snap him or hax him is debatable. Especially because HA Dio's time stop is on par with Novel Kars' time stop. Both of which screwed Dio.

Mostly, Inconclusive. Leaning on HA Dio.

Jorge Dio is way smarter and resists a few of his haxes (soul hax mostly) and Jorge Dio will knoweverything HA Dio has done and will do and why and when but HA Dio can like, just stop time or RO him and win. Dio has Beyond though so HA Dio may get hit with PIS though so like, **** if I know.

Actually, Jorge Dio may win with The Passion, Beyond manipulating the plot and HA Dio's ations in his favor and soul ******* HA Dio right back.

interesting. but dont forget that HA DIO get defeated by plot and asspull lmfao,

i think JJ Dio, with The Passion and Beyond probably takes this. but unsure about that.

Inconclusive but Jorge may win more often than not due to PIS with Beyond effecting Dio.

HA Dio's huge advantage is hax and his time stop shutting Jorge Dio down completely. It's the matter of will he use it after getting hit with plot manip? Especially when Dio knows of that with The Passion? Don't know.

Though it's true that HADIO can timestop, JJ has The World as well, can't he use it to counter timestop?

Armorchompy said:
Though it's true that HADIO can timestop, JJ has The World as well, can't he use it to counter timestop?
HA Dio's time stop is potent enough that not even other time stop users in the game can even see him when he uses it, the screen flashes white and he's gone. Normally (Jotaro, Jotaro Part 4, Dio, Alt Diego) when they use time stp you can use yor own and gain control again. HA Dio is like nah **** you, you don't even get the option or even get to see within his world. So he can stop those with time stop resistance.

Novel Kars when he first used his The World managed to actually freeze Dio in time. Dio couldn't even see within it. He thought he got Kars with the funny wall, started laughing, Joji was like look up dude, turns out Kars used His Thev World Ultimate, escaped the Funny walkl and jumped/flew up into the sky, and Dio didn't even know time was stopped let alone noticed Kars escaping and flying up right in front of him.

As such HA Dio's time stop is likely to be a step up from Jorge Dio.

Hm, I see. I think Beyond and superior intelligence will win it for JJ more often than not though.

You're right, if it wasn't for Beyond though and inducing PIS on HA Dio he would win 9/10.

At moment though I see it more like 60/40, with a bit of variation. Way to close to say one simply wins though. One screw up can cost him greatly.

both simultaneously say "so it's the same type of stand" and then it's an incon ovo

Hmm, I wonder if Jorge Dio can evolve his The World into TWOH. He could in theory, he knowshow to do it via The Passion. I doubt he would get a chance though, Jorge Dio can't time travel or dimension hop without prep, HA Dio can and zero effort at that. Although, he is in NY, hmm and could likely change his latitude to match up with the needed value.

Ya know what, Jorge Di could get TWOH via looking at how HA Dio got it with the passion, he wouldn't get a chance to do that but he could and that's spooky.

Oh no he can't. He only beat HA Dio because lol fate and outside help.

hold up big brain time

kars beat jj dio

jotaro beat ha dio

baoh is jotaro + kars

baoh beats composite dio ovo

Boah is apart of composite JoJo due to ASB. ASB also has a Novel Quote for Kars Vs. Kars duel matches. Which was cool because like, there's a direct thing from the novel used in a jojo game.

Listentomyrhytm said:
JJHADio is a very terrifying thought
Yeah, especially because with HA Dio's soul steal and The Passion, he may be able to get full precognition of the entire bloodline of anyone he soul steals from.

Chariot190 said:
HA Dio's time stop is potent enough that not even other time stop users in the game can even see him when he uses it, the screen flashes white and he's gone. Normally (Jotaro, Jotaro Part 4, Dio, Alt Diego) when they use time stp you can use yor own and gain control again. HA Dio is like nah **** you, you don't even get the option or even get to see within his world. So he can stop those with time stop resistance.
I did not know about this. So, HA DIO dosn't Time Stop Infinites, but he does have Time Stop +1

Idk smashor , it may work on GER (may or may not be game mechanics, but seeing as it's always scripted in story battles and HA Dio aint playable so it isnt a game balane thing, and you can in fact canonically use GER against HA Dio and Giorno explicitly has GER in the cutscenes, and it's still like lol no **** you, it's probably a huge implication that he can lol time stop the entire opposition no matter who it is within the story cast, so all jojo's, jobros, akira, and speedwagon). And it works on end game Jotaro, who is likely that fast with SP via scaling off TWOH and GER. And seeing as HA Dio only fights you end game, that time stop feat would apply to all the characters at their peak, not earlier because it doesn't happen till late game, fnal chapter.

Time Stop+1 is an absolute, infinite is a likely but to be safe I'm assuming the former even if the latter is likely too. Thev Former is all he needs for this thread though so the latter isnt even important.

then again, HA Dio is missing a power. The great wonderful power of making tiny ass tornadoes and making others blind, which uh, is completely useless in basically any match he'd be in. Including this match.

Are you kidding me? I can think of, like one character the tiny tornados would be good against! That's plenty of reason to add it!

Back