• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeh dud human sized tornadoes could knock over an opponent or distract em wondering why he used a tiny tornado over his broken hax, creating an opening.

Shit dude you right. I should make HA Dio Vs. Sunkern tornadoes only. Anyway a bit off topic but I think most of what could be said for both sides has been said. Not even the corpse parts matter hee, both got em.

actually, wouldn't they paradox each other the second they touched?

JJ DIO is a universal singularity in Jorge Joestar (Similar to Joji), meaning that Jorge Joestar takes place in an entirely seperate continuity from the J-Verse. Don't ask me how that works since Part 7 and by extension Diego exist in JJ. Long story short, probably not.

Right, I forgot. I think my brain erased most of my memories of Jorge Joestar after I finished it, to keep me sane.

No, Jorge Dio can interact with Diego, hell at the end of the novel he stole his body.

And HA Dio off screen made Diego and Part 1 Dio his henchmen.

Ya gotta remember, Dio wasn't paradoxed, his gauntlets were.

Right. I'll admit my memories of EOH are kind of foggy too. That said, Diego shouldn't have the same body as Dio. Either way, they obviously don't get paradoxed.

Diego is an alternate of Dio. That's why I mention that.

Actually HADIO can be paradoxed with other Part 3 DIOs (In fact, that was Funny plan to kill HADIO, but it failed by the fact that Funny was unable to find another DIO not matter how many parallel universes he searched in), meanwhile (Novel) DIO is able to create them by introducing a part of his soul in someone...

Wll in case that HADIO doesn't resist the Soul Manip of (Novel) DIO then he could just use The Passion to see that HADIO still need 1 soul to complete TWOH and deceive (with the help of Beyond and its PIS) HADIO by telling him:

(Novel) DIO: Hey another me I can see that your stand is still incomplete so why don't I help you with that by giving you the soul of Jonathan Joestar that resides in this body.

HADIO: Oh?, so you can see just how powerful my Stand is and plan to surrender, very well give it to me and i will take you as my servant.

(Novel) DIO: Here it is, take it (Gives HADIO a part of his own soul).

What?! your HADIO and TWOH are evolving... Congratulations! your HADIO and TWOH have evolved into Part 3 DIO and Za Warudo.

(Novel) DIO: Well another servant to use in my plans.

Worst come to worst Beyond do his thing and (Novel) DIO gets The World Over Heaven Ultimate, just like how Jotaro got his SP:TWOH in his fight vs HADIO via Plot Armor. (Actually did not (Novel) DIO had a Requiem arrow that he used to evolved Kars WSU into MIHUR, he could probably use that here to get a TWOHUR, since the arrow in the novel has the feat of evolving a stand in the same way that the one written in DIO diary which HADIO should have used to get his TWOH (WS>C-M>MIH and WSU>C-MUR>MIHUR).

Now being serious, I think HADIO can win this fight with ease since he only needs to RO (Novel) DIO from existance, but is true that Beyond exist and that it can also easily find a way to make (Novel) DIO win (like giving him TWOHU or teleporting a Part.3 DIO to paradox HADIO or just giving HADIO PIS) so I will go with Inconclusive, since it depends in whatever Beyond will do something.

>Actually HADIO can be paradoxed with other Part 3 DIOs (In fact, that was Funny plan to kill HADIO, but it failed by the fact that Funny was unable to find another DIO not matter how many parallel universes he searched in), meanwhile (Novel) DIO is able to create them by introducing a part of his soul in someone...

Funny didn't exactly have prior knowledge on the fact HA Dio was screwing around with himself and in the end it was his gauntlets that got paradozed not him, so there aint any contradictions to Dio pissing around with Diego and Phantom Dio.

>Wll in case that HADIO doesn't resist the Soul Manip of (Novel) DIO then he could just use The Passion to see that HADIO still need 1 soul to complete TWOH and deceive (with the help of Beyond and its PIS) HADIO by telling him:

Ok I get I said CIS and PIS would effect Dio but that's pushing it, like, to an incredible point.

>Worst come to worst Beyond do his thing and (Novel) DIO gets The World Over Heaven Ultimate, just like how Jotaro got his SP:TWOH in his fight vs HADIO via Plot Armor. (Actually did not (Novel) DIO had a Requiem arrow that he used to evolved Kars WSU into MIHUR, he could probably use that here to get a TWOHUR, since the arrow in the novel has the feat of evolving a stand in the same way that the one written in DIO diary which HADIO should have used to get his TWOH (WS>C-M>MIH and WSU>C-MUR>MIHUR).

Yeah he had an arrow but it wouldnt evovle TWU into TWOH, because TWOH aint from the novel and he used on Kars Whitesnake, not Pucci's bit of a difference there. Plus in EOH TWOH still needed a lot more to fully complete then just that, MIH according to EOH was incomplete an took shortcuts if I recall.

While I think it's a bit of an inconclusive you kinda putting way to much stock in how Beyond actually does things.

Back