• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren's New Feats and "Transcending Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the manga follows a different path than the anime, but it is based on Akira Toriyama's concepts, and within it the GoD have a massive brawl with each other. I personally doubt that any of them are not somewhat comparable. Sidra did not seem to be trying hard at all against Frieza, and Toppo merely has the potential to become a GoD, like Beerus said about SSB Goku and Vegeta.

KarmodF said:
>10 Million views

>Tier 2 DBS

This is the best year in VS Battle Wiki History.
Sadly, being twice as popular as we used to be 7 months ago, also means that I have to work harder to keep it under control.

I will likely have to handle only edit monitoring soon, in order to stay away from a burnout, rather than handle both that and content revision discussions. It is not a good solution, but my health is suffering from this.

I will make a public announcement when it is time.

Antvasima said:
Sadly, being twice as popular as we used to be 7 months ago, also means that I have to work harder to keep it under control.

I will likely have to handle only edit monitoring soon, in order to stay away from a burnout, rather than handle both that and content revision discussions. It is not a good solution, but my health is suffering from this.
You deserve a good rest.

The effort you put into making this Wiki what it is today cannot be expressed. You have 110K edits and have been working from years, with a wiki that was a wasteland when you picked it up!

Thank you. My rationale is that the edit monitoring is something that is harder to split up the workload for (at least until the Fandom staff apply some programming changes that I have requested for a long time), as all suspicious edits have to be inspected every day to maintain a good standard for our profiles, whereas the content revision discussions can more easily be handled by several different people.

The main issue is that the staff have to start to regularly use the Knowledgeable Members List, and systematically ask the people listed there for input in important discussions that they have a hard time analysing themselves.

KarmodF said:
We dont deserve a Admi as good as Ant. your work is amazing but Matthew is right you deserve some rest, we have mor Moderators/Buearau that keep the wiki as consistent as possible and make amazing work.
Big 1474855809 image

On a serious note, the wiki is only getting bigger, I think it's time we start investing in some Antvasima clones or time rings...

"The main issue is that the staff have ti start to regularly use the Knowledgeable Members List, and systematically ask the people listed there for input in important discussions that they have a hard time analysing themselves."

Done.

I am also much more skilled/efficient with the edit monitoring than the discussion solving.

I think that all GoD will receive an upgrade. Hit is somewhat uncertain.

all the GoDs should get the upgrade some are already being changed to low 2-C

Jiren needs: Resistance to time manipulation (time skip, time stop), telepathy, possible telekinesis, resistance to durability negation?

Also, should we add him transcending time as stated by Vados as a justification for his AP?

^this

You can have universal+ heartbeats and still be Low 2-C. Only way Grand Priest could get an "at least" is if there's something vaguely comparing him to Zen'ō (saying vaguely because explicit makes him 2-C)

I say it's better to give the at least to the strongest fighter, second only to Zen'o.

I want a 2 panel comic of Goku and Jiren.

First panel is Goku looking nervous to Beerus, saying we did it.

Second panel is him saying "welcome to tier 2..." but the panel isn't on them two. It's on the tier 2 Digimon, Pokémon, SMT characters, Saint Seiya characters, Gurren Lagann characters, Lavos, Homura and Madoka, Master and Crazy Hand, Undertale characters, etc. and they're all ominously glaring at the two.

I do not know. Have '''all''' of the relevant profiles been updated?

Okay. Then we can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back