• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren's New Feats and "Transcending Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusions I have:

• In the beginning of the fight Jiren absolutely wasted Hit, who couldn't do anything. (Sorta like Super Saiyan Blue Goku)
  • Then, after self-improvement, he was able to block Jiren's casual attacks, which is significantly better than Blue Goku or even Kaioken x20 Blue
  • Then, after more self-improvement, he managed to get one solid hit on Jiren which pushed him away a lot
  • Toppo states that Hit did surprisingly well against Jiren
I am very unsure. "At least 3-A, possibly Low 2-C".

I'd rather wait until next week, yet again.

I am more impressed by Grand Priest's feat, i.e, shifting the color of the entire World of Void by raising his hand. Definitely gives credence to the idea that he created the World of Void, but that remains to be seen.

More evidence that Grand Priest is a full-fledged Reality Warper.

We also need to add Resistance to Time Manipulation to Jiren. His Resistance relates to time-related attacks in general, and the statement came from Vados who was actually impressed by it. Vados and Whis have far more Time Powers than just Time Stop.

Ryukama said:
I'm still highly uncertain if Jiren was even trying at all against Hit, including the times Hit was blocking his attacks and such. Especially after how badly Jiren started stomping him near the end.
Yup. I think that he was suppressed a lot, like he was with Super Saiyan Blue.

"I am more impressed by Grand Priest's feat, i.e, shifting the color of the entire World of Void by raising his hand. Definitely gives credence to the idea that he created the World of Void, but that remains to be seen."

It really doesn't, just that he can manipulate it.

The Everlasting said:
"I am more impressed by Grand Priest's feat, i.e, shifting the color of the entire World of Void by raising his hand. Definitely gives credence to the idea that he created the World of Void, but that remains to be seen."
It really doesn't, just that he can manipulate it.
I didn't say he create it, just saying it's not something pulled out of nowhere now. It shows that GP can manipulate the whole World of Void casually.

I'm a little upset cause we just got an awesome new feat and now it's irrelevent cause they're going to powerscale to something else ovo

New Tiers and justifications:

All the Gods of Destruction should be changed to Low 2-C. The justification should be "Any God of Destruction can destroy the universe even when holding back immensely, and should any two GoDs fight, the collateral damage will result in the destruction of their respective universes. Should at least be comparable to Infinite Zamasu"

Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku should be Low 2-C too. The justification should be: "Even when holding back, Jiren was stated by Supreme Kai to be more powerful than anyone he and the Universe 7 warriors have ever faced, which should make him more powerful than Infinite Zamasu. Stated to have reached the level of a God of Destruction, if not surpassed it completely. His power let Beerus completely shocked, when he was previously only concerned by Infinite Zamasu's power. Even when suppressed, his Ki alone shook the entirety of the World of Void, a dimension of infinite size"

All the Angels should be Low 2-C, with the reasoning being (Much stronger than any God of Destruction, and stronger than Jiren and Ultra Instinct Goku as well)

And Grand Priest should be At least Low 2-C for being far above the Angels and inferior to only Zeno and three other unknowns.

Ryukama said:
I'm a little upset cause we just got an awesome new feat and now it's irrelevent cause they're going to powerscale to something else ovo
I'm happy that DBS is getting dem feats now.

Like, 4 excelent feats / statements in two episodes. Keep 'em coming.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I kinda have doubts whether or not Sidra would scale to these upgrades. He's portrayed as a fairly incompetant GoD and it was implied that he wouldn't be able to kill Golden Frieza. And Beerus blew away Sidra's Hakai (which I know wasn't full powered attack but still kinda implies he's not so comparable to the other GoDs)

Ryukama said:
Maybe I'm wrong. But I kinda have doubts whether or not Sidra would scale to these upgrades. He's portrayed as a fairly incompetant GoD and it was implied that he wouldn't be able to kill Golden Frieza. And Beerus blew away Sidra's Hakai (which I know wasn't full powered attack but still kinda implies he's not so comparable to the other GoDs)
That's possible. Maybe keep him unknown?

@Matt Perhaps. Whichever others think is best.

Ryukama said:
Sidra effortlessly created the ball that Frieza clearly struggled to contain and all GoD are put in the same league as its been stated no two Gods of Destination should fight as it would result in both their universes being destroyed meaning their all at least comparable to each other.

It was implied by U9 Kai that Sidra would not be able to kill Frieza but that's obviously not the case given he struggled to hold back a ball Sidra effortlessly created.

@Lord Golden Frieza was joking about his struggle. He brushed it off easily right after. So it doesn't disprove Roh's statement. Beerus blew away an attack from Sidra that he had to put some amount of his energy into. I don't think Sidra is comparable to him. But it's whichever people think is best.

@UMR Any GoD should bare minimum be 3-A since SSG Goku was stated to be the lowest level of a God Ki user and the statement of two GoDs fighting.

Well, shouldn't Sidra be > Trio Danger?

They all scale from SSJ Goku/Vegeta, so it would still reasonable for Sidra to be < Golden Frieza

Golden Frieza's much stronger than SSJ Goku or Trio de Dangers. Being stronger than them doesn't immediately equal stronger than Golden Frieza.

I'm fine with whichever others decide, though I still remain uncertain since there is that statement about Sidra and Frieza with nothing really going against it. And Beerus merely breathing away an attack Sidra had to at least put some energy into doesn't suggest all GoDs are comparable. Though I guess one can argue they shouldn't be infinitely apart.

Ryukama said:
Golden Frieza's much stronger than SSJ Goku or Trio de Dangers. Being stronger than them doesn't immediately equal stronger than Golden Frieza.
That's what I said. Trio < Sidra < Golden Frieza

"If you having something to say, send it to a Staff Member so it can be brought up."

Zamasu v2 by saodvd-dae5m34
Begone, ningen.

On topic though, Toppo is a GoD candidate and he was going to get trashed by ZEM Goku. Sidra being below Golden Frieza is somewhat reasonable, at least without hakai, since we've seen his energy of destruction resisted.
Goku with kaioken would likely punt Sidra.

SomebodyData said:
What Sidra and Frieza statement?
The implication that Sidra wouldn't be able to kill Frieza, or at least not easily.

Also UMR has a point that even Toppo could've become a GoD, which kinda puts another dent into the "All GoDs are comparable" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back