• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Inconclusive wins so far. I don't remember character votes overrriding Inconclusive unless it surpasses it.

Indecisive people are only taken into account when it's still relatively even. Tie means both can win. Technically, it's 15 Jiren, 10 Beerus

Honestly, while I believe, as of now, with the several (numerous) statements and implications, a casual jiren would tie or maybe beat beerus, serious jiren would bury Beerus.

But matches like this should wait a bit before being made.

Well, there's a consensus--barring the inconclusive votes--that Jiren wins.

You may as well add it. If you guys are wrong, you can always just correct the mistake later.

Well, Whis was talking about a fighter from a universe that has a god of destruction>Beerus and we don't know if that is Belmod and honestly he likely isn't at he looked more troubled by SSB Kaoikenx20 Goku than Beerus did.

Beerus was shocked simply because he had no idea about kaoiken and didn't understand why Goku hasn't used it against him.

Also, think. As the things are now Jiren can one shot any fighter in the tournament and that kinda takes away the fun so having another fighter of that lvl would be perfect, because Goku's plot armor power up is seriously annoying.

Edit:Not a place to discus thou.

Not quite, Beerus was visibly distraught and he said he planned to use that against me!? When he he said that, yeah Beerus would kick it's ass but still showed more concern over it than Belmond did to ssbx20 (which is actually 20x that as base blue is equal to the ssbx10 kaioken from the u6 arc in this arc).

Not quite, there's 2 fighters to come, plus an unknown one.

We know hit damaged jiren. And Frieza clearly has upwards of 70 tricks hiding up his ass, I expect Frueza to outlast Goku honestly.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not quite, Beerus was visibly distraught and he said he planned to use that against me!? When he he said that, yeah Beerus would kick it's ass but still showed more concern over it than Belmond did to ssbx20 (which is actually 20x that as base blue is equal to the ssbx10 kaioken from the u6 arc in this arc).

Not quite, there's 2 fighters to come, plus an unknown one.

We know hit damaged jiren. And Frieza clearly has upwards of 70 tricks hiding up his ass, I expect Frueza to outlast Goku honestly.
No Beerus was clearly only shocked and probably angry over Kaioken x10, but not scared.

I don't see any proof that Jiren is definitively stronger than Beerus. Bereus was undoubtedly shocked at the presence of his Ki, but wouldn't you be too if someone so much more powerful than anyone else on the stage?

Plus, Whis said there exists a mortal who even *a* God of Destruction can't beat, but it doesn't say which God of Destruction-- nor is it really implying all of them, to me. Beerus may have been shaken up by Goku and Jiren's fight, but for all we know that could be him getting scared that he could just have a suitable rival, now. We don't know that they're actually stronger, yet.

Whis said that there was a mortal who never lost to their GoD, and he said that the GoD was above Beerus. Beerus complained that it was just one arm wrestling match but I think we can trust Whis' word more. Plus all the GoDs are shocked when Jiren unleashes even a tiny bit of energy. Whis says that Jiren is GoD level and "possibly higher". He has no reason to lie or be wrong, he's an Angel, he knows the power of the GoDs. Plus, Belmod bows his head and tells Jiren to show everyone his power, further implying that Jiren is stronger.

If this is correct then Beerus < Belmod < Jiren.

^Even if Jiren was slighty stronger(possibly higher), I doubt that'd let him beat Beerus, who has energy nullification and Hakai

Plus, it isnt confirmed that Belmod>Beerus, that was only an arm wrestling match, they've never fought before

As for the ssbx10 whis even teases at Beerus asking if hes worried Goku was gonna use that on him, Beerus says no, but he does stutter.

Also all gods have hakai, if belmond can't beat jiren with it then neither can Beerus.

If whis statement about him possibly being above the level of G.O.D is true, then jiren wins, but as of now, i still think he wins with difficulty. Not only did he shake an infinite realm, he did it by walking...which ia insane. Him walking is a greater feat than ssg goku vs beerus.

I feel like Beerus still has many hax advantages that people aren't considering. Beerus can BFR via sealing (e.g Z Sword). He can nullify energy attacks, which basically takes away Jiren's range. He can duplicate himself. And last but not least, he can of course, use Hakai.

We've never even seen how Beerus sealed Elder Kai though. Not sure that's combat applicable. We're also not sure if his power nullification works on someone that's as strong as he is, if not stronger.

Also, im not sure if you get how these vs battles work, but you need to bring a reason why, you cant just say who wins
This isn't going to be accepted anyway

Well, duh... We havent seen the full potential of jiren yet. This is all speculation. But people would have a better opportunity debating if they can bring a bit of evidence backing up their claim.

Unite My Rice said:
We've never even seen how Beerus sealed Elder Kai though. Not sure that's combat applicable. We're also not sure if his power nullification works on someone that's as strong as he is, if not stronger.
Based on the preview of jirem vs hit, jiren seems to have power nullification of some sort as well, as he does a similar thing to hits shockwave punch thingi as beerus did to gokus kamehameha

Ovrhide said:
Well, duh... We havent seen the full potential of jiren yet. This is all speculation. But people would have a better opportunity debating if they can bring a bit of evidence backing up their claim.
Jiren doesn't have resistance to existence erasure, beerus hakai, but you can argue that Jiren is faster.

Ovrhide said:
Based on the preview of jirem vs hit, jiren seems to have power nullification of some sort as well, as he does a similar thing to hits shockwave punch thingi as beerus did to gokus kamehameha

I think that was just him simply blocking it with his energy, rather than true energy nullification.

Jiren doesn't have resistance to existence erasure, beerus hakai, but you can argue that Jiren is faster.

And then i argue that belmod cant defeat him, so beerus wouldnt be able to hakai him. See, everuthing is eisier if you back up your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back