• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Hakai may not work, Jiren likely has resistance to existence erasure, if base Goku and Frieza has it through raw power.
And remember Jiren is a mortal a god (belmond) can't beat.
He has yet to show it. Unlike some other things, we cannot assume he has it. Otherwise, Hit and Vegeta and maybe Berserk Kale would have it by now.

beat =/= kill

They may not be able to win in a fist fight, but that doesnt mean they cannot kill him.

And, even if it was in the manga, hakai proved the ability to affect stronger enemies (Goku vs Zamasu)

Yes Saitamax, but right after he said Jiren wasn't even close to full power, and we know he wasnt. Casual Jiren is comparable, maybe even above gods, Jiren trying is defintly above them.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes Saitamax, but right after he said Jiren wasn't even close to full power, and we know he wasnt. Casual Jiren is comparable, maybe even above gods, Jiren trying is defintly above them.
And the extent is unknown. Jiren has too many unknowns to be used in a fight as of now.

I mean yeah, I would have waaited till next week at least, see how he deals with Hit's hax since going by the extended preview, Hits not trying to fight Jiren, he's trying to kill Jiren.

I think hit will ultinately try to push jiren outside the stage (failing, but still).

Probably, the preview has Jiren literally stomping him into the ground, Hit getting ragdolled but towards the end him and Jiren have forefields up stalmating (although Jiren is casual and Hit is visibly exerting effort and he's already visibly exhausted and beat up).

This battle allowes sealing which are Beerus' durability negating only weapon while the other one doesnt.

That's a solid point.

But speed equal isn't on in that thread.

>arguably

I'm gonna gurantee ya Jiren still hasn't gone all out, we seen his aura flare up for a second.

Also, the **** you restrict hakai. You are putting Beerus against someone who is more than likely superior to him. Talking about fairness.

It ain't fair either way.

Even if we ignore strength or durability, Jiren is faster than Beerus, like casually deck ya in the face before you can blink tier, likely.

So speed equal is gimping his best, confirmed asset.

Beerus? More than likely superior to Jiren?

Restrictions removed though, now Jiren has access to the speed force.
Deku is highly shocked

Like, Beerus's max speed is 3/4 Whis's max speed, so if they're much faster than Beerus who is 54 quadrillion c, are they comparable to or faster than Whis at 72 quadrillion c?

I rewatched the fight (cuz it was awesome).

No GoD got scared of Goku's power.

Belmod got nervous because Goku was fighting back.

The gods freaked out when they heard about UI.

conclusion: nor goku or jiren displayed power beyond GoDs. The GoDs were scared because UI was a technique beyond their reach.

Also, using Dyspo as a excuse for saying that goku or jiren blitzes is hard becausd of the inconsistencies with him. Belmod and beerus were calm when Goku first attacked jiren, implying they saw it.

I still fail to see how that has anything to do with Goku scaling to the Gods. Everyone was impressed by Jiren's power. But Jiren is still >>>>>>>>>>>>> Goku anyway. And whis was speculating because current goku was close to GoD level and yet casual Jiren stomped him like he wasnt trying.

Serious Jiren >>>> GoDs > Casual Jiren > (current)UI Goku >>>>> KKx20SSB

Goku would still wreck Beerus either way thanks to his mastery of self movement technique which not even Beerus has mastered.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Goku would still wreck Beerus either way thanks to his mastery of self movement technique which not even Beerus has mastered.
Yeah, Im not denying that. In an actual battle Goku would win, but not because of an AP advantage. Mastery of self movement is just too much for Beerus to handle.

I am saying it is a stalemate until we see more feats. Jiren supposedly can't be beat by a god of destruction, it doesn't mean he can beat them.

Ja Ma said:
That's pretty much what will happen because Goku isn't meant to surpass Beerus
Yeah remember that, like, 2 years ago? Aww... how times pass.

Now he is fighting on par with someone who may be superior to the level of Gods of destruction

Ovrhide said:
Ja Ma said:
That's pretty much what will happen because Goku isn't meant to surpass Beerus
Yeah remember that, like, 2 years ago? Aww... how times pass.
Now he is fighting on par with someone who may be superior to the level of Gods of destruction
It's still consistent now. Have you seen Goku defeat Beerus? I thought so

No but we see him fighting someone arguably stronger than him while not even trying, as saud by Whis and Belmond.

And this is ignoring Goku would blitz Beerus, that's fact, there's feats for that.

it's arguable that Jiren is more powerful than Beerus it isn't a fact though. Goku with ultra instinct isn't lasting long in a fight nor is he even damaging someone supposedly as powerful.

Goku isn't blitzing Beerus at all. Beerus also has ultra instinct.

Goku is blitzing Beerus because Goku is blitzing Dyspo who can blitz Champa, and the gids seemingly can't follow Ultra Goku anyway.

Also no Beerus Doesnt, or at least not even remotely close to the tier Goku had. There's a reason they were scared. And don't firget, the narrator said the gods feared Goku.

since when did Dyspo blitz champa? The gods can follow ultra instinct goku just fine. Champa is weaker than Goku.

They weren't scared. man, way to misinterpret the scenes.

Champa couldn't track Dyspo.

>They weren't scared

The narrator litterally says they are. I'm not misinterpreting anything, I'm actually reading the subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back