• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champa had no problem keeping up with Jiren's fight who is much faster than Dyspo.

Narrators say wild things

Actually we dont know if Champa could, when Goku first threw the kick out if the crater, seemingly no one but Whis could follow it.

And yeah no,the narrator is word of God.

He's above both of us, if the omniscience narrator says it it's fact.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
when Goku first threw the kick out if the crater, seemingly no one but Whis could follow it.
That's not true, tho. Rewatch the fight.

He was there then he wasn't, every single person was wide eyed, Toppo and Dyspo didn't even move their heads to see untill he was already there.

The scene seems to imply saw him cross thst dustance, hell, Goku blitzed himself. It was from his pov and he was there then wasn't.

Show belmod, please.

And from that picture you get that Whis is following the action and Beerus not? what.

I think one can't really say for sure until more information is given out regarding this. However,

Hakai energy doesn't work if the opponent is stronger. Just like Sidra's attack (I know Sidra's attack was nowhere near full power but it still shows Hakai by nature can be negated by superior power)

Also it's now been stated than Belmod, who more likely than not has Hakai, cannot defeat Jiren.

Id like to point out that Belmond was worried about Goku getting an edge on Jiren, if Belmond knew Jiren could power up he wouldn't be worried about Goku matching Jiren since Jiren could go higher.

Its safe to assume Belmond didnt know about Jirens full power since he was ripping his hair out over Goku.

Whis was trying to figure out what happened to Goku. GP had a similar pose. Beerus was surprised by the sudden increase of Goku's power just... like... everyone.

I don't think Belmod was worried about Goku beating Jiren, I think he was concerned about how he was able to fight him in the first place. Jiren hardly tried that entire fight.

Yeah, in a different scene, and no, that was whis being shocked.

Later on Whis and the priest have the thinking gesture but that's not it there.

And yeah, of course the Grand Priest would, Goku ain't blitzing him.

Also Goku still blitzed Dyspo effortlessly>Champa.

Right after his Kai said there's no way anyone could gain this much on jiren and they were relieved that it was only temporary. Why make such a sigh of relief if jiren could power up still and cave his face in?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, in a different scene, and no, that was whis being shocked.

Later on Whis and the priest have the thinking gesture but that's not it there.

And yeah, of course the Grand Priest would, Goku ain't blitzing him.

Also Goku still blitzed Dyspo effortlessly>Champa.
bringing the dyspo anti-feat?

Goku > Zeno too, amirite?

Is it an anti-feat?

I'm taking it as Dyspo is faster than Champa not that champa is slow.

As for Zeno? I wouldn't go that far.

Also ya could at least mention the rest of the post instead of singling out one line.

SS god goku cant be that much faster than GoDs.

SSG goku kept up with Dyspo.

GoDs couldnt keep up with dyspo, not even zeno could keep up with Dyspo.

Its an anti-feat for GoDs and Zeno.

Actually SSg Goku couldn't keep up with him when he was doing his multiplication, which is what no one but angels and the priest could see, hit could though after a bunch of evolving, they even had a crosscounter of sorts while mid acceleration.

Because someone lasting that long against Jiren let alone landing a blow on him was seemingly unprecedented.

SSg goku could react to Dyspo's acceleration. Hit could react to it too.

Just after getting used to it.

and Im done with this. Unfollowing.

For exactly that reason. Everybody was worried when they saw Goku getting stomped at full power before he broke his limit, when they thought he still had power left.

I don't know man, Belmond and the Kai said they were worried, why be worried if jiren still had power to spare.

I mean it doesn't really matter, we'll know in a few Episodes anyway.

PaChi2 said:
SSg goku could react to Dyspo's acceleration. Hit could react to it too.

Just after getting used to it.

and Im done with this. Unfollowing.
Goku and hit couldn't see him moving ethier they simply figured how to block his attack since his movement are linear.

Zeno is almost a gag character at this point(that likes destroying universes) and champa said he couldn't see him moving and that's all which doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to do the same as Goku and Hit.

That's true, but in this instance Goku straight up blitzed Dyspo, he couldn't see him move, he was already there before Dyspo realized it.

In that instance Dyspo was concentrated on Hit and Goku was using his God ki and remember only those with God ki can sense another God. To put it simple Dyspo couldn't sense Goku coming and he was simply surprised because of it.

Also I doubt he even used his acceleration for that hit.

It's just a faint attack. In fact Goku later couldn't even use his instant transmission for how fast this guy was.

That was not a blitz they were far away from him and Dyspo didn't even use acceleration or else by that logic Toppo is just as fast as Dyspo and all Goku did was raise his hands with dozens of meters of range advantage before they could have reached him.

I remember you that Goku was able to raise his hands against Dyspo before by simply reading his linear movement which again is not a blitz.

Blitz is something completely different my friend.

Goku was able to perceive Dyspo's movements and react with Blue. Which means he could keep up with him. UI Goku completely blitzed him.

Do you even understand how Dyspo power work?(at least you unite my rice I excepted more)

He is much slower in base in fact everyone are able to follow his regular movements and his reaction speed never increases.

What he does is accelerate himself "thousand" times over and that's when others weren't able to follow him. (Only in that case)

Also he only accelerate in travel speed, but his reaction speed doesn't change or else he could of easily react on hit and Goku's SSG and SSB, but instead they easily hit him even thou in speed he blitzed them continuously.

With Blue all that Goku did was figure out Dyspo's movements cause they are linear (aim dodge)in fact Goku explains it himself.

Yeah he us slower in base, that's irrelevent here, Goku moved so fast Goku was righy next to him mid attack before he even realuzed it.

his reactions don't get amped when he accels that's never stated or implied, and he has to have decent reactions otherwise whenever he did use accel hed run himsekf off the stage because he wouldn't be able to stop himself or even throw a proper punch. A similar example is when Goku furst became god, he went to throw a punch at Beerus and he flew right by him because of his own speed.

Because he blitzed Dyspo before he could even react, someone who has the reactions to deck hit several times when accelerating, which champa couldn't see.

Yes, he wasn't accelerating here, that's irrelevant though, Dyspo couldn't see Goku move and Dyspo has reactions that are>Gods. Or at least Champa who's=Beerus.

Dyspo doesn't have better reaction speed than Champa what's that BS.

Champa not being able to see his movements while he was in his acceleration has nothing to do with Dyspo's base reactions.

I would also like to underline Toppo reacted at the same time as Dyspo.

So what that means Toppo>Gods? Even thou he couldn't even beat SSB Goku.

You guys are wanking too much i'm leaving this.

You're missing the point here.

Dyspo does have better reactions.

If he can think to throw the punches that Champa can't see then yeah he does. Its like piloting a vehicle, have fun driving a mach 1 car and making turns and movements and stuff if you don't have the reactions needed to do so.

Dyspo throws a punch only directly in front of him in fact he can only do it that way because he can't think fast enough to make combo's.

It's easy if your opponent is standing right in front of you so all you have to do is move your hand directly in front you without thinking at all.

Toppo is a candidate, but that doesn't make him as strong as a god and by your logic he is already superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back