• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren Vs 160 ton Thermonuclear bomb

Literally every single weapon profile lacks an Others section, and if you make one with it it'll get put on the Article Clean Up to be removed. Even adding intelligence to weapon profiles tends to turn some heads.

Regardless, it's not going to be added. If you feel that you can, by all means go and add an others section to every weapon profile and see how it goes.

"Literally every single weapon profile lacks an Others section"

And this therefore means, "He can't", because, "All other profiles lack this"? That's not how that works... If there's a rule saying you cannot add it, then fine, but if there's no rule saying it, You can't just make a make up rule out of thin air and say, "He can't", when the site itself hasn't made it. (This is all under the basis that there's no rule for this.)

Perhaps you should go to someone and ask that they add it, if it hasn't been added already.

"Even adding intelligence to weapon profiles tends to turn some heads. "

So?

"Regardless, it's not going to be added. If you feel that you can, by all means go and add an others section to every weapon profile and see how it goes. "

Sure, they'd most likely delete it, but so what? They'd be in the wrong for doing so, because there's no rule saying I can't do this. Sites works on those basis, and rules should be applied for what cannot go. And when you claim it's not allowed, then you need to refer to these rules because that's how every site is managed. (Unless it's one of those run-down sites.)

Why should I ask that? Vsbattles are fights in-between characters. While characters can get pretty broad a definition, a bomb does not fit it.

I don't think it can be added, not a single profile is created in a manner that would allow it, and there are some things that aren't spelled out for the simple reason that they should be obvious. If you feel like it should be added, add it yourself.

They wouldn't be wrong because there is no rule. There are a lot of things that aren't spelled out, because no-one would bother reading hundreds of pages worth of rules for minor things like "don't write Papyrus' profile in Papyrus font with in-game jokes, profiles are supposed to be precise before being funny".

"Why should I ask that?"

Because it should be stated in the rules if it's not allowed?

" Vsbattles are fights in-between characters."

With this same argument, I could just say Vs Battle Wiki are for characters, so things which aren't characters shouldn't have a profile. This site is an index-site, not a, "fight in-between characters."

Like I said before, if there's no rule saying, "Fight must be stuck to just characters." then I can be the nature of the site, Allowed to do so - Though people can still just get rid of it because they just don't like it, but that still doesn't mean by the site standards, I'm not allowed to.

"here are some things that aren't spelled out for the simple reason that they should be obvious"

Go to all our rules, and see how many are, "spelled out" while being obvious. I can guarantee you'll find way more obvious things then this one. If you're going to say it's not allowed, then it should be a rule... if it's not a rule, then I'm technically allowed to make it until there's a rule for it, that's how rules work...

"don't write Papyrus' profile in Papyrus font with in-game jokes, profiles are supposed to be precise before being funny"."

Well, it's say this is a lot less spelled out then this one, Anyways, yes, Unless there's a general case where it says you have to keep in these certain boundaries, it is allowed. And you of course don't need to go each over every character individually, all you need to do is state a rule of where all profiles must be kept in certain boundaries. Or it's technically allowed, although no would accept it.

Back