• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Randomizer vs Super Bomb Survival (Javenplayz Vs Jeffrey)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Randomizer and Super bomb survival has recently made an collab together.
and made an huge tournament and right now is the finale
Host: In the blue corner we have the most insane tiktoker Jeffrey!
Jeffrey: "HEY!"
Host: And In the red corner we have the idiot JavenPlayz
Javenplayz: "HEY!"
Host: 3. 2. 1. GO!
Both Are 8-A
Both are 20 Meters apart
Both Have Full Equipment
Anything Above 8-A Is Restricted
Speed is Equalized
Battle takes place at the Super bomb survival facility On One Half The Other Half is Robloxia Fortus
Battle Music

"Jeffrey Go Get An Hair Cut That Thing Looks Atrocious":

"Damn that's crazy bro. Unfortunately, I do not recall asking.": 3

Incon:

Last edited:
Jeffrey starts with flying up with the Aurora Wings, turning the ground into a literal minefield, and firing chaser rockets at Javen

Jeffrey starts with flying up with the Aurora Wings, turning the ground into a literal minefield, and firing chaser rockets at Javen
I thunk javen notices the mines he quickly and carefully puts the tower heroes down put them to level 4 immediatly get his jet pack and fly away from the rockets when he's from an safe rage he throws an couple of graffiti bombs at it

I thunk javen notices the mines he quickly and carefully puts the tower heroes down put them to level 4 immediatly get his jet pack and fly away from the rockets when he's from an safe rage he throws an couple of graffiti bombs at it
I only played Tower Heroes once (because the DOORS event) but I don't thunk you can immediatly get your heroes to level 4. Jeffrey has much, much more bombs at his disposal that should counter Javen's, and Chaser Rockets home in on their targets so they'd be pretty hard if not impossible to dodge, and they are much, much faster than Jeffrey's travel speed w/ Aurora Wings (which is what Javen is equalized to). One hit from Javen's summons would activate Jeffrey's Panic Shield, which would block all other attacks, and allow Jeffrey to bombard Javen without taking any damage.

I only played Tower Heroes once (because the DOORS event) but I don't thunk you can immediatly get your heroes to level 4. Jeffrey has much, much more bombs at his disposal that should counter Javen's, and Chaser Rockets home in on their targets so they'd be pretty hard if not impossible to dodge, and they are much, much faster than Jeffrey's travel speed w/ Aurora Wings (which is what Javen is equalized to). One hit from Javen's summons would activate Jeffrey's Panic Shield, which would block all other attacks, and allow Jeffrey to bombard Javen without taking any damage.
I guess you can't, Anyways chaser rockets are obvious something that Javen is gonna think is an threat and throw dummies at it (he gets them via the playz glitch) after that he'll teleport behind jeff jeff and use playz glitch to get something that by passes force fields and take out Panic shield if it's an succsess Javen will just either shoot him .blank period or stab him in the chest, and even if dummies don't work javen has many things in his disposal to speed himself up and even playz glitch can just find something to shield him from the rockets whilst the towa heroes do their stuff to jeffery (dahmer)

Also Javen Can Try to restrain Jeff after taking out panic shield because Javen is Class 50 And Big Jeff is Class 25

(Say is the doors event still up? i've been planning on to returning to tower heroes.)
sadly, no. it was several months ago.
after that he'll teleport behind jeff jeff and use playz glitch to get something that by passes force fields and take out Panic shield
That thing can block the Ultimate Annihilator, which in the comic is EE. I don't think that will work. He has Confusion Grenades to disable Tower Heroes.

Sorry for not responding for an while
Anyways Javen wouldn't really care about the tower heroes he'd continue fighting jeff (Since confusion grenades disable your abilities and doesn't automatically kill you)
since Jave has an more larger ls than big jeff he'd grab him and throw him to an wall (And if he's still in panic then he would bounce around the arena with toon force) Then Javen will turn invisible with cloak to take an quick breather and heal up.

Last edited:
since Jave has an more larger ls than big jeff he'd grab him and throw him to an wall (And if he's still in panic then he would bounce around the arena with toon force) Then Javen will turn invisible with cloak to take an quick breather and heal up.
Jeffrey's Panic Shield can protect him from the damage and even if it wears off he has regen and is already more durable than his value because of Tough Cookie and faster because of Speedrunner. iirc Jeffrey has the AP advantage and has attacks that upscale far above his value which he already no-sells with Nukes and such, meaning Javen has to be incredibly careful when fighting him to dodge his attacks because they could take him out with just a few hits, and that would be very difficult because of their large blast radius.

Jeffrey's Panic Shield can protect him from the damage and even if it wears off he has regen and is already more durable than his value because of Tough Cookie and faster because of Speedrunner. iirc Jeffrey has the AP advantage and has attacks that upscale far above his value which he already no-sells with Nukes and such, meaning Javen has to be incredibly careful when fighting him to dodge his attacks because they could take him out with just a few hits, and that would be very difficult because of their large blast radius.
Javen is pretty careful in fights he always keeps his range Javen still has good stuff in his arsenal and he has LOTS of stat boosters so he can pretty much compete with Jeff assuming he gathered enough mana Javen would then upgrade each tower heroes to level 2 note that these tower heroes won't just stay at their own place they will move around, anyways Javen after Javen healed he would go for Pyromaniac in order to counter the blasts also pretty sure Javen has experience dodging attacks like these and plus he can always get stuff to counter the bombs itself heck he can get Jeff's bombs via the 'playz glitch'
he'd counter with airstrikes.

he would go for Pyromaniac in order to counter the blasts
Jeffrey is immune to heat-based attacks with Fireproof.
pretty sure Javen has experience dodging attacks like these and plus he can always get stuff to counter the bombs itself heck he can get Jeff's bombs via the 'playz glitch'
Jeffrey's bomb vision could easily allow him to see the bombs and before even obtaining said bombs, he learned Bomb Master's acrobatics, who was considered untouchable by fans of SBS, and that was before Jeffrey obtained Aurora Wings.
he'd counter with airstrikes.
Even if Javen could hit him with his own bombs, Jeffrey could pull a return to sender with Blast Force before continuing to spam rockets and elemental meteors.

Anyways, we have to get the right music for this

Last edited:
This battle has so many connections that it has potential for my vs show which I won't be naming till' I remaster the episodes.
WARNING: THE CURRENT VERSION OF THESE EPISODES ARE VERY CRINGE

That actually makes sense. I always like characters with a sense of brovado, just brings in good moods unless they’re really annoying like Gojo.
Well in Javen's case, his ego is likely just harmless self-confidence, but Jeffrey genuinely believes he's some sort of supreme being and is extremely manipulative of those around him. Kind of like an actually threatening Greg Heffley.

Well in Javen's case, his ego is likely just harmless self-confidence, but Jeffrey genuinely believes he's some sort of supreme being and is extremely manipulative of those around him. Kind of like an actually threatening Greg Heffley.
Average TikToker, but he seems comedic enough to get away with it, like Reverse Flash

Yeah He likes stopping bullying but he bullies people older than him, Idk why I give nearly every one of my characters their forgiving sides (Excluding most of my .exes)

Jeffrey is immune to heat-based attacks with Fireproof.
Anyways
Javen Probably doesn't care about fire rn he just uses it for protection.
Jeffrey's bomb vision could easily allow him to see the bombs and before even obtaining said bombs, he learned Bomb Master's acrobatics, who was considered untouchable by fans of SBS, and that was before Jeffrey obtained Aurora Wings.
Javen will probably groan at this then resort to ranged attacks again.
Even if Javen could hit him with his own bombs, Jeffrey could pull a return to sender with Blast Force before continuing to spam rockets and elemental meteors.
Javen uses bob mask and reflects the attack back to jeff making it an very dangerous game of ping pong.

Javen will probably groan at this then resort to ranged attacks again.
Jeffrey could attempt to warp behind Javen and spam Nuke him
Javen uses bob mask and reflects the attack back to jeff making it an very dangerous game of ping pong.
Jeffrey has used Blast Force to block bullets from sniper rifles that are thousands of times faster than him. He good.
Also the bomb smaster sounds like one of those guys to have cringy sans fangirls type of people
How did u know

Jeffrey could attempt to warp behind Javen and spam Nuke him
Luckily for Javen it'll break his pyromaniac armor (His shield take 500 hits before breaking) but he'll survive with minor burns
Then he'll become spamton and Ask Jeff
"Want [Free] Robux?"
Before using Fake nonsense + Pray and spray sending it over the arena
Jeffrey has used Blast Force to block bullets from sniper rifles that are thousands of times faster than him. He good.
Javen has reaction time from ak47 which should probs be at the same rate so he good he'll launch it somewhere else from him and jeff
How did u know
I'm one of them

Last edited:
Luckily for Javen it'll break his pyromaniac armor (His shield take 500 hits before breaking) but he'll survive with minor burns
Jeffrey scales to no-selling things ~5x stronger than Javen and his nukes can one-shot Jeffrey. Javen is >5x weaker. Nukes should instantly break his shield and one-shot Javen.
Javen has reaction time from ak47 which should probs be at the same rate so he good he'll launch it somewhere else from him and jeff
The average sniper rifle has a decently higher muzzle velocity than an AK47
I'm one of them
For Sans or Bomb Master?

Jeffrey scales to no-selling things ~5x stronger than Javen and his nukes can one-shot Jeffrey. Javen is >5x weaker. Nukes should instantly break his shield and one-shot Javen.
If that's the case then Javen would probably teleport behind jeff and start an combo on him and use an infinite ammo rpg on Jeff after the combo
The average sniper rifle has a decently higher muzzle velocity than an AK47
Dang, even then Javen would make an portal via playz glitch for it to go somewhere else
For Sans or Bomb Master?
both
Javen_Playz is not a [[BIG SHOT]]
Yes, [[he is.]]

If that's the case then Javen would probably teleport behind jeff and start an combo on him and use an infinite ammo rpg on Jeff after the combo
Jeffrey has Panic Shields on top of passive regen on top of being able to no-sell things far stronger than Javen's attacks. You haven't listed a way Javen could harm Jeffrey. From what I can tell, he could just sit there and Javen can't harm him.
bruh they are both bald

Jeffrey has Panic Shields on top of passive regen on top of being able to no-sell things far stronger than Javen's attacks. You haven't listed a way Javen could harm Jeffrey. From what I can tell, he could just sit there and Javen can't harm him.

Jeff definitely has the most beneficial healing hax

javen will probably get too tired of Jeff and summon JEFF'S own attacks 'via the playz glitch' and also use it to make an safe spot under ground.
bruh they are both bald
Yes and?

javen will probably get too tired of Jeff and summon JEFF'S own attacks 'via the playz glitch' and also use it to make an safe spot under ground.
As previously stated, Jeffrey has Panic Shield and Blast Force to deal with those. I'm keeping my vote for Jeffrey because it seems like Javen doesn't really have a way to harm him.

Back