• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren Dragon Ball Super CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement that I already sent.
Let's take this slowly.

The sentence says he can't be defeated by a God of Destruction.

Is there any conclusive piece of evidence that points to him being unaffected by all their abilities?

If the answer is yes, supply it. If the answer is no, this thread is done.

Let's take this slowly.

Is there any conclusive piece of evidence that points to him being unaffected by all their abilities?

Pretty much the best way to conclude the opposing arguments against this thread

Yes? Because a GoD cannot defeat Jiren, thats already a proof, and GoDs fight with their Hakai aura, as shown here

and before someone uses Beerus arguments like Nullflower throwing bullshit here in the thread, Beerus already could kill Goku if he wanted, so, it is not a proof of nothing, so, the Beerus argument is trash

If I'm not mistaken, the only thing Jiren surpasses his GoD in is destructive power, nothing else.

Let's take this slowly.

???? XDDDD If their abilities worked , Belmod would win instantly. That's kinda the point LOL

Doesn’t matter. It proves that they can hold it back if they wanted to
Why would they hold back against the one that is rated as ''The Mortal that even a God cannot defeat?''

Beerus was toying with Goku, Belmond know Jiren power, how in the hell Belmond would toy with Jiren?

Yes? Because a GoD cannot defeat Jiren, thats already a proof, and GoDs fight with their Hakai aura, as shown here

and before someone uses Beerus arguments like Nullflower throwing bullshit here in the thread, Beerus already could kill Goku if he wanted, so, it is not a proof of nothing, so, the Beerus argument is trash
So, your only proof is doubling down on the same sentence + your own interpretation of it? Never mind how their aura being purple doesn't mean that they use Hakai in it, this is a very poorly constructed argument in general.

I still completely disagree. You're welcome to bring other staff to the thread. Just name them and I'll give em a ping.

Why would they hold back against the one that is rated as ''The Mortal that even a God cannot defeat?''

Beerus was toying with Goku, Belmond know Jiren power, how in the hell Belmond would toy with Jiren?
Again, I was merely pointing out the flaws with your argument

So, your only proof is doubling down on the same sentence + your own interpretation of it?
Its not my interpretation, its the scan
Never mind how their aura being purple doesn't mean that they use Hakai in it, this is a very poorly constructed argument in general.
Funny that the aura is rated as Hakai aura, u can see in their profiles lols, if u disagree go make a CRT instead of talking no sense here

Toppo knows Hakai. If he knew that Hakai would work on Jiren, why would he say that Belmod can't beat Jiren ?

Its not my interpretation, its the scan
Which just says Jiren can't be defeated by a God of Destruction. No mention of whether Jiren is unaffected by their abilities or not or even what's being defined as a defeat in this scenario. Everything else is interpretation.
Funny that the aura is rated as Hakai aura, u can see in their profiles lols, if u disagree go make a CRT instead of talking no sense here
You seem to have a gross misunderstanding of what I said. They very clearly aren't using Hakai in their aura all the time.

Again, any other staff you wanna check out this thread? Because if this is all your stance is then I'm definitely not changing my mind any time soon.

Which just says Jiren can't be defeated by a God of Destruction.
Congrats, then u agree with my argument, thanks for supporting resistance to EE for Jiren
You seem to have a gross misunderstanding of what I said. They very clearly aren't using Hakai in their aura all the time.
They use when they are fighting, why would them stay immobile in a fight and just let be attacked?
Again, any other staff you wanna check out this thread?
No, I will probably be bored soon

Congrats, then u agree with my argument, thanks for supporting resistance to EE for Jiren
No, I don't. Really, are you taking this seriously or should I just close this?
They use when they are fighting, why would them stay immobile in a fight and just let be attacked?

No, I will probably be bored soon
And there's my answer. Seeing as there's been no actual proof supplied in this thread at any moment beyond argument from incredulity, I'll be closing this.

Since I was called here I'll make a post, but yeah. We don't give resistances for off-screen fights. And the statement only means Belmod can't defeat Jiren in a fight, owing to his strength. He will never try to kill Jiren with EE anyway.

Jiren should logically have resistance as far as the story is concerned but this is not the reason why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back