• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren Dragon Ball Super CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiren need to have resistance to Existence Erasure and Void hax

the reason is simple:
main-qimg-81e124bd13705ccd0fdce39892f9911a.jpeg

So, Jiren is a mortal that even the god of destruction cant defeat, which basically means that god of destruction cant defeat Jiren duuh? So, by that logic, Jiren has resistance to Hakai, which is currently rated as EE and Void Hax, as we can see in Belmond page

''Existence Erasure (Can erase living beings, souls, spirits, inanimate objects, energy attacks and much more from existence), Aura (Can generate a protective aura of Energy of Destruction which erases energy blasts), Void Manipulation and Limited Space Manipulation (Non-combat applicable; Via scaling to Toppo, who warped the environment of the World of Void),''

So, Jiren need to have resistance to it, as God of Destructions cant defeat Jiren

Pretty sure we don't give resistances or abilities for reasons like this, it needs to be shown or directly stated.

If we did, characters like Zen'o would have resistance to everything in the verse because it's stated nobody can defeat him

Pretty sure we don't give resistances or abilities for reasons like this, it needs to be shown or directly stated.
But it was, Gods cannot defeat Jiren, so yes, Hakai wont work, not to mention, when God fights, they have the Hakai aura encompassing them

I mean, Zeno has feats to resist his own EE, which is better than Hakai
Yes but we don't give Zen'o resistance to every ability in the verse, which we would do if your argument in the OP was correct.

Zen'o is stated to be undefeatable in the verse, much like Jiren is stated to be undefeatable by a God of Destruction.
But it was, Gods cannot defeat Jiren, so yes, Hakai wont work, not to mention, when God fights, they have the Hakai aura encompassing them
It was never shown or directly stated that Jiren resists Hakai, it was stated a God of Destruction can't defeat him, which could be due to multiple reasons.

It was never shown or directly stated that Jiren resists Hakai, it was stated a God of Destruction can't defeat him, which could be due to multiple reasons.
Dont forget the fact that god of destructions fight with Hakai aura encompassing them, and still, they cant defeat Jiren, so yes, Jiren resist it

Dont forget the fact that god of destructions fight with Hakai aura encompassing them, and still, they cant defeat Jiren, so yes, Jiren resist it
Not always, and Belmod never showed this iirc

Regardless, my original point stands, there's no clear evidence that Jiren resists Hakai, you're just guessing that he is from the fact that a God of Destruction can't defeat him.

Just because a character is stated to be more powerful than the other, it does not means it resist all the stuff from the less powerful character, nor does it means its better in any stat or category than the other one.

Dont forget the fact that god of destructions fight with Hakai aura encompassing them
Beerus.

Not every purple aura is an aura of Destruction. Purple is just their standard color—unless you want to argue all of their attacks are Destruction-based.
Battle of Gods Goku with Resistance to Existence Erasure, anybody?

With that logic I can also say Jiren have Immortality type 5 and/or Mid-Godly regen, as is one possible interpretation of "god cannot defeat".

With that logic I can also say Jiren have Immortality type 5 and/or Mid-Godly regen, as is one possible interpretation of "god cannot defeat".
No, it just means that it doesnt works in Jiren, strawman fallacy ig?
Beerus.

Not every purple aura is an aura of Destruction. Purple is just their standard color—unless you want to argue all of their attacks are Destruction-based.
Battle of Gods Goku with Resistance to Existence Erasure, anybody?
I don't really mind

Unless you have conclusive evidence (i.e., Goku surviving within Energy of Destruction, Frieza holding back Toppo's Hakai, Vegeta punching through Toppo's Hakai, etc.), no.

Already sent, Belmond cannot defeat Jiren, why would Hakai work then?
"Defeat", not "kill" or "destroy".

Besides, it's established- no, it's shoved in your face that the Gods of Destruction- nobody for that matter, can defeat Jiren because he is just stronger than everybody. This has nothing to do with the Gods being unable to erase him—they just cannot battle him and win.

Killing is defeating, wdym?

Besides, it's established- no, it's shoved in your face that the Gods of Destruction- nobody for that matter, can defeat Jiren because he is just stronger than everybody. This has nothing to do with the Gods being unable to erase him—they just cannot battle him and win.
if a God cannot defeat Jiren, how they are going to erase him?

Again, that’s merely higher ap, not resistance. An example of actual resistance is goku, who actually tanked the hakai, even if his ap wasn’t as high as it
explain, how is a GoD going to erase Jiren if a GoD cannot defeat Jiren?

"I think people have no brain because I haven't seen it"... That's the kind of reasoning here. Jiren wasn't just stated to be more powerful but it was also stated that a GoD CAN'T beat him. This includes Hakai as well.

"I think people have no brain because I haven't seen it"... That's the kind of reasoning here. Jiren wasn't just stated to be more powerful but it was also stated that a GoD CAN'T beat him. This includes Hakai as well.
It was stated nobody can beat Zen'o, lets give him resistance to every ability in the verse

Yeah this, if it was mere AP based, I would agree that it isnt resistance, but the case is ''GoD CANT BEAT JIREN''
Again, it’s nothing to do with resistance to hax, but merely a higher amount of raw power
How is it raw power? if it is was only raw power, they would say only ''jiren is stronger than a GoD'', but it was ''GoD cannot defeat Jiren'', and GoDs fight with Hakai aura

It really wouldn’t, tho. It’s not a resistance. However, seeing as vegeta has a resistance to it despite it clearly being based on higher power, it’s pretty debatable

It was stated nobody can beat Zen'o, lets give him resistance to every ability in the verse
Considering the fact that all haxes in Dragonballverse were shown to be rsisted by superior power from telekinesis to mind attacks as well as durability negation that's a terrible argument from your side

Disagree because

1) being stronger = resistance to hax

2) Hakai is something that can be countered by having higher power level so that's not even a true resistance

Yeah this, if it was mere AP based, I would agree that it isnt resistance, but the case is ''GoD CANT BEAT JIREN''

How is it raw power? if it is was only raw power, they would say only ''jiren is stronger than a GoD'', but it was ''GoD cannot defeat Jiren'', and GoDs fight with Hakai aura
Yeah, it’s because of jiren’s higher raw power

check the scan that I sent ''it appears the rumor was true''.
Oh, that means nothing.
The whole "even a God of Destruction can't defeat" thing was a rumor to begin with. How do you know the one who started the rumor knew that Jiren could survive the Hakai? Are they credible at all? I want sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back