• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren Dragon Ball Super CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the fact that all haxes in Dragonballverse were shown to be rsisted by superior power from telekinesis to mind attacks that's a terrible argument from your side
You realize that we don't give resistances for abilities that are resisted through sheer power? It's just treated as a weakness to the ability

So if that's the route you want to go down, expect almost every resistance in the verse to be removed.

Considering the fact that all haxes in Dragonballverse were shown to be rsisted by superior power from telekinesis to mind attacks that's a terrible argument from your side
Again, this case never worked cause we’ve never actually seen it. It’s merely headcanon at this point

Technically speaking, "more powerful" does not means higher AP, instead more powerful generally refer to a character twnding to win due a combination of abilities and advantages (although considering DB characters and its lack of versatility, it most likely refer to a combination of strength and speed).

Either way, by general, rule, we do not scale resistances simply by being more powerful.

Oh, that means nothing.
The whole "even a God of Destruction can't defeat" thing was a rumor to begin with. How do you know the one who started the rumor knew that Jiren could survive the Hakai?
Check The Scan, Whis said that the rumor was true, then ur argument is irrelevant

Except there are haxes in Dragon ball that were shown to work on characters with higher power level and this we are not going to assume that every hax in Dragon ball can be negated just because the opponent is more powerful

Except there are haxes in Dragon ball that were shown to work on characters with higher power level and this we are not going to assume that every hax in Dragon ball can be negated just because the opponent is more powerful
Absolute Zero, Magic, Absorption , Telekinesis, Durability negation, Existence Erasure, Time stop the list goes on.

Yes they do work on people with higher level hence why it'S called resistance and not immunity but their effectiveness decreases with a largening Power level gap.

Pure Headcanon, this thread is. A waste of brain cells, reading this was.

Absolute Zero, Magic, Absorption , Telekinesis, Durability negation, Existence Erasure, Time stop the list goes on.

Yes they do work on people with higher level hence why it'S called resistance and not immunity but their effectiveness decreases with a largening Power level gap.
Moro hax has shown to work one Goku despite the massive power difference, Captain Ginyu hax also worked on Goku and so on

There's no conclusive proof beyond a vague speculation by some unnamed character that's only "confirmed" via a showing of raw power.
It is, GoDs are stated that cant defeat Jiren, so, its not only raw power
I really don't need to argue much.
Yes u need, but instead of trying to argue, you come here to talk irrelevant things. you did not once, but twice in others mine threads as well

Anyway, seeing as this sort of thread has been done half a dozen times and was always rejected, with this one being no different anyone have an issue with me closing this?

Moro hax has shown to work one Goku despite the massive power difference, Captain Ginyu hax also worked on Goku and so on
But it didn't work on Mui. And me and Purge were talking about hax that could directly defeat Zeno. Body Swap is kinda indirect

The fact their effectiveness decreases when the power level is very big is already enough to not give to Jiren any kind of resistance because resisting something by being powerful ≠ a true resistance so again that doesn't change anything

It is, GoDs are stated that cant defeat Jiren, so, its not only raw power
Based on what proof? There's only your extrapolation here. If you can point to me to a single piece of Dragon Ball media that confirms any and all abilities held by a God of Destruction have no effect on Jiren, I'll edit the profiles right now.

I don’t have a problem with giving jiren resistances to EE, but the evidence provided wouldn’t grant that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back