• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Mu-Won pre-timeskip key, and a small addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
I honestly don't think a CRT is even needed, but whatever.

Basically, I'm adding a pre-timeskip key to Jin, because why not. It's more accurate as well.

Adding a Pre-Timeskip key

Basically, he scales to a guy above this calc, putting him at High 8-C. I merely rearranged the orders of powers and abilities, nothing else. All the abilities are already accepted. The calc has also been evaluated.

Here's the sandbox for the profile.

Again, everything has been accepted, I'm just adding already accepted stuff to the profile, or rearrange them.

Forcefield negation...?

Unsure about this, but might as well try.

Jin already has resistance to Attack reflection, due to straight being able to bypass it. Said attack reflection covers the entire body and protects it from any kind of attack.

However, after rereading the chapters, it was also stated that the attack reflection stuff is a modified version of a flux barrier, an armor of chi that protects the user from Chi, and attacks.

This was also shown when Tae was able to fight against Dam without being damaged, only being pushed back, and only really getting damaged when his barrier was broken with the special attack from Dam. Even stating that he won't able to break it unless he uses special martial arts.

Although, even without that, the attack reflection stuff is stated to cover up the entire body and protect them from harm, wouldn't this also technically be a forcefield by itself?

Not to mention, it was also shown and stated that it can straight up block attacks as well.

Here's what it would look like:

Forcefield negation (Has managed to bypass Tae Mu-Kang's Rebound flux, which is a Chi barrier that protects the user from Chi and attacks)

So, with all of this, I believe at the very least a possibly/likely forcefield negation should be granted. Though, I'll wait for the replies first.

Last edited:
Yeah, this seems pretty straightforward.
The new key seems like a fine addition to me. No issues there.

I suppose negating forcefields is fine too, since the Flux is blatantly referred to as a Chi barrier, but could you show me a scan of Jin bypassing the shield as well? You should probably add it to the profile as well.

But yeah, this is good.

Yeah, this seems pretty straightforward.
The new key seems like a fine addition to me. No issues there.
Nice!
I suppose negating forcefields is fine too, since the Flux is blatantly referred to as a Chi barrier, but could you show me a scan of Jin bypassing the shield as well? You should probably add it to the profile as well.
I thought it was already on the profile, but after checking it, it seems I didn't add it.

Here's the scan. It blatantly says he managed to hurt Tae through his rebound flux. I'll make sure to add it to the profile.

I thought it was already on the profile, but after checking it, it seems I didn't add it.

Here's the scan. It blatantly says he managed to hurt Tae through his rebound flux. I'll make sure to add it to the profile.
Hahaha, no worries.

Yeah, this is probably fine to add then. Though I must ask, is it not possible that Jin bypassed the shield through sheer AP? With attack reflection no longer an issue, wouldn't he be able to simply bypass the regular Chi barrier using AP?

Hell yeah, now only a few votes and it should be enough to apply.

Thanks for the replies!

Damn it :c

Thats a good question, but I honestly doubt it's because of that. That's because Tae is much more powerful than Jin that a single attack would one shot him. Not to mention, even after bypassing his forcefield, it didn't like heavily wound him or anything, and his damage was mostly miniscule or just some large cuts.

Unlike the other dudes, who had to use a special attack that managed to break his barrier, and break his bones and organs. It was clear that the barrier is as durable, if not more than Tae.

And yet, when Jin bypassed it first, it only cut him a bit, nothing major like before. Which is why I believe it should be negation instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back