• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of The Northern Blade AP Upgrade and Abilities revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Well, ain't a big CRT, but might be big depending on what some of these abilities mean.

Speed Upgrade for Pre-Timeskip characters

First things first, we start with the pretty simple changes. Currently, all the pre-timeskip characters scale to Subsonic, due to a dude being able to vanish from another guy's line of sight, but that's pretty wrong tbh after thinking about it. They were able to fight pretty evenly, and no one was able to blitz the other. The whole vanishing from one's eyesight was just Dam Soo-Cheon being unlucky.

Instead, they should be upgraded to Transonic due to this statement:

According to calc members, causing sonic booms is more than enough for Transonic, so... yeah.

This will upgrade Tae Mu-Kang, Dam Soo-Cheon, and Jin Mu-Won's pre-timeskip speed to Transonic.

AP and Durability Upgrade for Pre-Timeskip characters

Right so, all the pre-timeskip charcaters scale to Dam Soo-Cheon's 200 feet crater feat, which is calced at 6.35 tons (High 8-C)

Well, I forgot something. I forgot that Tae Mu-Kang can reflect attacks at several times more force. At first, Dam broke that barrier with his strength, but after Tae stood up and regenerated from the attack, an even stronger attack from Dam couldn't damage him anymore.

Due to Tae's attack reflection fuckery, it can reflect attacks at several times more force. Several usually being 3, or more.

As such, this will upgrade Tae Mu-Kang's AP and Durability to 8-B (19.05 tons, he was able to damage Dam despite dam tanking his own attacks at several times more force), Dam Soo Cheon's durability to 19.05 tons as well, but not his AP since he couldn't damage him, and Jin's AP and durability to 19.05 tons as well. Although his durability heavily backscales since a single attack from Tae would heavily damage him to the point he cannot even fight, and stated that a single direct him would kill him.

I have no clue what these will grant

So... these abilities I'm not sure about.

The first, is this:

Basically, a simple shout from a dude was able to make another guy's body shake uncontrollably, as if he would urinate at any moment. Made his lips dry, his hairs on his body standing up, and began seeing double. As shown in the scan above, it was stated that if the dude's chi was a bit stronger, he would have made the other guy sustain internal damage.

Another showcase of this is this:

Jin Mu-Won’s face paled in an instant. Shim Won-Ui was strong enough to be the successor to Judgment Heaven. He was a martial arts master the likes of which Jin Mu-Won could not hope to match.

“Gah!”

In order to confirm his suspicions, Shim Won-Ui was forcing Jin Mu-Won to make a choice. Jin Mu-Won could either fight back and reveal himself, or die by his blade.

Blood flowed out from the corners of Jin Mu-Won’s lips. His internal organs had been damaged by Shim Won-Ui’s chi.

SWISH!

Shim Won-Ui’s blade pierced through the air toward Jin Mu-Won. Like a poisonous snake baring its fangs, his thrust was blindingly fast and accurate. Jin Mu-Won could have dodged it if he tried, but he decided against it.

I have to take a gamble. A gamble that will determine whether I live or die.

Jin Mu-Won grit his teeth.

If I fight back, I’ll die for sure. If I don’t fight back, I’ll probably die. In that case, I should pick the choice with the higher probability of survival.

STAB!
Would this be able to grant Durability Negation, or is it something else? It explicitly states that it had damaged Jin's internal organs, despite none of that guy's attacks reaching Jin's internal organs.

Chi crush maybe :3?

Now, another ability, this would hopefully grant Durability negation to Tae Mu-Kang :

As shown above, Tae's penetrating energy was able to heavily weaken Dam, his chi, and ravage his internal organs. This should be enough for Durability Negation.

And now there's this:

Jin Mu-Won closed his eyes. Even then, as a result of the All-Encompassing Cognizance, he could still sense everything in his surroundings.

The All-Encompassing Cognizance was an ability that he had awakened during his battle with Tae Mu-Kang, the Chaos Demon. It allowed him to perceive his immediate environment so clearly that no change, no matter how small, could escape his notice. This perception was so sharp that even when his vision was compromised, he could still create a mental image of the space around him.

…It was also the reason why he could drive a wagon with his eyes shut. He could even divide his consciousness into two, and drive while training in the Art of Ten Thousand Shadows.

As he gradually lost himself in the Art, the world inside his heart showed itself to him. That was a world of darkness and absolute silence, and it was also where Jin Mu-Won felt the most comfortable. One moment, it was as if he had returned to his mother’s womb and curled up into a ball. The next moment, he was spreading his wings like a bird and gliding lazily across the sky.
What would this ability grant?

Anyways, now for the more controversial change:

Low 6-B Upgrade for Jin

Right, so let's start. I'm trying to scale Jin Mu-Won to Dam Soo-Cheon's Low 6-B AP.

Here are the reasons:

1. Jin's strength was compared to Dam Soo Cheon. The dude who said that also fought Jin.

2. Dam was horny excited af to fight Jin after he saw him fight, being impressed by his fight against Yeon.

3. Jin casually went over Dam and told him to take away his hand, seemingly not giving a shit about Dam's strength at all. Despite Jin being able to sense one's strength.

4. The Novel translators saying he'll stomp Dam in later chapters.

So, that should be it. I believe this should at least grant a "Likely" Low 6-B rating.

Anyways, that's all there is to it. Plez don't let this CRT take 10 years to finish.

Last edited:
Speed Upgrade for Pre-Timeskip characters
AP and Durability Upgrade for Pre-Timeskip characters
Low 6-B Upgrade for Jin

Seems fine.

Basically, a simple shout from a dude was able to make another guy's body shake uncontrollably, as if he would urinate at any moment. Made his lips dry, his hairs on his body standing up, and began seeing double. As shown in the scan above, it was stated that if the dude's chi was a bit stronger, he would have made the other guy sustain internal damage.
This looks like Aura/Fear Manipulation from the description.

Now, another ability, this would hopefully grant Durability negation to Tae Mu-Kang :
As shown above, Tae's penetrating energy was able to heavily weaken Dam, his chi, and ravage his internal organs. This should be enough for Durability Negation.
Yeah, Durability Negation seems fine here.

By the description it seems like really powerful Enhanced Senses.

This looks like Aura/Fear Manipulation from the description.
Nice~ Thanks for the comment!

Although, I doubt that it is fear manipulation, since later in the chapter it is even stated that the dude wasn't afraid. And there's still the elephant in the room that states if the guy who shouted had a bit stronger chi, it would've damaged the other's dude internal organs, implying that strong enough Chi could damage one's internal organs.

This is also supported by the second scan, where Shim managed to damage Jin's internal organs, despite none of his attacks being major or even pointing at his internal organs at all.

Nice~ Thanks for the comment!

Although, I doubt that it is fear manipulation, since later in the chapter it is even stated that the dude wasn't afraid. And there's still the elephant in the room that states if the guy who shouted had a bit stronger chi, it would've damaged the other's dude internal organs, implying that strong enough Chi could damage one's internal organs.

This is also supported by the second scan, where Shim managed to damage Jin's internal organs, despite none of his attacks being major or even pointing at his internal organs at all.
Then I'm not sure we've got any ability that would fit besides just classifying it as Aura and describing what it does.

Aura it is, then. Also, I assume limited durability negation wouldn't work here?

Regardless, only a vote or two remains, and this can hopefully be applied.

I forgot about the new chapter, so I have another question.

"Jin Mu-Won quickly sealed one of Ham Ji-Pyung’s meridians, knocking him unconscious."

Would this be enough for pressure point strike?

We assume the average mountain is 609.6 meters.
I know
I am saying there are a few inaccuracies
The mountains are I doubt that big if there is a better angle I think it should be used
And also low 6B is way way above tons of city level/mountain feats the verse as shown the god tiers to be consistently capable of

I know
I am saying there are a few inaccuracies
The mountains are I doubt that big if there is a better angle I think it should be used
And also low 6B is way way above tons of city level/mountain feats the verse as shown the god tiers to be consistently capable of
There really ain't a better angle, that's the best one we have. Also, what kind of argument is that? What reason do we have to assume those mountains are small?

Also what? Dam is like the God tier of the verse right now. And it's not really that much higher when you consider that most feats are like low balls, since we don't know the full destruction they did, and only the shown ones.

Not to mention, Jin managed to fodderize pretty much with the exception of Yeon and Jo, both of which we don't know the true extent of how much Jin has destroyed.

I'd say once the manhwa gets finished, and if there aren't any feats close to this, then I'll downgrade it and assume it's an outlier. But until then, this is perfectly valid feat to use.

I have no clue what these will grant

So... these abilities I'm not sure about.

The first, is this:

To me this looks like Aura and Vibration Manipulation. Intense vibrations and sounds can cause internal damage, bleeding, and loss of balance even in real life, so yeah I think it fits perfectly.
Would this be able to grant Durability Negation, or is it something else? It explicitly states that it had damaged Jin's internal organs, despite none of that guy's attacks reaching Jin's internal organs.

Chi crush maybe :3?

Yeah, pretty clear cut Durability Negation.
And now there's this:

Yeah, I agree with Ogunbali. This is very powerful Enhanced Senses.

I agree with everything else as well. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back