• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plz be fair

Both 4-A

Speed is equalized

Jin Mo-Ri: 2 (DragonEmperor23, Gargoyle One)

Sonic: 2 (ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding)

Eh. I'll go with Sonic with mid diff via Time slow/stop, Transmutation, Invulnerability, and Indigo Asteroid/Violet Void.

Getting sucked into a pocket dimension (Gourd) seems like something Sonic can escape with Chaos Control. Jin stopping Sonic's blood flow with sounds like something that can be evaded, too.

Now I'm no good at reading a Tier 4's AP. I know 4-A Super Sonic scales to being unquantifiably superior to this while I've got not clue what Jin scales to. If he's strong enough to simply beat Sonic to death I'll swap my vote to him as he can gang up on Sonic with duplication.

Jin hitting Sonic stops his blood flow instantly killing him

Not sure how that can be avoided

Yes

Not that hard when you absolutely destroy Sonic in terms of Skill and giving 100 Clones to beat him to death

Still think this should be Satan

They're in the same order of magnitude. The final egg blaster is around 3x stronger than Mo-Ri.

The 4-A comes from one shotting over 200 quadrillion somewhat-over-baseline small star level opponents with a single attack.

Baseline 4-A is about 180 quadrillion times baseline small star level.

Sonic definitely has an AP advantage then.

That said, I'm going with Sonic due to that AP advantage, plus if Jin decides to make clones of himself, Sonic could use Chaos Control to freeze them in time and destroy them. Sonic also has the advantage in range. Jin is several planetary diameters, Sonic is interstellar.

How good is time slow? Jin can amp his speed another 10,000+ time's over with speed mode, also the skill gap, clones, and blood stopping acupuncture give him a massive edge. If he uses power mode, he would probably be equal to Sonic in AP btw. I give my vote to Jin for now.

Speed amps apply, but it won't help against time stop.

Blahblah9755 said:
How good is time slow? Jin can amp his speed another 10,000+ time's over with speed mode, also the skill gap, clones, and blood stopping acupuncture give him a massive edge. If he uses power mode, he would probably be equal to Sonic in AP btw. I give my vote to Jin for now.
Chaos Control can be used to slow or stop time.

I have a question about sonic's skills, shouldn't he be close to Jin. I mean he did manage to beat emerl, a robot with 4000 years of combat experience. He is also able to fight and defeat people who are trained in martial arts like shadow, infinite who is considered the "ultimate mercenary", knuckles, blaze, and various other robots and characters who specialize in hand to hand combat.

Also sonic has a few ways that he could stop time or slow it down via time break, time stop, chaos control which can do both, and he has a Red gem that slows done time around him as he runs.

Sonic also have a few ways to avoid getting hit as well like his intangiblity via both indigo asteroid and violet void and scale to shrink him down to size as well.

Emerl also had the combat data of everyone at that point, including chaos, who is ancient, and sonic himself. The ultimate akills, which is what emerl had in the last fight, are really buffed versions of Sonic's own skills, and Sonic won anyways.

I'll vote incon unless Sonic starts with time stop, since I think Jin would win in a straight up fight/with clones, but if Sonic decides to stop time before Jin lands a hit he loses.

Sonic can also use indigo asteroid and violet void to help deal with jin clones. He also has invincibility to, not sure if this helps.

Blahblah9755 said:
I'll vote incon unless Sonic starts with time stop, since I think Jin would win in a straight up fight/with clones, but if Sonic decides to stop time before Jin lands a hit he loses.
Sonic doesn't have to lead with time stop. He just has to use it right after Jin activates his clones. Speaking of Jin's clones, does he always lead with that?

In every significant battle he's led with clones. Either pretending the clone is himself to mess with the enemy, or just overwhelming them with numbers.

He didn't use clones once against Satan which was pretty much his biggest fight. Also, he used like 2 attacks before the rebound hit so Sonic could easily outlast him.

While I don't know too much on Jin, it might not matter if Sonic can one-shot him. I guess it kinda depends whether Jin immediately creates clones and stops Sonic's blood flow, and I don't know what's in-character.

I'm leaning towards Sonic on this one.

Swapping to Sonic. If Jin's blood manip requires physical contact Sonic can block it out with Color Powers or forcefields

Back