• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Kazama vs Giorno Giovanna

Due to attacking power, I could see easily Jin one-shotting Giorno, but at the same time, Jin can't see stands, and he doesn't know how Gold Experience works especially with life giver. Usually, I'd side with those who have less obvious but very powerful means of attack. I'm slightly edging towards Giorno as he does have the pontentiality to spring one up on Jin. I honestly believe GE can handle this by being able to spring up a first shot and incap quickly before wailing on Jin. Both are very intelligent, but I think Giorno has more to work with in this scenario. I hope this post can bring some attention here.

Devil Jin shown he can sense souls, so he can know at least Giorno has something nearby him, Jin hax wise and range wise has what it needs to take Giorno out, woth speed equaled its not going well for the gangster boy

Back