• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jigsaw fights Glass (Grace)

"Both have prep".

....Pardon? So, they both know about each other? And how much prep time? Do they know where they'll encounter each other?

Also, John's Stamina: Extremely Low (Close to death, needs a wheelchair, can barely exert himself)

I'm not sure what he'd do, beyond maybe set up traps/devices to launch knives or syringes. He's more skilled & stealthy, but is he fit enough to exert himself enough to inject Mr. Glass?

Could Mr. Glass fight back without self injury? I mean, if he tried to choke or grab John, could his weak bones take the pressure he himself would have to exert?

And both are in wheelchairs in this match, no? Could Mr. Glass handle a wheelchair collision? Would it even happen, given both are smart, he has reason to avoid it, & his opponent is probably old & slow.

This match is a real (Jigsaw) puzzle. (That is NOT a vote.)

Well, let's assume both know who they will be facing and have one week to set up and prepare for the fight.

About the rest... I don't really know what to say.

Well...only 30 minutes? How is MG suposse to get any things for prep? I mean...perhaps he could just bring a gun and shoot John...cause John can't move really on his own... but are we assuming he has help to set up traps? Btw are they just fighting in Central Park? Cause Iirc, John will not have anything that he can use in the open, plus he is probab;y to weak to shoot a gun. If he gets prep...well then...he can't use it cause he is so weak, though he does already have all of his weapons/traps already made so should be fine. John could perhaps use the Explosive Billy, but MG would need to get close...which I doubt he would do.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Imma say incon since they both can use prep to get a gun and then it is just up to who shoots the other first kek
John might not be able to shoot it though. He does have alot of guns avalible however, ranging from various fire arms to shotguns.

I mean, in Saw III, John was able to move and set a lot of things up for Jeff, and he was already 10-C.

Also let us assume they fight inside a regular house, which was visited by both of them prior to the fight.

The Archdemon said:
I mean, in Saw III, John was able to move and set a lot of things up for Jeff, and he was already 10-C.
Also let us assume they fight inside a regular house, which was visited by both of them prior to the fight.
That was with the help of Amanda and Mark

Doesn't Glass have a super exaggerated form of osteoporosis imperfecta that renders him basically immobile?

True, but it also is shown that he has become very fragile and weak and in other flash backs, it is shown to be done with Mark's and Amanda's assistance. Saw recons alot of John's feats sadily. Still, assuming they are are in the same house, John just uses a posionous gas and uses the antidote. Or, again brings a gun or the explosive Billy Doll and kills MG.

Although both are weak, if it came down to a physical fight, Kramer would win easily. Glass is incredibly frail, so a good hit or two should do serious damage.

However, if it came down to a battle of the MINDS, that's where things would get interesting.

Shinobi76 said:
Although both are weak, if it came down to a physical fight, Kramer would win easily. Glass is incredibly frail, so a good hit or two should do serious damage.
However, if it came down to a battle of the MINDS, that's where things would get interesting.
Kinda does due to prep....but John kinda slaughters with prep due to the fact MG likely isn't going to blow up the building he and John are fighting in causing an incon. John would be able to "figure-out" MG, what make him tick, like he has done so any times before. No matter how intelegent, what age, what gender, what status, John has shown being able to uncover things many people have issues fight out, including the police. He would know how to manipulate MG to at the very least a small degree. That would keep MG a bit on edge.

Hmm, Glass does have a good knowledge about explosives, sabotage, and hacking, but Kramer can build a deadly trap for Glass. It's entirely possible that Kramer could build a trap that could kill the frail Glass easily and quickly, it wouldn't take much.

Back