• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jigsaw fights Glass (Grace)

Not sure if such a move would be allowed but couldn't one of them try to distract the other side by calling the police on the other?

I don't think it's possible DURUING the battle due to no involvement of third parties, but something like "using connections" to have police search the opponents house and make them lose preptime (of course assuming that they leave before the 30 min prep time are over)...

Well, I doubt the rules would allow that, but still, I think the rules really prevent any good use of schemes like that. Escpacially if Jigsaw could accomplish it, he'd get an easy win.

OK, never mind all the above... doesn't Mr. Glass have higher AP with prep time? But then again that's probably a defensive strategy, I assume? Jigsaw's method is usually to kidnap or lure people into his own domain where they are at his mercy. So both prefer the battle on home turf, though not exactly in the same way. Due to prior knowledge they both know that AP-wise, Mr. Glass will have the better trap ready, so Jigsaw will not attack. Instead he'll use a roundabout way of leaving the battlefield after prep time (30 min is probably not enough, but 1 week should be enough) and use his higher inherent mobility to get more material ready while Mr. Glass is holed up not daring to move, possibly paranoid over when he gets attacked.

Then Jigsaw uses something like a "bombing strategy" (e.g. instead of going into a skyscraper that's full of traps to kill the target, destroy the whole building instead) and instead of letting himself fall into a trap, will try to use his mobility to his advantage to the bitter end, e.g. using massive amounts of oil to burn Mr. Glass' stronghold to the ground and destroy any traps alongside it, or perhaps even, due to the lack of mobility, makes Mr. Glass trigger his own traps accidently and get himself killed. Then Mr. Glass will be either exposed, or injured or even dead already. Something like that?

Anyway, due to prior knowledge and higher mobility Jigsaw takes it. Yes, that's a vote.

Back