• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jigglypuff VS Shigeo Kageyama

They start 20 meters away from each other.

Speed equalized.

Victory by either incapacitation or death

In character, but 100% Anger Mob is used in this battle (and won't hold back either).

250px-039Jigglypuff
pink gumball

Shigeo
mad middle schooler

Round 1: Sleep inducement doesn't work

Round 2: Sleep inducement does work, and Mob has knowledge about this ability.

holy shit that's quick

actually that's a fair point though. koyama managed to successfully use the cursed perfume to put mob to sleep, however, the same thing couldn't even faze reigen (who had all of 100% mob's abilities). changing the battle rules

Jiggly puff can also disable one of the attacks that Mob pulls off. I...don't entirely know what that entails but something is getting completely shut down.

Mob has the ability to remove curses in general, which include normal curses and power nullification (Disable). I don't know if I read it wrong or not, but if my intuition's correct, Mob could disable the ability right back.

Also I don't see Jigglypuff having any defense to telekinesis and forcefield creation either. Mob might twist her into a pretzel like Suzuki with his abilities
Screenshot 2019-04-01 at 8.35.00 PM
what the actual **** shigeo

The move Gravity would actually be a pretty hard counter for a good amount of Mob's bread and butter abilities

I think Mob faced somebody with that similar ability, Ishiguro. (A person who's ability revolves around gravity and black holes). Reigen with 100% abilities managed to completely nullify the black hole abilities through raw energy and casually endured Ishiguro's attacks, while Base Mob managed to not turn into a pancake under the intense gravity, even resisting it too to some extent. I honestly don't know whether or not Mob was holding back during that time, so that seperate debate's kind of up in the air right now.

Also I don't really know the full extent of the move Gravity either, so could you please fill me in on that?

Back