• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril (NGNL) High 5-A Downgrade to 6-B - High 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threemagi

He/Him
Fallen_Roar.png

Jibril's H5-A rating is because she withstood attack that can 'alter form of stars'. And we know that in Japanese, star and planet shares same word : 'hoshi'. And I see that scan above is from fan-translation if I am not mistaken.

Here is the actual Yen Press translation :

Screenshot 20190911 000853
As you can see, the licensed translation says : 'alter the shape of the planet '.

Yes I know. Sometimes official translation sucks, and we fans actually do know better than those translators at those licensing companies.

But I think its not one of those times where 'translation sucks, fans know better'. Because other feats from all races don't come close to dwarf star busting. High 5-A would be an outlier if its actually legit in the first place.

The most consistent stated feats are around Continent to Planet busting level : Dwarfs' continent busting bombs, Jibril's 100% Heavenstrike that destroyed Elven Capital (which reverts her to child form for 5 years), an Old Deus creating continent in the sky, and Artosh' Godstrike (combined with Dwarfs' Ebombs and Elves' Aka Si Anse) which is planet-busting.

So if explanation above is accepted, I propose Downgrade for Jibril. Probably back to High 6-A range.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No, you definitely need more input before applying changes.
Try contacting some admins about this. Here's the list of names.
Okay, I tried calling NGNL supporters but maybe they're busy.

I'll try calling one random staff.

Sir Ovens said:
Yup, this looks good.
Thanks.

1 admin and 1 discussion mod agreed.

I want to change it to this :

Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A with casual magic, High 6-C to 6-B with casual [Airstrikes] , High 6-A with 100% [Airstrike] , likely far higher

Name:
Jibril, The Imperfect Flūgel

Origin: No Game No Life

Classification: Flūgel, [Life]

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Immortality (Type 1), Magic, Flight, Teleportation, Forcefield Creation, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Spatial Manipulation, Telekinesis (via magic), Precognition (Flūgel instincts), Ingenious Intelligence, Durability Negation (via Shift)

Attack Potency: Mountain level with Light Blade, Large Island level to Country level with casual [Airstrikes] , Multi-Continent level with 100% [Airstrike]. Jibril is also superior to Shuvi (Rank 10), who could fire off an attack that could alter the form of planets), likely far higher (Can fight against Phantasma (Rank 2). And Flūgels, through sheer numbers are said to be able to challenge an Old Deus (Rank 1), even if the chance of failure is extremely high). Can ignore conventional durability via [Shift]

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic combat/reaction speeds (Stopped a teleportation measured in microseconds, Reacted to the secondary explosion of a nuclear bomb), Infinite via Spatial Travel (Can twist space to move at infinite speeds, making it seem as if it is teleportation to external eyes)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow

Durability:
At least City level (Tanked a nuclear bomb with no damage, brushed away a town level attack with her bare hands), likely Multi-Continent level with Magic Barriers (Could fire her 100% [Airstrike] from a short distance away, tanked an attack that could "alter the shape of planets," survived her own 100% [Airstrike] being reflected back at her), likely far higher

Stamina:
High

Range: At least 100 km sensing distance, her casual [Airstrikes] can reach at least 300 km away

Intelligence: Extremely high; spent thousands of years memorizing knowledge and her Flūgel instincts allow her to understand things beyond her current knowledge base

Weaknesses: Jibril underestimates others based on racial superiority and does not start out battles at full power without being bloodlusted. Her 100% [Airstrike] turns her into a younger, weaker version of herself.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Airstrike: A spear of highly compressed elements (the basic unit of the NGNL verse) gathered from the stars and air that obliterates everything in front of it. Using one at full power will leave Jibril in a weakened state, whereas using one regularly does not even leave her drained.
Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Julius Novachrono (Black Clover) Julius' profile (Speed was equalized)

Inconclusive Matches:

-BANLK- said:
It's fine I guess.
Thank you

Antvasima said:
I also think that this seems fine.

However, if you are going to update any prpfiles, please follow the instructions below:
Thank you for the reply and the suggestion.

I mostly just reverted the page to when Jibril still has High 6-A rating.

Okay. No problem.

Are any other profiles also scaled from this/do they need to be updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back