• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning Vs Soya Azashiro - Chinaman Goonery Vs Bleach Goonery (0-3-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aza’s soul manip layers:

Normal souls/humans < fodder Hollows (can corrupt human souls) < Tatsuki (unaffected by fodder Hollows) < Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui) < SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro) < SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed) < Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing) < Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier) < base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away) < base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) ~ Azashiro

10 layers 💀
855FFA09-9C32-45D7-B81E-33F8E0FF77FC.jpeg

Aza’s soul manip layers:

Normal souls/humans < fodder Hollows (can corrupt human souls) < Tatsuki (unaffected by fodder Hollows) < Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui) < SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro) < SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed) < Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing) < Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier) < base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away) < base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) ~ Azashiro

10 layers 💀

No? Half of those are very specific subtypes of soul hax like corruption and hallucinations, resisting those isn't helping with Ning's soul stun/destruction at all.

No they’re all connected in some way to their auras 🗿
I mean, I didn't deny there was a connection but like, the first 2 layers only talk about corruption, did Tatsuki ever resist direct soul destruction? Like, who there even has any kind of soul destruction? Cause iirc neither Yama nor Starkk ever destroyed souls with their reiatsu, they only killed them.

🗿 unfortunately Aza soul manip layers > so that doesn’t matter
?

Even if Aza has higher resistances which place him above 2 layers of soul destruction, that would put him at 3, while Ning in this keys has 5 or 6 layers of soul destruction.

🗿

Double Post

Anyway, Ji Ning's potential wincons rn are
  • Memory Hax
  • Conceptual Paralysis
Before I make an argument, I wanna ask:
  • Is his memory hax passive?
  • What's the range on his conceptual hax?

Azashiro > Itachi > Ji Ning 🥴

Anyway, I think Azashiro wins, dunno if I want to count my vote but here’s my reasoning. Since Y'all are FRA'ing nothing... Not gonna adress things already discussed

• Given Arc's soul scaling (which hasn't been debunked so eh), Ning only really has two wincons, which are memory hax and conceptual paralysis, both of which I believe Aza can counter to use his wincons, which are just oneshotting with Kido
  • For the memory manip, Aza can just become invisible and intang to Ji Ning through fusing and I would need reason to believe Ning would use memory hax. on an opponent he can't see or touch before being one shotted by pretty much anything.
  • Azashiro was also able to fuse with the Dangai and Garganta mid fight, so Aza can likely just become omnipresent beyond Ji Nings concept hax, which makes things worse for Ning. Ji Ning would have to whip it out immediately in order for it to win, which I would imagine would be difficult with High 6-A Gigai spam, Azas constantly summoning blades, invis, etc. This is still a valid win con of course, since Aza is normally only 9-A physically.
Imo, Azashiro wins through having more wincons and Ning really having to pull out this best wincons to have a chance. Hope this isn't a stomp tho, Ning has wincons, and on the off chance Aza goes Shikai, he gets stomped. Can't wait to get negged.
Honestly, that match with Azashiro looks kinda meh

Ning has like, 2 wincons he needs to use at the very start before his opponent becomes absolutely immortal and one shots him
FRA

🗿

Damn. Azashiro > Naruto (Verse) > Wanxiang > Zifu > One Piece

🤔.

I’m an extremely motivated reasoner who doesn’t want to see this end in a stomp, so I guess we can wait for more opinions. Technically, Ning does got ways to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back