• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"On the following day, when they came from Bethany, he was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to see whether perhaps he would find anything on it. When he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, for it was not the season for figs. 14 He said to it, "May no one ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard it.
(...)
In the morning as they passed by, they saw the fig tree withered away to its roots."

Jesus does this to both Hitler and the person who made this thread.

I mean, im just throwing ideas on how Hitler could win so this isnt a stomp and can be added on Jesus's favour.

And i do feel somewhat threatened by Matthew's "statement".

Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!"
He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"
- Matthew 8:23-27
That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, "Let us go over to the other side." Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, "Teacher, don't you care if we drown?"
He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.
He said to his disciples, "Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?"
They were terrified and asked each other, "Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!"
- Mark 4:35-41

Jesus solos with his Tier 7 powers.

@Torlikoff

American Gods Jesus is basically a composite of what people believe about Jesus, so he certainly has his notable feats from the Bible.

@Matt

I know only of the show, but if the book has the same sentiment (which I imagine it does) I would hate the book too.

If you wouldn't mind, can you explain why? Perhaps not here if that would be derailing? (Although this thread is already derailed).

Not sure Jesus in American Gods can do that much. I only watched the show (which is kinda boring to me) not the book, but i dont think we can apply the feats from the bible to the show.

This thread is not about a fight anyway, it's about how Moe Hitler can kills all the American Christians in 20 years to kill American Jesus, you dont need to kill all the Christain in the world, only kill the ones that come from America

Nuking America wouldn't do anything. Unless Hilter has a 10 Gigaton nuke he isn't going to kill off the American Christians. That's not mentioning the branches of African, European, or Asian Christianity.

She only has to kill the american christians, tho.

If she is able to wipe all american christians with her beyond einstein intellect and military experience, she would be able to make Jesus dissapear for good.

We can, because the Gods in American Gods are literally the same as they are in their original religions / mythologies. The book mentions Ymir's corpse being used by Odin and his Brothers to make the world if I recall correctly, and Odin himself mentions his 18 chants. And then there is Zorya Polunochnaya making a blatant reference to her sisters chaining the Simargl in the Stars to keep him from destroying the universe

There is a Jesus for every country and ethnicy in American Gods, actually. The Jesus we see in the show is just one of many

Again, incapacitation is a thing. I don't see how a genius with 20 years of preparation time can fail to trap an immortal human with transmutation (which is basically what this Jesus is). Of course, if Jesus can do much more than what his profile says (scaling from the Bible) it would be a different thing.

Hitler IS a tactician, and one who was conquering most of europe.

And her iq is higher than the real life hitler.

So, she is technically a smarter version of hitler, but a loli.

Hitler was conquering most of Europe but his own tactics were notoriously awful and lost him the war.

Domt tell me you believe that "invading russia in winter" thing, they were attacking rrussia on July and it was the lack of resources that made them fail the invasion.

Thing is, Hitler was a superb tactician, who manged to conquer most of europe, i mean, he still lost, but even then, conquering single country is quite a feat.

Hitler didn't invade Russia in the winter. That's because Operation Barbarossa took a long time, and they were forced to go back hundreds of times while fighting the Russian army.

@Rapid

He invaded Russia. Didn't take winter supplies.

Doesn't matter if he didn't expect to be there that long, the fact is that if he was so brilliant, he would have forseen this and prepared for it, especially after Napoleon failed in almost the exact same way.

Also, he is clearly delusional, as he left the remainder of his troops in Russia to die instead of pulling them out and trying to salvage what he had.

Kepekley23 said:
Hitler didn't invade Russia in the winter. That's because Operation Barbarossa took a long time, and they were forced to go back hundreds of times while fighting the Russian army.
I was going to say "invade Russia and not take winter supplies in case of an extended mission" but that sounded clunky.

Well, maybe "genius" is an exaggeration, but she still seems intelligent enough (we're talking about a fictonal incarnation, not the real Hitler), and 20 years are probably enough for everyone to do something that simple. But then again, if Jesus can miraclestomp there's nothing she can do.

@Rapid: I already voted, you counted it.

@Kami

"Do something that simple."

Exterminating all adherents to a religion while also quelling the spread of it through martyr perception is simple? Dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back