• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-There is no story. There is no plot for this.-

•Both are 10B.
•Speed equal.
•Both bloodlusted.
•Takes place in a gotham alleyway, both are 5m apart.

“If you are a debater, please do not lie, why does my ass get kicked, in front of your eyes?”: 5 ( @Doggo , @Artorimachi_Meteoraft , @The_Almighty_Wholesome , @MaidRips , @SpiteBattles , @AThe1412 ,@Greatsage13th )

“I AM ADOLF HITLER! COMAND OF THE THIRD REICH! LITTLE KNOWN FACT, I ALSO DOPE ON THE MIC!”:

–Both get sentenced to a “Epic Rap battle of history” for eternity - (Incon) :

Last edited:
What can Hitler loli do here?
Other going full-on fisticuffs with Riddler, Sense Manip with her Returner/"Mastermind"? She would be able to understand the heart of Riddler when he is in her line of sight or share senses with Riddler if he manages to get into contact with a Hakenkreuz symbol. But since both are Bloodlusted, I don't think it would help her in battle but idk

Other going full-on fisticuffs with Riddler, Sense Manip with her Returner/"Mastermind"? She would be able to understand the heart of Riddler when he is in her line of sight or share senses with Riddler if he manages to get into contact with a Hakenkreuz symbol. But since both are Bloodlusted, I don't think it would help her in battle but idk
Incon since its two normal people lol

Incon since its two normal people lol
I mean, Hitler claims to have no means of fighting and relies on a 9B (Pol Pot) to fight for her. Meanwhile, Riddler has somewhat more experience in fighting, even though he never fought hand-to-hand (He killed a man using a Carpet Tucker, so I wouldn't be surprised)

I mean, Hitler claims to have no means of fighting and relies on a 9B (Pol Pot) to fight for her. Meanwhile, Riddler has somewhat more experience in fighting, even though he never fought hand-to-hand (He killed a man using a Carpet Tucker, so I wouldn't be surprised)
Hitler dies fra

Bump? The Rizzler rizzes up the Austrian painter with his supreme Redditor quantum rizzics FRA (Having the Riddler beat up Hitler is too good for me to let this thread die).

Back