• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, this isnt a war against the allied forces, its a war against a 10-B with Matter Manip and Inmortality.

Hitler has to kill all the christians that sustain that Jesus to win. And if she was able to rise a devastated Germany to an almost superpower status during WW2, then she should be able to rise to power in the 21st century, after all, no one would suspect of her being literally hitler if it is a loli, and she isnt dumb enough to not hide her name after having prep for 20 years and finding out her male counterpart is the literal definition of evil to most.

So yeah, she radicalizes Germany, launches a nuke to america and wipes out most christians that Jesus needs to survive.

Im OP, but Hitler wins 6/10 times.

Basically, were it not for the fact the Soviet citizens went along and burned their own supplies once the towns'd been dominated, they would have likely reached Moscow.

Japan ****** up everything with the Pearl Harbor attack.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kami
"Do something that simple."

Exterminating all adherents to a religion while also quelling the spread of it through martyr perception is simple? Dang.
I mentioned "incapacitation" twice. He can just chain him, throw him in a cage, bury him in concrete or something like that. This version of Jesus doesn't seem to have anything to avoid that. Of course he can't kill him.

Doesn't matter if he didn't expect to be there that long, the fact is that if he was so brilliant, he would have forseen this and prepared for it, especially after Napoleon failed in almost the exact same way.

Hell,even in WW1 we had the Ottoman battle in Russia as example of the winter power.There was no reason for Hitler not prepare his tropes for that.

Even if Hitler does nuke America that still leaves all the other interpretations of Jesus that exist in American Gods, like Mexican and Asian Jesus, you know (as if that'd destroy even one of them).

Also if we are assuming this battle is happening in the universe of American Gods (I assume so, since the mechanics of the Verse appear to be working for Jesus), I doubt that any of the countless, more powerful gods would just let the US be nuked and lose all of their source of belief.

Jesus also like, actually existed in history.

In theory just acknowleding that he existed should count as "believing" in him, I'd think.

I understand that the characters are "troublesome", but let's try to stick to the fictional versions. This Hitler is portrained as a smart character and has some decent intelligence feats, therefore she's smart. Actual Hitler doesn't matter here.

The point is if she's able to incapacitate him or not (since killing him would be impossible). If she can, she wins, otherwise she loses. Let's try not to turn this thread into a clash between biblic quotes and historical facts.

But Loli Hitler is directly scaled to the RL Hitler, being a reincarnation of him.

But yeah, after shooting Jesus once and killing him, she can easly just order her men to busy Jesus in concrete or crush his body with a rock so once he returns he just dies again.

Your argument also relies on Hitler being so impossibly charismatic that he's able to launch a nuke at a country that Germany has no outstanding conflict or nationwide enmity for without being opposed by even his closer allies and supporters. That also ignores the fact that a major part of Hitler's rise to power in Germany was because of the situation the country was in; when Germany is a lot more prosperous, the majority of the country is not going to swing towards someone who would have to be outright about his beliefs to not be rioted on and killed the moment he nukes America.

American Gods' Odin remains powerful and relevant even when he's the head of a long-dead religion. Nuking USA will not kill even a single Jesus, and will have the rest of the world absolutely obliterate Germany in turn.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
But Loli Hitler is directly scaled to the RL Hitler, being a reincarnation of him.
But yeah, after shooting Jesus once and killing him, she can easly just order her men to busy Jesus in concrete or crush his body with a rock so once he returns he just dies again.
She still has fictional feats and that's what we should use. Reincarnation or not, if she's meant to be smart than she is.

Hitler was super charismatic on WW2 days, being one of the most popular and respected leaders Germany had until then.

He pretty much restored an starving Germany by giving the money the jews had to the rest of the population. (Now, i know that isnt morally right, but it did happen.)

Also, he was one of the first leaders to implement animal protection laws.
Hitler-with-roe-deer

Do you think the germans would tell the world if they had nukes?

Hitler could probably ally herself with China, Russia and North Korea to take out the US.

@Rapid

Germany got out of World War II far, far worse than ever before thanks to Hitler.

They literally only finished paying the war debt of World War II 6 years ago.

His contributions were temporary, at best.

That's not even remotely correct. The reason Hitler rose up in power was entirely because of the socioeconomical environment at the time. Any halfway competent antisemitic Fascist could've gained power given how much such beliefs were spreading across the continent and in Germany specifically, at a time when many Germans believed that they had actually won WW1, but had been backstabbed and lost when they had every advantage, so going with Hitler was something born purely out of genocidal delusion. Hitler is surely more competent and charismatic than some generic Nazi scumbag, but he's not some genius who united a completely shattered and aimless country.

Legit, Hitler's main tactic in all of World War II was "Overwhelm the enemy by striking fast with as big a number of planes, tanks and soldiers as you can have".

Which works well to invade and conquer nearby nations who weren't even expecting a war to happen, but it is terrible to actually win a conflict which everyone is already aware of, with enemies on either side.

I'm not saying he didn't. I was saying you were ignoring the environment that allowed him to rise to power. Fascists don't rise to power when everything is good and fine, fascists rise to power when the people are dissatisfied and angry, because people turn to those who can direct their rage at tangible foes and make them feel like they have something to fight for.

This thread is becoming increasingly weirder, so I'll just unfollow. My vote stands, loli Hitler should be able to win via incapacitation without having to kill a single christian (again, killing them would be impossible, and apparently insufficient to kill Jesus anyway). The other gods will probably destroy her afterwards, but that's not relevant to the actual battle. If someone can debunk me just do it, I don't intend to praise the actual Hitler or to discuss about WW2 history, and I have very little knowledge about it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back