• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a kinda. Stalin was raised in an orthodox fundamentalist Christian church, but the Bolsheviks's state demanded him to purge religious beliefs from Russia.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I am pretty sure Stalin was also a believer.

But, in order to defeat Jesus, Hitler has to either turn everyone into non-believers or kill all one billion christians, or else she will get wine´d.
"Religion is the Opium of the people"-Marx

So, can Hitler...

A.- Trap Jesus long enough for incap

B.- Kill One Billion Christians in 20 years

C.- Make everyone in the world atheist.

If she can do any of those three, she wins.

Well, B and C are out, considering how those would only work is everyone was totally passive and just rolled over and died.

But this Hitler is beyond Eintstein.

So, she could 100% potentially develop a nuke and wipe america after gathering resources and the technology of the current world.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
So, can Hitler...
A.- Trap Jesus long enough for incap

B.- Kill One Billion Christians in 20 years

C.- Make everyone in the world atheist.

If she can do any of those three, she wins.
A - Given 20 years of prep, anyone can do this

B - If there's an actual Jesus running around, a lot more than 1B people are Christian, all he has to do is ressurect a couple times

C - Not happening for reasons above

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
But this Hitler is beyond Eintstein.

So, she could 100% potentially develop a nuke and wipe america after gathering resources and the technology of the current world.
>finding all that Uranium
>not being nuked back

Yeah, but it relies on people believing in him or all christians being dead.

If Hitler manages any of the two, she would kill/make Jesus mortal.

This is actually a horrible mismatch / stomp, nothing that is able to be done makes sense.

It's one human who is nigh haxless and, on this Earth, will only be able to share senses of Neo Nazis.

Then you have s╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ literally Jesus who has healing, transmutaion, 3 types of immortality and multiplication.

Developing a nuke would make her Tier 7, which is stupid due to them being the same tier. I'm sure that there are enough rich Christians (+ Families etc) with contingency plans that will still be alive after a nuclear fallout.

You're underestimating Real Life if you think someone can instigate a nuclear fallout in 20 years that will, not only kill all christians, but keep themself alive.

Jesus 3 Hitler 0

The only advantage Hitler has is her intelligence, which surpasses that of the man who invented an atom bomb.

If Hitler (after changing her name) can create an empire in those 20 years, i thinl it would be plausible for her to be one of the most competent leaders of our era, but maybe not strong enough to wipe all christians on earth.

Tough one. Hitler is unlikely to be able to kill all of the christians especially considering he is one. The most he could really do in that time is learn some martial arts? Or maybe command an army (but that sounds like cheating). But if he suddenly becomes an evil, average human level bruce lee jesus has things like regen and possibly way more experience (depending on whether he has learned to fight or not). So i will have to go with jesus. Especially if his matter manipulation or magic can work on hitler.

Im gonna have to go with jesus

Read this post said:
Tough one. Hitler is unlikely to be able to kill all of the christians especially considering he is one.
Even if Hitler kills Jesus, he will comeback 3 days later

If that is the case then hitler is kinda screwed here :/. He would have to go on a suicide mission to kill all christians. Unless he can somehow stop believing which would be tough.

Now that i think about it, Hitler's biggest weakness here is her beliving in god, even if she managed to kill all christians, she herself is a beliver, and would have to kill herself to put down Jesus for good, which would be inconclusive.

@Rapid

Anyone who is willing to exterminate all Christians is not a believer. That said trying to kill off all Christians is a nigh-impossible task bar life-wiping the Earth.

Can a einstein level intellect girl manage to make all of humanity atheist in 20 years?

Because, thats pretty much her only way to win this.

Oh my god, I didn't know Hitler was so cute. Jesus wins via more hax though.

Edit: Oh wait, she has prep time.

In that case she could prepare something to incapacitate him. Trapping him in concrete or something should work.

Jesus 6 Hitler 0

Maybe if Hitler takes over the education systems of the world, closes churches and makes Believers look bad and undesirable by inside jobs.

Would jesus even kill hitler? Isnt against his nature to kill people?

@Rapid

That still wouldn't work. Believers being put through strife because of their faith and still believing will cause others to believe, similar to a martyr. There are Christians all over the planet and many of them don't even have churches or education. It simply isn't enough; there is absolutely no way for Hitler to win this, and thus this is a stomp.

I edited my comment and changed my vote, she should be able to prepare something to incapacitate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back