• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IeLNAq3.png

• Speed is equalized​
  • 9-A version are used: Maeve scales from 0.028 tons, while Jessica upscales from 0.07 (so, over 2.5 stronger than Maeve)​
  • Starting distance is 5 meters​
  • SBA otherwise​
"And then I started giving pieces of myself away, and I guess I gave away everything.":
"Don't try to be a hero. It's a shitty job.":

Wait, Maeve doesn't scale to Groundhawk's feat via second strongest Supe statement anymore?
Technically not, since when you use that statement it skips over to scales from Lamplighter (aka 8-C). So she 9-A feat is scaling from Stormfront withstanding an RPG (we don't know how damage it would have dealt to Stormfront, only that it wouldn't be enough to defeat, so at worst moderate injuries, I suppose)

Technically not, since when you use that statement it skips over to scales from Lamplighter (aka 8-C). So she 9-A feat is scaling from Stormfront withstanding an RPG (we don't know how damage it would have dealt to Stormfront, only that it wouldn't be enough to defeat, so at worst moderate injuries, I suppose)
But since 8-C isn't used, she should still scale right? The other 9-A feats further supports it.

But since 8-C isn't used, she should still scale right? The other 9-A feats further supports it.
That's not how it would work lol. If she is the second strongest, then she has to scale to the most powerful supe/feat after Homelander's, and that means scaling from Lamplighter.

Her 9-A key now is meant to be her own feats/direct scaling.

Kinda like how before she was "At least 9-B (own feats), likely 9-A (groundhawk scaling)"

From what I see Maeve has the following advantages:
  • The School Bus is a ~16 ton feat and the Armored Truck is a ~17 ton feat. Jessica's feats are 1.5 Tons, 2.6 Tons, and her elevator feat is considered >5 tons. So Maeve is like 3x stronger
  • Maeve has martial arts listed as a skill while Jessica doesn't
Even with an AP advantage, she may just be grappled into submission by a physically stronger and more well trained enemy.

From what I see Maeve has the following advantages:
  • The School Bus is a ~16 ton feat and the Armored Truck is a ~17 ton feat. Jessica's feats are 1.5 Tons, 2.6 Tons, and her elevator feat is considered >5 tons. So Maeve is like 3x stronger
  • Maeve has martial arts listed as a skill while Jessica doesn't
Even with an AP advantage, she may just be grappled into submission by a physically stronger and more well trained enemy.
So, vote for Maeve or just a general comment?

Maeve unless someone shows that Jessica can avoid being grappled I guess

Back