• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesse Pinkman vs Steve Harrington (Breaking Bad vs Stranger Things) (0-1-0)

Connections: It just makes sense to me, although it might not make sense to anyone else

Jesse Pinkman vs Steve Harrington

Ground Rules:
  • All weapons are restricted. This is a bare knuckles brawl
  • Speed is Equal
  • Fight takes place in Saul's office
  • Both are bloodlusted
Jesse is Baseline Athlete Level (106 Joules), but he can tank hits from Street Level characters (Jesse should be street level overall but whatever)
Steve is Baseline Athlete Level+ (203 Joules)
Steve has a 1.9x strength advantage, but Jesse can arguably tank it

Who Wins?
Drug Dealer: 0 ()
Babysitter: 1 (BigSmoke4269)
Incon: 0 ()
b000b03a8aaeeefdde5649894c2a528c.jpg
5d643622b8841149eede39cd53f70c15.jpg

Last edited:
I think jesse might lose he has a hard time agains walter a 50 year old man with lung cancer

I think jesse might lose he has a hard time agains walter a 50 year old man with lung cancer
Keep in mind that for a 50 year old man with lung cancer, Walter is pretty strong

Ig I'll count that as a vote? The reasoning isn't pretty strong imo as Walter is a pretty damn athletic 50 year old man

Keep in mind that for a 50 year old man with lung cancer, Walter is pretty strong

Ig I'll count that as a vote? The reasoning isn't pretty strong imo as Walter is a pretty damn athletic 50 year old man
Its not a vote its an opinion haha. I mean yeah but the ap difference is too much as well, maybe prep time might help but lets wait ofr more people

that sounds at least 9-C if not 9-B, is it a no calculation thing or is breaking a bookshelf genuinely only 10-A
It's a no calc thing

Here's the feat in question if you want to see it:

I definetly don't think it's 9-B. Even if it is, that is a massive outlier for the teen characters in the verse. Street Level though, that is entirely possible. I personally think that the teens should be Street Level, but I lost that debate in the CRT

yeah doesnt look quite wall level but id be surprised if it was lower than street
That's what I'm saying

Either way, unless you want to make a CRT or something, it has been decided that the characters would fall in around Athlete Level+ or so

So anyways, back to the debate. Have any thoughts on it?

i dont think jesse has a leg to stand on here lol, steve has better ap, lifting strength, durability, stamina, skill, and pain tolerance

btw why does steve have peak human stamina for surviving torture while jesse gets average stamina for the same thing

btw why does steve have peak human stamina for surviving torture while jesse gets average stamina for the same thing
The Breaking Bad profiles aren't well made

Also after being tourtured, Steve still had the energy to fight and assisted the group in killing the Mind Flayer. It's been a while since I have seen Breaking Bad, but I don't remember Jesse getting into combat after extreme tourture like Steve did

Also after being tourtured, Steve still had the energy to fight and assisted the group in killing the Mind Flayer. It's been a while since I have seen Breaking Bad, but I don't remember Jesse getting into combat after extreme tourture like Steve did
true, jesse should still have higher stamina since he was fine after tuco beat him up in season 2 though

anyways jesse has literally zero advantages in this fight lol this seems a bit stompish

true, jesse should still have higher stamina since he was fine after tuco beat him up in season 2 though

anyways jesse has literally zero advantages in this fight lol this seems a bit stompish
Well Stranger Things might become Street Level once I get a calc of the bookshelf destroying feat, so this match would be outdated anyways unless if Jesse becomes Street Level like he should be

nah steve scales to breaking a nose which is like 815 joules or some shit so he's far from baseline. how strong is jesse again?

also btw which crt changed the breaking bad to add the "possibly 9-C rating"? not ******** on it just curious

5640 joules
What sort of steroids did the Breaking Bad characters take? That's 3.5x stronger than prime Mike Tyson

Steve did harm Johnathan, who got up pretty quickly after being hit hard enough to send him across a room, which is anywhere from 700 - 3,100 Joules, so this might not be a complete AP stomp depending on what end you use

nah steve scales to breaking a nose which is like 815 joules or some shit so he's far from baseline.
thats if you go with the highest end of the calc lol
What sort of steroids did the Breaking Bad characters take? That's 3.5x stronger than prime Mike Tyson
didnt you say they should be 9-C earlier lol
Steve did harm Johnathan, who got up pretty quickly after being hit hard enough to send him across a room, which is anywhere from 700 - 3,100 Joules
uh no that calc goes from 47 joules to like a trillion its very broad

didnt you say they should be 9-C earlier lol
I was expecting like, close to baseline. Not almost 4x stronger than one of the strongest humans to have ever lived

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Towel Dispenser calc takes into account that it took Walter multiple punches to do the damage that he did, not just 1 punch
uh no that calc goes from 47 joules to like a trillion its very broad
Considering how he wasn't launched all that far, one of the lower end calcs around the 3-5 meters range would likely work for him. Johnathan also got thrown hard enough to destroy a bookshelf, which I don't think is superhuman per say, but seeing how fast Johnathan recovered from it, it definetly still supports Street Level

Back