• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiny Steve Harrington & Billy Hargrove Revision (Stranger Things)

I know I just got done with a giant Stranger Things CRT, but I want to fix something I did in the og CRT

So in the OG CRT, we decided that the teen characters like Steve, Billy, Johnathan, ext. would scale to about Athlete Level+. But, this shouldn't be. They should be Street Level due to 2 feats.

1st feat: Johnathan gets thrown into a bookshelf hard enough to break it

So I recently asked for a calc for this feat, but so far nobody has gotten back to me yet with the calc. Once the calc is finished, I will edit this post and put the completed calc here

But even without the calc, this feat is still Street Level. Why? Because Johnathan got sent back several meters. And sending someone flying several meters is Street Level

So even without the calc yet, Johnathan's durability, and thus Steves AP, would be Street Level

Feat 2: Johnathan casually breaks a police officers nose with a punch

Breaking a nose is anywhere from 241 Joules (Athlete Level+) to 815 Joules (Street Level). Steve can take several punches from Johnathan and still fight pretty damn well, making his durability Athlete Level+ to Street Level. Keep in mind though, Johnathan did this with a single backhand, meaning that a punch like the one Steve took would be a lot more powerful

So overall, Steve, Billy, and Johnathan should all be Street Level due to several feats preformed by Johnathan being in the Street Level range, with the other 2 scaling due to Steve fighting Johnathan, and due to Billy fighting Steve

This isn't as important as the AP stuff, but it should be noted. Billy Hargrove should probably have Social Influencing. He charmed Mrs. Wheeler within seconds after meeting her, even making her almost cheat on her husband of over 14 years. She decided against it, but only after she was about to leave for the date. He also became incredibly popular amonst his classmates incredibly quickly and charmed his way into the Holloway house incredibly quickly. He is also a skilled manipulator overall, and managed to hide the Mind Flayers plan from the main group until he outright told Eleven what his plan was. So, social influencing for Billy makes sense.

That's about it. Let me know if I got something wrong

Honestly, I doubt anyone is going to be upset if I add the changes. This verse gets pretty mucn no attention. Time to add the revisions lol

Back