• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jesmon vs OVER-1

I wouldn't vote that so fast. Jesmon's OS Generics has something to say.

Jesmon:0

OVER-1: 1

Draw:0

He has no answer to time-space manipulation therefore he's going down hard before the OS can do anything to buff him as a Over-1 has all the absurd hax of Mega Man. Hax >>>>> stats, therefore Over-1 >>>>> Jesmon

Wish another Mega Man version got all the powers, Over 1 is undeserving of them :/

able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health" to fell a target in a single blow. Plus this is 3-A OVER-1

OS Genetics is more than a buffing skill, it "enables it to temporarily rewrite its own data, and perform actions that transcend the laws of nature, leaves its physical abilities unbound by the laws of the Digital World, Jesmon can overpower any enemy without taking a single scratch"...whatever that means. Reppuzan described ti as being a form of reality warping, seemingly bordering on low level concept manipulation.

That said, I'm assuming that OVER-1 has universal timestop? If so, then the battle basically comes down to who can pull off their special skills first. I don't think its in Jesmon's character to use OS Genetics off the bat (for what little we know about his character, he seems like an honorable fighter), would OVER-1 use timestop ASAP?

Edit: Never post when you're verging on sleep..

^Have you played Cyber Sleuth? Jesmon spammed that Weltgeist sooooo many times on me.XD jk. But yeah it depends on who uses what first.

Jesmon is able to use a form of Reality Warping targeted at himself, unhinging himself from the laws of the Digital World (which are mainly the laws of physics and reincarnation, placing him in a state akin to the indestructible walls or invisible boundaries in a video game. Unless one is able to perform feats outside of the laws of physics (i.e. Reality Warping or being an entire dimensional tier above) he becomes utterly impossible to harm since it is a physical law that he can't be harmed.

Well, he still needs to use OS Genetics (I think) so time freeze should basically nullify Jesmon. I'm leaning towards OVER-1 for reasons Bruce stated.

OS Generics allows him to rewrite the laws of nature of his body. I don't see how transmuting him wouldn't help.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
OS Generics allows him to rewrite the laws of nature of his body. I don't see how transmuting him wouldn't help.
Over 1 only needs to think to activate the time stop. Then he can just turn him into a brick via transmutation

You forget that Jesmon also has two equally as strong helpers to fight along side him. Since when has OVER-1 turned someone into a brick? I mean we've never seen Jesmon move to use OS Generics at all(He's never used it in a visual.) So we could assume it is via thought similar to AlphaInforce and OmegaInforce.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You forget that Jesmon also has two equally as strong helpers to fight along side him. Since when has OVER-1 turned someone into a brick? I mean we've never seen Jesmon move to use OS Generics at all(He's never used it in a visual.) So we could assume it is via thought similar to AlphaInforce and OmegaInforce.
Outside help isn't allowed.

Mother Elf turned a pantheon into basically a volcarona a, so he likely could.

It isn't outside help. They are apart of him technically. Heck they are even in his artwork. And they each move on their own.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It isn't outside help. They are apart of him technically. Heck they are even in his artwork. And they each move on their own.
Then they are split version of his power. Over one would just transmute them all since he has no limits to his time stop oicr

This is another hax fight that comes down to who unleashes the other's hax first.

Once Jesmon activate's OS Generics, he's virtually untouchable since all of OVER-1's abilities still rely on the laws of physics to one extent or another.

On the other hand, if OVER-1 immediately reaches for Mega's Hub Form abilities, then it's all over for Jesmon since he is made of Data like the rest of the Digital World, making it exceedingly easy for Hub Form powers to affect him.

BruceTheBatman said:
Then I think this should be closed since everything points to inconclusive
No cause we can still vote for inconclusive. If it's to the death I'd doubt Jesmon would not use OS Generics. But what are standard battle asumptions again? And Bruce that no character comment for some reason made me laugh.

Jesmon:0

OVER-1:0

Inconclusive:2

Im changing mine to inconclusive as well, both sides can take this so its hard to judge.

Back