• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeanette Runs a MARVEL Gauntlet

1311239nJvz2DP2
The " Omnipotent " Child takes on the best in Marvel

I see the original thread was not good enough. Perhaps something with a bit more substance is in order. And what arguably has more substance than the SCP foundation ? The Marvel Multiverse of course !

Jeanette Swanson has spent her entire How will a child with the strength of essentially the Above All Others fare against those much more experienced than she is ? ( After this one is through, i will do a DC Gauntlet as well. )

This one is a lot tougher than it looks . Despite her ridiculous amount of power ( rivaling TOAA isn't a easy thing to do for a child ) , she is not as experienced as any of the people below. She can also get knocked out due to either shock or straight up KO ( Not killed if she wills herself to be , but still a way to defeat her. )

R1 : Chaos War Hercules ( Speed Equalized . In Character )

R1.5 : Chaos War Hercules ( Speed Equalized [ Because i don't see Hercules reacting to the Child when she gets serious ] . Bloodlusted on both sides )

R2 : Chaos King Mikaboshi ( Speed Equalized. In Character )

R2.5 : Chaos King Mikaboshi ( Speed Equalized. Bloodlusted )

R3: The Living Tribunal ( Speed Equalized. In Character )

R3.5: The Living Tribunal ( Speed Equalized. Bloodlusted )

R4 : Thanos ( With Heart of the Universe . Speed Equalized. In Character )

R4.5 : Thanos ( With Heart of the Universe . Speed Equalized. Bloodlusted)

R5 : Molecule Ma ( Pre-Retcon ; Speed Equalized. In Character )

R5.5 : Molecule Ma ( Pre-Retcon ; Speed Equalized . In Character )

R6 : The Beyonder ( Pre-Retcon ; Speed Equalized. In Character )

R6.5 : The Beyonder ( Pre-Retcon ; Speed Equalized. Bloodlusted )

Bonus Round : Vs. Oblivion ( Speed Equalized. True Form . Speed Equalized . In Character )

IF she manages to get through the entire Gauntlet, she meets The One Above All. What do you believe her reaction would be ?

PR Beyonder is Immeasurable my friend. Jeanette isn't used to fighting at that speed, or... fighting in general. And guys... i would appreciate it if you please be serious guys. I am testing how well she would do here.

Do you want a human girl to get blitzed by Immeasurable Speed because she is not used to fighting at that speed ? In your opinion, would she get knocked out first round or would survive to a certain round ? Or would she clear ?

Imho Jeanette gets blitzed by the unfathomable amount of squirrels.

Also, I think the Doctor would casually fly by in his TARDIS and BFR Squirrel Girl so he can completely murk Jeanette himself with his Fez and Bow Tie. I think it would be accurate if he then continued swaggering about in space and time.

Colonel Krukov said:
Imho Jeanette gets blitzed by the unfathomable amount of squirrels.

Also, I think the Doctor would casually fly by in his TARDIS and BFR Squirrel Girl so he can completely murk Jeanette himself with his Fez and Bow Tie. I think it would be accurate if he then continued swaggering about in space and time.
Wot even...

Yeah there is A LOT of evidence to back that statement up within the fanfiction. Due to consistent statements of Omnipotence , Creator of the verse , WoG statement, stating there is no limit whatsoever to her power , her ridiculous Omnipotence Paradox feat , she is basically TOAA's equal in POWER. I did not mention experience at using it. I feel like it's a battle of Power vs Experience . Will their experience at fighting reality warpers help them knock the girl out before she gets the upper hand ?

Experience? None of them have experince fighting some High 1-A god child. But I doubt she's that high anyway. A 3-A can perform omnipotent paradox feats for the lulz and its still shit compared to a 2-A.

So a 3-A can do something that was implied a long time ago to be the reason a Tier 0 is Questionably Omnipotent ( Said so by Antvasima himself ) .... Okay . Regardless of that though , She still has the statements and heavy implications from the series to be as such, whether you agree or disagree, it doesn't change what the fanfic implies . You cannot just straight up say " no " because it fits your opinion , when the series clearly suggests the latter. And no, she isn't some regular girl. She created the verse and essentially incarnated herself as a child. Can you completely refute their calims of her omnipotence ? Feel free to try, i am prepared for anything you throw my way.

@Ultima

Good lord... I was making a point. I know creating a verse isn't that high ( Do you know how many Tier 0's we'd have if that was the case... [shivers] ) . What it was meant to prove, is that she is the top of the hierarchy, and her position as God proves that no one is above her in that verse .

@VenomElite

NOW we are getting somewhere. I will count that as a vote.

What about Oblivion??? He would be a better match for Jeannette than even PR Beyonder.

And Venom is right if she really is a Questionable Omnipotent then she solos this gauntlet.

I really don't know. Maybe someone from the staff might be able to clear that up later on.

Edit:And I think this might be a spite thread lol.

@CrossverseCrisis

OH. I see... Well in that case, I'll edit the OP to place Oblivion as the final opponent. Like i said, Unlimited Power =/= Immediate ability to understand it. She is naive in her humanly incarnated state. Hence, believe thay at least can hang with her before she straight up destroys them. They can do something that will " technically " allow them to win. I am also going to "assume" Prom & Cross approved of it, unless stated otherwise.

I consistently proved that she was Omnipotent . I understand it is confusing, it can be . The concept of Omnipotence is hard to explain. Especially for such a character like Jeanette. But please allow me to justify why she is where i placed her :

She has shown no power weakness throughout the entire series, only personality weaknesses. She has a godlike amount of statements supporting her upgrade. We already have Tier 0's such as Kami Tenchi , Law of Identity , & Azathoth who have "weaknesses" like those, that dont limit their power. She did the Omnipotence Paradox and bypassed it, something Antvasima & DarkLK told me that it was the reason Tier 0's are Questionably Omnipotent , so being able to bypass it basically put you at that level in a nutshell . She is the strongest in the verse, and has no equal in the verse in question . She is an humanly incarnated God , soemthing that happened with an Questionably Omnipotent before ( I'm looking at you , Kami Tenchi ) . Omnipotent Statements are only taken for face value if they are backed up by what occurs, something that is consistently implied . Her " personality weaknesses " were stated explicitly in the same chapter were because she wanted to limit herself, something that proves it is not something she can not change.IF she had Power Weaknesses ( WHich were debunked by in-canon explanation of her limiting herself at certain times ) , that were not canonically explained, she would be much lower. However, since in-canon explains this, you cannot debunk her based on what Jeanette intentionally does to make life more interesting.

Since i proved her tier should be the way it is , should i perhaps close this thread ? After much analyzation, even if i put her against those far above her level of experience, there is no way they can survive even one hit without getting obliterated. One could make an argument for TOAA winning or Inconclusive ( For obvious reasons ) , but i now feel this is a stomp match. Unless someone else says otherwise...

The problem is that Jeannete regardless of how many personality "weaknesses" could make a match inconclusive at best because none of them could possibly hurt her at all and if she is not willing to hurt them then it would be at least inconclusive.

To be honest, I see where Seed's coming from in saying that it's a close match. I mean, would she really want to put harm to random people? Well, at least in the in-character matches.

And also, I think everyone's missing a key component: She can get knocked out or shocked.

But even in-character, I don't think Jeanette would take these characters too lightly, whereas the other characters would most likely think of her lightly because of her appearance. All she would need to do is think a simple "There will be no way this person can harm me", and bam, the opponent's done, which will probably happen for all of the matches.

TLDR: Jeanette via reasons above.

Thanks Xmark. Her being Omnipotent isn't the argument anymore, as I have proved that already. I gave enough information and enough rules to makes this a fair match between these guys.

Jeanette : 2 ( Xmark , Julian )

Gauntlet : 0

Considering her statement by Word of God to be equal to The One Above All & was said to be equal to the scientific version of the Christian God in-canon storyline multiple times (It was around 5 times , Which The Everlasting confirmed that being teh equivalent to the scientific version of the Christian God is Tier 0 , but being equal to the bibilical version is Low 2-C ) , how would she fair against the Big Cheese of Marvel ( The One Above All ) ?

Well if she is equal to the Christian God then this would be a stalemate. If she fought against TOAA that is.

Not really. She didin't " fight " against TOAA . The Author told me in an review two things once i asked him the same question i am asking you guys : The One Above All is her Equal , and if The One Above All is an Magic version of Omnipotence, Jeanette is his opposite essentially, and represents the scientific "God" in a sense. Almighy Science ( Jeanette ) vs Almighty Magic ( TOAA ) . I could argue due to The One Above All's obviously superiority over using it's power, it could defeat her because of skill . However, if Jeanette is properly motivated by her friends to stand up for herself and fight back ( because she is surprisingly docile , has an inferiority complex, and lacks much confidence due to her fear of her powers ) , she would stalemate.

Back