• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jay continues his crusade against Tier 6: Jay Grimoire VS. Valev (Valev 'Valev' Valev)

You made the page this way, and made 5 matches this way. If someone made the thread that wasn't you, I'd get your point - you aren't done. But you found it finished enough to make matches with.

Thus, I'll hold you to how the page is, right now.

"You made the page this way, and made 5 matches this way."

And yet somehow, Smashtwig, Komodo, and HI3 were able to understand my explanations without relying on ridiculous assumptions.

By all means, add it to Valev's page if you want. But I'm unfollowing this and I expect that you won't pester me about it. I was trying to be understanding but i'm honestly sick of dealing with this.

ZephyrosOmega said:
"You made the page this way, and made 5 matches this way."
And yet somehow, Smashtwig, Komodo, and HI3 were able to understand my explanations without relying on ridiculous assumptions.

By all means, add it to Valev's page if you want. But I'm unfollowing this and I expect that you won't pester me about it. I was trying to be understanding but i'm honestly sick of dealing with this.
So you lied to them about the matches?

So i explained the exact same shit I explained here. Really nice to make completely unfounded accusations.

Explaining =/= being on the profile. Don't make matches if it isn't written.

I'll be adding this to both profiles, with admin permission.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Uhh, you will not be touching my profile, thanks?
Got permission from the big purple herself.

If you think you can add purely wins based on information not on the profile, and just dodge losses with edits, you've got another thing coming. It's utterly and completely against the rules.

Wow, you're actually kind of a jerk. But hey, I guess I can just do a rematch in two weeks. I didn't WANT to do that, but oh well.

I'll be following your edits to inquire further on them until then.

FCOC has some looser rules on grace and similar, I checked in with staff to make sure.

Back