• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 6-B: Jay Grimoire attempts to avenge his dead Boyfriend

Well, Nellen is fricking deceased after picking a fight with a JoJo sheep, and now Jay is very notably angery about it. Speed is equalized and this is Post-Devour Jay.

Perry:

Jay: 3 (Komodo, Zephyr, Spinoirr)

They stop fighting and Jay gets a new Shepe BF:

Are you going to actually debate or just go around passive-aggressively commenting whenever i make a match

Ok, so after looking over both of their profiles ( Perry is broken af too), I think I might change my opinion. Depends on how strong his hax are tho.

Also one question: Does Nellen have any defense against Vector and Kinetic Energy Manip?

7D. Granted, most of that is just his resistances. Offensively speaking he can seal people and trap them in the Astral Plane. Realistically I think the match depends on how fast Perry's boosts are since Nellen doesn't resist being punched very very hard

Perry... only had one fight?

Huh.

Well, I guess I'll throw in my lot for this.

Nellen can win via Sealing beam, A good hit from Galatine, or touching him with the Dream Blade. Boosts are going to be a problem, but he has tools to overcome them, at least for a time. Sleepy Fist, his Dragon Tiara amping him, and Barriers can give him the time he needs to get that one hit in. Perry doesn't seem to resist sleep manipulation, meaning he'll pretty much be constantly drowsy and eventually fall asleep around Nellen, and a hit from wool magic should knock him out without a problem.

Given that, I think Nellen can pull out a win more often than not, though it's not at all going to be easy and letting Perry do his thing for too long will probably end it there.

I feel like you don't quite get how fast Perry is amping here

Let's say that it takes Perry one of his seconds, not literal ones, to say Boost. By the time that two seconds have passed for Nellen Perry has either amped literally infinitely or thousands of times, meaning that any movement whatsoever splatters Nellen across the universe literal googols of millenia before he can move a singular atomic length from Perry's perspective.

Speed starts equalized... OK, what exactly is a "Perry second", cause if the boosting is that good then i'm changing it to Jay so we can have a proper wiki's strongest match

ZephyrosOmega said:
Speed starts equalized... OK, what exactly is a "Perry second", cause if the boosting is that good then i'm changing it to Jay so we can have a proper wiki's strongest match
Nevermind, I think I understand. Every time Perry boosts, it takes him progressively less time, and thus the speed gets exponentially higher.

Either Nellen hits him once right out the gate or He ******* dies, basically. Is that what you're saying?

OK, I understand. Is this stompish enough for me to change it to Jay or is who hits first enough of a debate to save that for its own thread

Perry is a big dick amp.

Now, assuming it takes an entire second to say Boost at base speed, and each Boost cuts the time in half, I'm going to run some calcs.

Well, shit, yeah. By two seconds, Perry will be at a nigh transinfinite speed.

It's fun to watch the haxfests as long as they don't step into my tiers.

OK, so should I change it to Jay so we can get something of value from the thread or should I just make a new thread for that

I need to ask now because it's kind of important for this match

What's the status on equalization in terms of what it actually equalizes TO

Do they both become normal human, is it equalized to the faster or slower characters's speed, or other

I saw some discourse about it over on the main wiki, but the thread was never concluded. Since Perry and Jay's opening moves are related to changing stats in some way, it would probably be prudent to discuss.

Back