• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaune vs Pyrrha

They aren't.

Pyrrha is 2 Tons Baseline while 8-B Jaune scales above 18 Tons. He's over 7.5x stronger, Jaune one shots and Pyrrha can't even hurt him.

Pyrrha stomps High 8-C Jaune via skill and Semblance.

TheRustyOne said:
They aren't.
Pyrrha is 2 Tons Baseline while 8-B Jaune scales above 18 Tons. He's over 7.5x stronger, Jaune one shots and Pyrrha can't even hurt him.

Pyrrha stomps High 8-C Jaune via skill and Semblance.
jaune scales to Ruby who can topple the mech who is 8A

Mickey1940 said:
er... Jaune's AP is comparable to Ruby's and Yang's, who are apparantly borderline 8A. So Jaune is approaching 100 tons

Pyrrha scales to Mercury, who can casually tank 1.4 tons

So Jaune can just strip down and punch her into paste

Huh, I wasn't aware that Jaune went super saiyan. When did that happen exactly? He's always been a bit of a doofus in combat.

During Volume 6. That's what the scaling is now however if I'm not mistaken there's still an ongoing discussion at the moment.

Nico-v11 said:
During Volume 6. That's what the scaling is now however if I'm not mistaken there's still an ongoing discussion at the moment.
I wonder if they randomly increased Jaune's power like a dozen times just so he can keep up with team RWBY during the mech fight, I guess we'll see if he's consistently 8-B during volume 7 or if he returns back to 8-C.

Nah he scales directly to them based on power. So if they go up he goes up unless something really contradicts it.

The RWBY profiles are still similar to before right? If so, then its all g. If there are some changes, they should probably be mentioned.

AnonymousBlank said:
The RWBY profiles are still similar to before right? If so, then its all g. If there are some changes, they should probably be mentioned.
Pyrrha apparantly scales to Vol.4-5 Ruby for impressing Mercur. However, unlike Vol.4-5 Ruby, she wasn't able to 1 shot Nevermores, so she should actually be calced lower

Jaune scales above Vol.4-5 Ruby by a lot due to Vol.6, and Vol.7 might give even better feats

So the difference in AP is still quite large

Schnee One said:
Now the AP gap is negligible and Pyrrha wrecks in everything
Jaune scales to Qrow somewhat in terms of AP and speed

So he should have a considerable advantage in stats

I also changed it to Vol.7

well that's true plus a skill gap and hax could defeat our blond nero, girl who was hit by the snap of thanos but was actually Cinder fall FRA

Back