• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaspers , FR , and Witch

If no one wants to read through the respect thread section, I'll summarize it real quick :

- As of Captain Britain Issue 50 , instead of a 2-A Multiverse, due to the Matrix being anchored on every plane of reality and another statement on every plane of reality being their Omniverse the Multiverse/Omniverse became High 1-B post Issue 50

- Franklin's original reasons for being 2-A was Captain Britain's comics. The ones you guy validated to cause him to be 2-A was Britain related However, this makes High 1-B Franklin much more consistent and a high possibility

- Worthy to note all the Multiverse/Omniverse Threats appeared in Captain Britain post Issue 50... So they scale to Captain Britain's Multiverse post issue 50, which is officially High 1-B now ( Jaspers, Witch , FR ) .

- Franklin's only direct statements of being able to destroy the Multiverse and being a danger to the Omniverse... Both feats/statements directly involved Captain Britain post Issue 50.

- Also Jasper's feat just got a buff now... As well as Witch due to both if them being stated to he able to destroy Captain Britain's Multiverse post issue 50 .

Hopefully I did this justice. Is there any questions ? Like I said, even if this is accepted. " 2-A, possibly High 1-B " for his tier has always been my goal. Never "1-A"

An hour later... Let me explain more detailed [ For simplicity, no scans will be provided to things i believe you already know . However, due note i have MORE than enough scans to prove this. I already found 4-5 scalable High 1-B feats just in Issue 50 . ] :

- With a portion of the Matrix found in Britain, who Merlyn and Roma are far superior to, Meggan and Britain [ during Captain Britain I , Issue 50. They even stated on panel that all alternate universe are on one dimensional level/plane, AKA the fourth dimension, which obviously means the other planes are all the other higher-dimensions, hence High 1-B .YES !!! ] swept through all the infinite planes of reality and removing all the incarnations / versions of the Citadel from it. A similar feat to what Phoenix did, which was puublically recognized as a High 1-B feat by Matt and Ant, our best comic experts here for Marvel [ i trust their word better than anyone elses , and them stating it is High 1-B helped me out with this, because it made this work so much easier ] . We know that the Matrix is High 1-B casually, and obviously now know it [ the Multiverse/Omniverse ] is canonically High 1-B for Britain's Multiverse.

- Merlyn is likely far stronger or at least comparable to Britain's Matrix w/o amp from Matrix [ They even flat out stated on panel he could've fixed the Matrix and every plane of reality with his own power on panel . He even viewed this as nothing more than a game he can manipulate... Yeah. Merlyn's crazy powerful even without the Matrix ] , yet was overpowered by 238 Jaspers. 238 Jaspers was also called a threat to him . Also post-issue 50, he viewed the Multiverse as a tool he can manipulate, meaning he is very casually High 1-B

- Fury and 238 Jasper's fight destroyed Merlyn as collateral damage

- 616 Jaspers who was stated to be stronger than 238 Jaspers [ and a threat to the Omniverse, and being able to destroy it at many points in Britain post issue 50, meaning he is likely High 1-B ] , was revived by a portion of the Chaos Wave. Jaspers described it as an incomprehensible power, meaning it is ludicrously above him.

- Scarlet Witch and Child FR are treated as equals by Cyclops [ Who had Omniscience w/ Phoenix Force , plus saw the entire signatures when they were scanned previously, meaning he outright knows they are comparable ]... And they are at the very least comparable to Jaspers.

Ant wanted me to explain how this makes sense in context for Franklin Richards. Contextually, Franklin being a danger / being able to destroy the Multiverse makes sense based on his portrayal in Britain's comics :

{ They sent the entire Britain Corps after him, threatened to destroy the prime/most important timeline [Earth-616] if his powers weren't sealed right away [ similar scenario to the Omniversal Threat Jaspers , who is treated now as High 1-B rather than 2-A ] , Roma stating he can destroy everything [ When previosuly she viewed every plane in the Omniverse in the Citadel , contradicting Universal levels completely, and heavily implying he can destroy every plane of reality, otherwise Roma stating that makes no sense ] , Madam's Gem cracking by a very casual psychic scream [ the kid did this as a result of crying to himself, meaning he did this feat subconsciously/extremely casually ] from Franklin [ Even going out to say " That is IMPOSSIBLE " ] when it was fine at many High 1-B levels during and after Issue 50 involving the Multiverse within Captain Britain , as it turns out she was there , and sent Eternity and Infinity to examine him to prove how serious they were .}

You can ask Matthew to comment here if you wish, but I tend to see your attempts to find absolute coherence, within something as ridiculously inconsistent as Marvel, and taking figures of speech completely literally, as ultimately futile. We should preferably go by Franklin's explicit feats.

I appreciate your concern and warning simultaneously. Anyways, while I see your point, like you, I can't stand when I see something such as the vast amount of inconsistencies within Marvel . I want to finish this... I am almost as tired as you are involving this subject. And I believe I can if Matt accepts this... We can finally move on. This feat however has no complication, no second guessing, the scaling is simple , nothing complicated. It's " simple and clean " ( Cross is gonna hurt me for that KH reference ) ...

You can call him. I tried, but he didn't answer.

Sorry for second post, but my phone won't let me edit : " Figures if Speech " . They are literally talking about every plane if reality, even saying the 4-D plane contains all the alternate universes ( Which is not only in Vsbattles accurate , but also abides by our standards ) . They definitely didn't mean these feats as just a " Figure of Speech "

I will ask Matthew. I do not have the energy to sift through your posts anymore. My apologies.

It depends on if Matthew is willing to deal with this or not. We are both tired of your Marvel posts in general.

Sorry, but they have simply taken up too much time in general, as they are very repetitive.

It's fine Ant . I had a idea how Matt was gonna react before i even typed it up. It's sad we've been doing it for that long that i can almost tell your reactions and rebuttals, like a pre recorded message . There isn't anythhing wrong with your arguments and rebuttals , but well.. As you put it, it's repetitive . I wanted this one to end it... Which is the only reason i dug up all of the info i now have regarding Captain Britain's / Excalibur's Multiverse actually being High 1-B as opposed to 2-A . I would've ignored it otherwise. It would clear up two of Franklin's feats that are 2-A , making them High 1-B , which leads only one feat that is actually 2-A he has, which is fighting off the revision wave .

Well, it is up to Matthew if he wants to handle this. I do not have the energy anymore.

Well it appears that this time you've brought a variety of scans to the table so that's great. I personally feel like this could possibly warrant "High 1-B" but it depends on what Matthew and Antvasima think since they are far more knowledgeable on Marvel.

Normally I would try to evaluate this. Unfortunately, it always takes so much time and energy to repeatedly straighten out Seed's many dense and cluttered misunderstandings, that I do not have the energy to do so anymore.

Unfortunately, he seems too tired of Seed to even bother to reply at this point.

@Julian thank you once again. I feel that way too, but it depends on Matthew.

@Ant Okay, looking back at what i posted before, I understand. I understand that before, but this is now. I made sure that these scans were as straightforward as possible. I also going to try to not be "ridiculous" or anything i did before. You're looking at a different Seed. I regret not being this way before, but mistakes, even prolonged ones, tend to happen.

Well, I am very tired and busy, so again, it depends on Matthew. Othervise we will simply have to close this, and you will have to expect the same result whenever you post another Marvel thread. So it is better if you simply follow your repeated instructions to completely avoid Marvel in the future.

Is there a scan that confirms or shows the Otherworld (realm guarded by captain britian) to being apart of the Marvel Multiverse?

Okay. I will ask Matthew again, but you have to promise that will be the last time, and then you avoid the subject permanently.

@Matthew

I think that Seed has agreed to make this his last Marvel thread or blog. (If not, we will probably have to start deleting them.)

Anyway, I would appreciate if you could take the time to go through this, a last time.

I did agree @Ant . Okay... @Matt ... One . Last . Time . Okay... Here we go ! I will be going over 6 scans here and one statement .

- The first instance of " Every plane of reality " being apart of Captain Britain's / Excalibur's Multiverse/Omniverse . Both Ant and Matt identified this type of feat as High 1-B before, it was in the Phoenix thread.

- Second Instance : Matrix connnects to every plane of reality, and once it's affected, all the planes are.

- Third Instance : Implications all the alternate universes are part of one plane, contradicting the feat being 2-A. Also a confirmation it wasn't the alternate universes they were fixing, but rather the planes of reality .

- Fourth Instance : Confirmation they saved all the infinite planes of reality. Also proof Ant wanted a while ago that Meggan absorbed a 2-A or above power before.

- Fifth [ @Amitty asked for this one ] : Implication Merlyn is above the amp Britain received by tapping into his internal Matrix powers.

- Sixth : @Amitty and @Mattperhaps Matthew can answer your question best. But, it's implied it's within the Marvel Multiverse. Albeit, there is a statement about the Citadel that makes me question that : "from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can view events on every Plane of the Omniverse" . This is supported by the Fifth scan, as he was viewing everything that was taking place like a chessboard game... Literally .

Franklin was stated to be able to destroy the Multiverse by Roma in Captain Britain's Handbook, as well as a danger to the Omniverse in another. It's on my respect thread, plus you've seen it already. I don't believe i have to show it again.

It depends entirely on whether or not Matthew has the energy to deal with this.

Me and Matthew are probably the only people here who are sufficiently knowledgeable about Marvel. It is extremely hard to get a coherent picture of, given the sheer amount of chaotically intersecting storylines.

Crap. Ant.. Can you at least look at one of the scans ( the first one perhaps ) and tell me based on that ? You don't need to see the whole thing, but I am pretty desperate right now.

I am extremely busy in general, and will go to bed now, and your threads always take a lot of time to straighten out.

Matthew generally has more free time than I do though. I could ask him again.

I respect you like a mentor/brother/friend Matthew... But unless i am sorely mistaken, i am somewhat positive [ feel free to tell me the opposite if you believe this is false ] that you have free time currnetly, as you are pretty active on the wiki currently . Also, once you accept the feats as they are [ Whether 2-A or High 1-B, but they are more pointing towards High 1-B than 2-A here ] then we can get into the stuff such as Witch and Jaspers, because both are key factors power wise to this Multiverse. For the sake of your and everyone's time here though, if you wish, you just need to read 1-3 scans, not all 6-7 . Or you can read all of them, but i want to give you the easy way out since you are tired of my threads.

Also, there was a previous thread you failed to enact your judgement- i mean evaluate it. It was the Parallax/Time Trapper thread here . I didn't want this thread to end up like that one, so i am bumping it every few hours to make sure it doesn't end up like it.

Whenever you have time ofcourse, if i am a bit impateint, forgive me.

Back