• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaspers , FR , and Witch

It will likely take a while for Matthew to get the time, interest, and energy to handle this.

"I respect you like a mentor/brother/friend Matthew.."

Please, no need to be so dramatic.

Both Ever and I actually want to research Jaspers and Wanda.

@Ant... I did think of that . That's why i said int he post [ Please correct me if i am wrong about that ]

@Matt Oh... Then I respect you still Matthew. I meant it.

I have had a genuine interest in the Hex Woman myself . I do have quite a few scans for Witch, but almost none for Jaspers, but quite a few for Merlyn, who Jaspers scales to. It's weird...

A day ago... so Christmas Eve Bump.

Okay, this one may surprise you all. It's a feat from someone you should know - Scarlet Witch and her Chaos Wave. It's a feat i didn't even know, and according only to the vsbattles search history, nobody on this site knew either, until earler on yesterday. I was like- OMG I have to tell you guys. Sorry about it being so long, but with feats like these, you have to give them ample examination.

Anyways, let's go over these scans one at a time... carefully and dissect all the important tidbits from them, sucking them dry . I am sorry.. I am very excited at what i saw. Before we get into it, this scan confirms the following scans involved the Chaos Wave [ Would this be Conceptual Manipulation ? ] .

-The First Sca confirms that it's definiitely the Otherworld that is the location . We definitely know that it connects to all of creation. Sidereal string is confusing... So i will ignore that part. However, a statement here that one cannot ignore " It is the End, My Love. Of All There Is, Was , or Will Ever Be ! " . Whatever she supposedly saw, it had the ability to end all creation. Considering this is Captain Britain's Multiverse, that alone is scary enough.

- Second Scan : She's Attuned to all of creation basically. We also see the "Wave" going through and destroying Otherworld . Poor Britain Corps... They definitely weren't ready . Keep in mind that Otherworld is both beyond and within every plane of reality simultaneously , so it even reaching the Otherworld is actually very impressive.

-Third Sca : We see the Chaos Wave tearing apart the Otherworld, along with a very interesting statement . " Time and Space, our Every Perception of Reality -- Is Defined -- Governed --- By What we Called Natural Laws . They provide the Foundation and Structure for our very Existence. Now, imagine them totally stripped away. No more boundaries --- What quantum physicists calll Branes --- Between the Dimensions " . Seeing Branes, and having no idea what it meant, i went to look it up in relation to higher-dimensions. What made me both happy and scared... It's the particles that makes a would be barrier that separate higher-dimensions, in relation to quantum physicists, which is directly in that scan . That literally means Scarlet Witch's Wave is affecting all the dimensions , and her destroying all the branes should be High 1-B in relation to not only the Captain Britain Corps, but Marvel as a whole, as i have seen that every plane of reality , or all higher-dimensions is immediately High 1-B .

- Fourth Sca : Implying she is somewhat messing with Casuality, albeit i am unsure if it counts as Casuality Manipulation ...

-Fifth Sca : Roma is wrecked here. Notice the quote " Her power is all her title is implied to be " . She was once called the " Lord of the Otherworld " , " Omnigod of the Omniverse " [ Merlyn, whose title is the exact same as Roma's, because she inherited his job ] , implying she has vast control over it and everything going on around it . This is pretty consistent with my previous post of scans, in which i address this.

- Sixth Sca : Preferably the most hype inducing one that made me leave the computer and return. " All the Dimensions crash into one suddenly " implying all the higher-dimensions crashed together into one singular plane suddenly, meaning it didn't take long, so it wasn't a lowballing feat because.

- Seventh Scan[ish ] : According to the offical Marvel website, they describe her Chaos Wave as warping ALL of the Marvel Universe . So that means her Wave is likely High 1-B anyways..

- Eighth Scan : You know that scan that said Boundless Multiverse, that was universally accepted by many people to be a High 1-B statement [ I, Julian, Matt, and Ant all took part of that conversation and agreed it defiintely was High 1-B ] ? Well, Captain Britain's Multiverse connects to it most definitely . That "Boundless Multiverse" statement took place in the Abraxas comics. Roma was an explicit part of those comics , even referring to Eternity as " All of Time " while holding an Abraxas figure, proving that she is definitely knowledgable on who he is .

I'll talk about Jaspers tomorrow . Keep in mind Scarlet Witch , Jim Jaspers , and Franklin Richards are implied to be complete equals [ All three were dealt with by the Celestial Nullifier, All three were described as "too powerful to ignore" by Roma { Franklin had the statement first in his Multiverse statement . This is actually pretty uber considering it's implied she observes Infinite-D beings, considering they observe all the higher-dimensions and every plane of reality . So they are "too powerful to ignore" in comparison to infinite-D beings ...} , and many more ]

I was told to put scans, not explanations a while ago . I will place scans as requested , but obviously some of them require a 1-2 , perhaps 3 sentence explanation concerning context, because it will take me too long to post scans involving context .

Do keep in mind that while i believe this is correct, it isn't consistent enough for a solid ranking [ but what marvel character isn't inconsistent ] , hence my fair lowball as this , that encompasses all the arguments and treats them all as consistently inconsistent . If this gets accepted, feel free to tone it down to make it more "fitting" :

At least Low 2-C ( Stated to be a Universal Shaper, treats the Universe and everything within it as ants and toys does to a human [ Ant ratio implies he is Millions times stronger then Low 2-C's ] , is comparable to the Celestials, who treated Kubik, a Universal Level+ who works of levels of power unimaginable to another Universal Level+ , as weaker than several orders of magnitude ), possibly 2-A ( Stopped the Revision Wave and said to have created it by accident. Comparable to Celestials, who split the Universe into the Multiverse , which is treated consistently as infinite in size . Hurt the Celestials, which neither the Infinity Gauntlet or Ultimate Nullifier even affected. Even as a child, subconscously overrided Man-Things's RW resistances, in which he point blank resisted the Ultimate Nullifier with no difficulty ) or High 1-B ( Revived and summoned Multi-Eternity and Multi-Infinity from the Abraxas Arc according to Valeria , both which were referred to be a Boundless Multiverse . Revived and amped Earth 616 Galactus to be able to harm Abraxas, who embodies the destruction of the Boundless Multiverse. Can destroy Captain Britain's Multiverse, which has 5 portrayals of "Every Plane of Reality" which is treated as an Infinite-Dimensional Feat , even one as recent as 2011-2013 , as including "Every Plane of Reality" . Shpuld be at least as strong as the Infinity Gauntlet, and it was regarded as far less of a threat than Child and Adult Franklin. Said weapon using only its Power Gem [ Which Franklin via scaling is much much stronger than ] got it's powers from the ends of infinity , and can manipulate the very concept of infinity inany way he chooses . Can defeated the In-Betweener as a child , who according to the guidebooks is unaffected by the power of the gems period . Due to his manipulation of the Nexus , Child Franklin should be treated as far far superior to the Nexus of All Realities from Strangetales, in which it destroyed all dimensions, timelines, and every plane of reality and was able to recreate it effortlessly . Said Nexus is far superior to Ted Salis, who kept all planes of reality, dimensions, and timelines in-tact by viewing it as a dream would . Basically even at that stage, Daydreamers Franklin, is casually well beyond the Nexus , who is well beyond Ted Salis, who viewed all planes of reality , all dimensions and timelines as a dream. Even when drastically weakened than he is now , is far stronger than Hyperstorm , who can banish people from every plane of reality , which said feat is treated as Infinite-Dimensional by a similar Ultimate Nullifier feat , and even when drastically weakened resisted Oblivion's Realm . Should be at least as strong as the Death Seed Celestials, who destroyed the First Firmament and kept up with Lifebringer Galactus, a entity who can fight on the highest plane and survive in the Outside, a Outerversal realm that does harm you as you stay too long [ Ignoring Thanos' Outlier ] . .They even state an issue later his full power is far from his psionic potential,literally a month after his encoutner and statement of being far stronger than Hyperstorm and being able to duplicate what occured when being severely weakened , in which he unlocked later on, such as his fight witht he Celstials and further training , so his current full power is no where near the full power he has. Basically Fully Powered Franklin Post-Training >>>>>> >>>>>> >>> Franklin Pre-Training Full Power >>>>>>>>>Franklin Pre-Training Heavily Restricted >>>>> Fully Powered Hyperstorm ] . Onslaught effortlessly stomped Captain Britain's Phoenix Force [ With Franklin's Powers ] , which that variation of Phoenix Force was always treated as a High 1-B due to " Every Plane of Reality " and defeating Captain Britain, who was harnessing the power of the Matrix plus Otherworld Merlyn in their encounter [ Both implied High 1-B powers as portrayed below with scans ] , . We also know that Captain Britain held back the very same Phoenix from Captain Britai, whose only portrayal power wise is every plane of reality . Both Jaspers and Scarlet Witch both scale immeasurably above him, and Child Franklin is a comparable threat level by Roma to both Jaspers and Scarlet Witch ( All three : Too powerful to ignore, directly required her intervention, all three threatened to use the Nullifier, all three was willing to destroy the universe / space it originated to achieve the goal of defeat, all three above Merlyn and Roma... I mean it goes on and on, they are outright comparable... Witch and Franklin are more comparable to each other than Jaspers ) . Thusly, he should at the very least scale to that Phoenix ) / " 2-A, possibly High 1-B " :

Captain Britain's " Every Plane of Reality " / " High 1-B '" Feats :

- The Famous Phoenix Feat involving Every plane of Reality comes from Captain Britai

- The Tower Omniverse, which has access / is connected to every plane of existence

- When it { Energy Matrix } shrinks, it collapses all the planes of reality together

- Meggan with amp from Captain Britain's Power , destroys the Tower on every plane of reality

- From this venue , the Guardian of Reality can view events on every plane of the Omniverse/Multiverse

-Branes being used for DImesnions without Universal being implicated , implying " all dimensions " equals " All Higher-Dimensions "

Pan-Dimensional Captain Britai

- Once upon a time, there was a reluctant hero named Captain Britain , champion of not only his homeland Earth, but also of the pan-dimensional realm of Otherworld

- Only she { Meggan } can claim the Pan-Dimensional power of the Beyond

Roma connecting to other affairs involving Franklin

- Roma in Abraxas Arc, showing Abraxas was a threat to the Multiverse/Omniverse , which is recognized above as High 1-B , as well as the " Boundless Multiverse / Everything in Existence, Fate of All " they are all interconnected.

Franklin's Portrayal of 2-A / High 1-B [ Since Low 2-C you guys already know about ]

- Said to be capable of wiping out the Captain Britain's Multiverse

- When heavily suppresed by his father in a former issue [ To compare, Reed Richards thought he lowered his power from a Low 2-C to a 10-C according to one scan, meaning his power literally was diminished by two degrees of infinity ] , Frankln was stated to be stronger / more powerful than a guy who has the exact same feat as the UN's erasure of all planes of reality, which was publically recognized as High 1-B by not only you two .

- Summoned the Boundless Multiverse [ Abraxas Arc ] Multi-Eternity, with Valeria based on these two scans showing context . This sca even implying it was really Franklin who did it, rather than Valeria AND Frankli .

-The version Franklin summoned had the ability to harm Abraxas , the exact equal and opposite of the Boundless Multiverse Multi-Eternity.

- Onslaught with Franklin's Powers effortlessly stomped Captain Britain's Phoenix Force, which is consistently portrayed as an "every plane of reality" powerhouse, AKA High 1-B
Villians who scales to Franklin's High 1-B high-end

- Onslaught Arc Franklin, the one who wasn't even trained yet by Adult Franklin ,was confirmed to be the most powerful Mutant at the time , which would put him above the aforementioned Mutants anyways.

- Onslaught : HIs first appeareance takes place a bit after Hyperstorm, one issue later directly after Charles/Onslaught stating Franklin's superiority to Hyperstorm . In a retelling of the events, Onslaught is stated to be comparable to him. Technically would get the tier because he had his powers.. Effortlessly stomped Captain Britain's Phoenix Force [ With Franklin's Powers ] , which that variation of Phoenix Force was always treated as a High 1-B powerhouse .

That should be it.

I shall make a new thread to revise the changes i'd like to make... This one, due to having too much stuff in it, will only serve as a reference point to the scans. Otherwise... DELETED.

Back