• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason vs An Old Man

Superior hacks like Memory, telekinesis, telepathy, parrylize Indudement, Necromancy, Superior Regen, range, His feats should be physically stronger. On par at the very least. Likely superior durability, and intelligence advantage

GG jason. But Tall Man should take this.

Screwing with someone's memory can effect them in a fight. Wether it's manipulation of them, or removing of them. It can confuse opponents.

Telepathy just makes sure Jason isn't getting any surprises or thoughts that Tall man wouldn't know to do. And can give him information that would be important

Necromancy. Raises the dead. The dead attack Jason. Overwhelmed and then GG

Ways to counter that.

1. Paralyze him and incapacitate

2. Destroy the heart

3. BFR him with teleportation or Dimension stuff.

With his intelligence + telepathy + Clairvoyance. I believe he would figure out to do so

I wouldn't know completely. I'm going off of page alone. And with those kinds of skills, his intellgince, plus his powers probably giving him the knowledge. Destroying the heart is probably very likely gonna happen. Or paralyzingly him.

And Jason doesn't open with mind control. He doesn't try and get people to eat his heart right off the bat. That's a last resort in case he is gonna die. But like I said above. Tall man probably would destroy the heart or paralyze him.

Also no idea. Maybe it was in a special manor or something

The Tall Man has Acausality Type 3, giving him thousands (Albeit not infinite) second chances. Jason's posession only works if you eat his heart, something The Tall Man will not do.

Well. Wouldn't Mind Control technically be Jason's win condition. Cause it's possession? Would The other Tall Mans still come? Maybe. Not sure. If not, then yea. Stomp. Hadn't honestly considered that power

If he doesn't destroy the heart in time, it would: cause 0 resistance to mind hacks. And technically it's something Jason can always do. Just not gonna be an opener. Or something he would try in time. A simple unlikely but still non the less win condition

Back