• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees vs Xenomorph

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B

speed equalized

battle takes place in a fores at night time and it's raining

win via death, incap, or KO SBA

Xenomorph: 3 (Christian Higdon) (Ionliosite) (The Wright Way)

Jason Voorhees: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Shadow Child's Reaper)

JasonRenderReplacement
Xenomorph

VS

In that case, preeetty sure the Xeno has this.

Acid is gonna be a killer here and Jason has nothing to prevent that. Also, Jason's weapon won't save him here.

I'm going to be "that guy" here. I actually think this could lead to inconclusive more times than not. Jason could just cut the Xenomorph in half, punch tgrough it's head, etc. but would have to avoid getting acid on vital placea. On tge other hand the Xenomorph probably could just tongue pierce through Jason's head multiple times, stab with tail multiple times, or maybe rip him in half. Though I gues he could do the same. But is kind of seems like if Jason is to win he'd just have to avoid acid but with his weapon that could be a problem. So every fatal wound sprays acid. Though his regen might be enough to at least hold it off for a decisive win.

Back