• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jasdevi vs Ryuko Matoi

Ryuko easily take this, there's likely nothing on Jasdevi arsenal that Matoi cannot regenerate and adapt from it, she can also become more stronger the more she is close to death. Useless Jasdevi try to materialize a anti-regen weapon, i don't see him winning.

Ryuko with 9/10 diff.

/\ Severely underestimating Jasdevi's materialization ability.

He reduced a guy to a complete pile of blood and he only kept fighting because even with his body utterly destroyed, he kept on fighting as blood alone. Jasdevi still stalemated the guy after he became stronger time and again, despite already being town level from the start of the match and attacking Jasdevi with his weakness.

Unless Ryuko has fought anyone as blood alone in this key without her body, going "Jasdevi cannot get past her regen" is not going to fly.

He can also make himself completely invisible while also materializing different weapons, attacks and concealing himself. He took many Town Level characters at once even in base. This match is as close as it gets.

I don't think that invinsibility would be useful, she already fought someone with that abilitie.

Also, if he was capable to make a guy a pool of blood like that, would not this mean that when he notice Ryuko's healing factor he would try to do the same thing, i can go either way.

What is the limit of his matter materalization?

Just to make sure: The point I was making is that either side could take it (and whoever wins, will probably have a notable level of difficult in doing that).

And indeed, Ryuko fought Inumuta so she could still fight Jasdevi even if invisible, most likely. The point is that both sides will be needing their abilities a lot - for example, Ryuko can probably deal with his shockwave emission with her own willpower, or the same way she dealt with Nonon's sound.

Complete (TL;DR below):

Jasdevi fought Krory who started at Town level in a prolonged match where Krory used something very much like Ryuuko becoming stronger the closer she is to death - each time he drank blood he also got a massive boost, making the match closer and closer, until the point where Jasdevi actually prevented him from getting another boost by beating him up severely, then trapping him within an Iron Maiden. Krory proceeded to fight only as blood, gained Regenerationn, logia-like intangibility and became even stronger by draining more blood from him. Jasdevi managed to stalemate him as blood only, in that gigantic blast were both were incapacitated.

TL;DR:

Jasdevi is used to fighting characters that start at town level and grow stronger as well as being capable of stalemating a character who can fight and regenerate while being only blood, after a prolonged battle.

His materialization is mostly what's on his profile under his skills. Either generating blasts or more commonly generating energy stars that trap his foes in place, electrocute them and/or explode. He can also materialize things such as an Iron Maiden or summon enemies for their opponents to fight such as when he materialized the main antagonist of the series (but that is restricted here).

I see, then i change my vote to Jas with mid diff. If he is capable to incapacite and stalement people with low-high regen in a daily basis, then he should not have problems with someone with a much weaker one.

Voting Ryuko due to her skills and flight allowing her to maintain distance more easily

also much better range, and since she can fly she can get that range even with speed equalized.

FateAlbane said:
/\ Like this.

Any of his attacks can create a energy star that traps the opponent and eletrocutes them.

It can also be used to crush them like was shown between two energy stars. Plus he can materialize an Iron Maiden but I think that is less effective than the stars.

Back