• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Japanese Reinhard vs Chinese Reinhard

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Both have Spears withs 3 essentials things: Counter-Strike Aim Hacks, Gotta Go Gast tier Speed and One Shot-One Kill.

Both are called Monarch.

3-A Key is more likely as that's the only way for them to compare their Spears.

Japanese Reinhard

Chinese Reinhard
Reinhard Heydrich
The Bad Boy with the Raw Spear.

Xue Ying Manga Render
The Good Boy with the Raw Spear.

They can't truly fight, well they can on their 3-A key but Kemono-dono will become 1-A.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Seeing this on F & G board, i'm disappointed :v
I don't want to step on that minefield called Chaos Was (Khorne would be proud) that happened when I did Meng Hao vs Rimuru.

I may make this one serious in the future, idk.

Does 3A have any feats to compet with Xue Ying though?

Uhhhhh....

I meant does Reinhard's 3A key has any feat to contend with Xue

my only hint...does anyone know about japan and china like way back before like around ww2 era?

Yeah fit the pieces

It's on fun and games thread. The only way I can see it for Xue Ying is for him to Soul/Mind hax him which is also his first move or to blitz him but Kemono-Dono has Infinite Speed so, low chance.

Immortalgodd said:
Does 3A have any feats to compet with Xue Ying though?
Masada 3-A's aren't even real 3-A's.

Mercurius is only 3-A for ***** and giggles, harming that form of his does less than nothing.

Yakou Madara has 1-A immortality, 1-A summons and can kinda just, walk to 1-A space or something, he also has 1-B barriers. All on the 3-A key.

Tenma Sukuna and Tenma Ootake are full of 1-A resistances and I think they can go 1-A whenever they want. Again, 3-A just to lol at you.

And Monarch on that key has 1-A lawhax and 1-A immortality. He also ******* sneezes and turns 1-A...

So yeah, they are like tourists on a third-world country.

That's why I made the thread on Fun and Games as I just want carefree debate or discussions.

Masada 3-A's aren't even real 3-A's.

Mercurius is only 3-A for ***** and giggles, harming that form of his does less than nothing.

Yakou Madara has 1-A immortality, 1-A summons and can kinda just, walk to 1-A space or something, he also has 1-B barriers. All on the 3-A key.

Tenma Sukuna and Tenma Ootake are full of 1-A resistances and I think they can go 1-A whenever they want. Again, 3-A just to lol at you.

And Monarch on that key has 1-A lawhax and 1-A immortality. He also ******* sneezes and turns 1-A...

So yeah, they are like tourists on a third-world country.

That's why I asked it. They are basically all 1A so that 3A is made just for stomps.

just good old shinza. They are in that tier in name only but some ability is 1-A in reality keks or at least top of the verse

Shiza is pretty OP in general. Even random mooks probably have some type of reality warping and soul manip somewhere

Back