• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jane Foster- Valkyrie addition

I am afraid that it isn't quite good enough. Please ask here for help instead:

It seems like you did.

I asked again, but we can use the original unrendered image in the meantime.

Okay. Thank you.

Don't we have enough available information to determine a variable tier for her?

Okay. Thank you.

Don't we have enough available information to determine a variable tier for her?
That day, during the discussion, we decided to stick with her Thor attack potency. In Valkyrie, her power varies, and the amount of striking force is passively determined by the weapon. So varies or writing as powerful as the opponent could be done.

I can't read the whole thread because of limited time, so I will just reply to the original post and the ones I disagree with.

draws blood from an unprepared Odin - Thor #13
There are few problems with this, for example, Cates has a terrible sense of scaling, so we can leave this out as the other evidence is sufficient enough (until Odin gets a new key).

There is this one statement where she says, "one of the gifts of the Valkyrior -- fast travel to the Asgardian Halls of the dead". But personally, I believe she doesn't actually travel there but only teleports and what we see is only a streak of yellow lighting - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1
Agree with teleportation

Seems like teleportation to me rather than BFR

Space-Reality Manipulation
Space manip seems fine, reality is flowery language

Non-Physical Interaction
Imo should be mentioned that it doesn't apply to her directly, but her weapon, but seems fine.

Rest seems fine at a glance

Confluctor seems to make sense. Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here please?

Well, Confluctor should also be fully capable of properly applying this revision.

Actually my revision was putting a note on the pages not to use the High 6-C for debates and apparently that's not what we're doing

Yes, that is another revision entirely. It still needs to be done at some point though, but we first need to decide what the note should say.

No I mean like that's barely a revision and apparently ya'll wanted me to do something else which is confusing

Okay. Sorry about that then.

It is quite important though.

Is somebody experienced willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Is the original post updated with suggested changes?
I didn't notice your message till now. And, to answer your question, I did update the original post's suggestions. In the end, only what Confluctor proposed needs to be modified (cutting reality manipulation, bfr needs to be removed as that was still the form of dimensional travel)

Alright, let me know when it's done. Got a bit of time, so could apply it today.
It's done actually. You can just remove the part with reality manipulation and BFR. I could have updated that myself like I told that day but my computer is broken and for this month I'm using mobile to access site

I believe it's done. Let me know if anything is wrong.

The statistics might need some rework, but we have to wait and see how she fares against other characters later down the line.

Back