• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jane Foster- Valkyrie addition

The weapon she wields, Undrjarn, has now fused with her. This enables her to react with the appropriate force at the appropriate time. That is why we have seen her fight low-tier opponents and then suddenly be able to harm Odin and Thor-level beings after a few issues. This is entirely dependent on the Undrjarn and how much it is amplifying her - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1
EKM3deJ.jpg

She stuns Rakkva possessed Thor and makes a cut on his arms - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #9
yRj3qzY.jpg
KMqDuCY.jpg

Knocks out Bullseye. He was amped by Dragonfang here - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #2
Pr2UIwf.jpg

draws blood from an unprepared Odin - Thor #13

G2NZij9.jpg

Lifting Class - At least 5 - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1
radulqz.jpg

Speed
She doesn't have any impressive speed accomplishments on her own. We can only power scale her with Bullseye and Thor because she fought both of them and perfectly matched them.

There is this one statement where she says, "one of the gifts of the Valkyrior -- fast travel to the Asgardian Halls of the dead". But personally, I believe she doesn't actually travel there but only teleports and what we see is only a streak of yellow lighting - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1
RduPa9U.jpg

This is what the new Valkyrie profile will look like If this gets accepted (not counting speed, attack potency)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Saksham_Gopal/sandbox3

Listing abilities here:

BFR
Valkyrie sends Grim Reaper to Valhalla - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #5

Information Analysis
With Death Stare - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #6 & Valkyrie: Jane Foster #7

Extrasensory Perception
Can see souls, invisible beings (Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1) and the fate of a person (King in Black: Return of the Valkyries #1)

Reactive Evolution, Statistics Amplification
Undrjarn responds with the right force in the right situation - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #1

Enhanced Senses
Can hear headless corpses making sound (King in Black: Return of the Valkyries #1) and senses souls being torn Valkyrie: Jane Foster #9

Space-Reality Manipulation, Dimensional Travel
Takes Heimdall towards Journey into Mystery by carving her way through reality and space. (Valkyrie: Jane Foster #3) Travels with Sentry through the realm of consciousness which is devoid of time and space (King in Black: Return of the Valkyries #1)

Non-Physical Interaction
Restrains Rakkova a shadowy monster of anti-life - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #10

Forcefield creation
Creates shield to stop energy attacks, (Valkyrie: Jane Foster #5) Thor's lightning (Valkyrie: Jane Foster #9) and magic (Valkyrie: Jane Foster #4)

Limited Telepathy and sentience for weapon
Undrjarn commands Mr. Horse - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #5

Precognition
Death Stare reveals a person's fate, including their death - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #6

Resistance to

Pain Manipulation
Travels through the Anti-Tree, which inflicts unbearable suffering on every part of the psyche - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #3

Life Energy & Soul Manipulation
Resisted the demons that saps away the life force and kills the soul. Stops Rakkva Thor from draining her life force - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #8 & Valkyrie: Jane Foster #9

Sealing
Undrjarn can break magical seals - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #9

Deconstruction
Undrjarn halted the deterioration of her body caused by darkness. - Valkyrie: Jane Foster #10

Last edited:
We can probably somewhat scale her to normal Thor, but not to full-power Odin. Every time she stands up to him it is serious plot-induced stupidity. Also, Odin had given up his Odinforce to Thor at this point.

You need to insert the sources in the first post of this thread though. Otherwise it will be hard for others tl evaluate it.

You need to insert the sources in the first post of this thread though. Otherwise it will be hard for others tl evaluate it.
Is there any way the thread can be edited? I found this today that after one time posting they can't be edited or if you want I can make a detailed thread?

There should be edit buttons available at the bottom of your posts.

Note that Modern Odin is pretty much a 4-B, he’s needed a key about that for a while now.
I don’t think this qualifies as stat amping. Reactive Evolution is fine.
Limited Telepathy and sentience for weapon
Undrjarn commands Mr. Horse
This is just Animal Manipulation.
This is more like Clairvoyance than precog.

Everything I didn’t mention is prolly fine, but sources are needed for this to be accepted.

Note that Modern Odin is pretty much a 4-B, he’s needed a key about that for a while now.

I don’t think this qualifies as stat amping. Reactive Evolution is fine.

This is just Animal Manipulation.

This is more like Clairvoyance than precog.

Everything I didn’t mention is prolly fine, but sources are needed for this to be accepted.
I believe your comment was made before I added the assertions to the source. So far, I'm not opposed to your suggestion.

Reacting with the right force in the right situation sounds more like Reactive Power level than Reactive Evolution, as the latter involves both growing stronger and gaining new abilities/resistances.

As Tracer said above, that's animal manipulation.

Rest is fine, I guess.

If this change is made, her name should become Jane Foster (Marvel Comics).
I have made a sandbox to see how her profile will look like with chance. And there I added the image you asked to replace with Thor Jane Foster and now the profile looks much better than before. For now, I am waiting for the Valkyrie image to be rendered.

This is the sandbox

Last edited:
We can probably somewhat scale her to normal Thor, but not to full-power Odin. Every time she stands up to him it is serious plot-induced stupidity. Also, Odin had given up his Odinforce to Thor at this point.
If odin had given the odinforce up wouldn't it be fine to scale her to him since he'd be roughly comparable to Thor at that point

Last edited:
Maybe. We do not know for certain how powerful he is without it.
Her rating should not be tampered with, in my opinion. Her finest achievement here will be hurting Thor, which will get her the same stats as her Thor key. Aside from that, isn't it better if we add "varies" to her attack potency because it's up to the Undrjarn to determine how much power is required at any given time? She's fought everyone from street thugs to Thor, and the weapon has always determined her strength.
-------
Speed - Off with her facing and quickly defeating an amped Bullseye after going all out and fighting a possessed Thor, I couldn't find any solid scaling there for her. In my perspective, her numbers are the same as her Thor key, thus there are no modifications here. We might include teleportation because she has shown accessing the realm of the dead in an instant, but we don't witness her really flying there except for a yellow bolt of light. Very much like how Kamen Rider Evolt uses his teleportation to reach different nearby habitat planets.
--------

Changes in abilities -
  1. Reactive Evolution is fine so we will cut of statistic amplification
  2. In place of limited telepathy, animal manipulation is proposed
  3. And in place of precognition, Clairvoyance is proposed

I see. If his stats are unknown then we should probably stick to thor instead.
Probably, yes.
Her rating should not be tampered with, in my opinion. Her finest achievement here will be hurting Thor, which will get her the same stats as her Thor key. Aside from that, isn't it better if we add "varies" to her attack potency because it's up to the Undrjarn to determine how much power is required at any given time? She's fought everyone from street thugs to Thor, and the weapon has always determined her strength.
-------
Speed - Off with her facing and quickly defeating an amped Bullseye after going all out and fighting a possessed Thor, I couldn't find any solid scaling there for her. In my perspective, her numbers are the same as her Thor key, thus there are no modifications here. We might include teleportation because she has shown accessing the realm of the dead in an instant, but we don't witness her really flying there except for a yellow bolt of light. Very much like how Kamen Rider Evolt uses his teleportation to reach different nearby habitat planets.
--------

Changes in abilities -
  1. Reactive Evolution is fine so we will cut of statistic amplification
  2. In place of limited telepathy, animal manipulation is proposed
  3. And in place of precognition, Clairvoyance is proposed
So, a new key with the same statistics, but a different power set then? Or should we give her variable statistics, given that they canonically adapt to the level of her opponents?

Probably, yes.

So, a new key with the same statistics, but a different power set then? Or should we give her variable statistics, given that they canonically adapt to the level of her opponents?
I believe the variable statistics are acceptable. Given her power, her adaptation is severely hampered, and she adapts to the level of her opponent only to the point of neither exceeding nor receding from it. Because she isn't always 4B in her Valkyrie form, writing "varies" alongside her Valkyrie power statistics should be acceptable.

So a new key with variable statistics but a different power set is ok.

However, if you can come up with anything more realistic, it will be fine because this is my first time updating a character. Your approach will be more acceptable than mine.

Last edited:
Well, it seems better to add a tabber that includes an image of her as Thor and another as Valkyrie then.

Seems like reactive power level but depends on the situation.
Seems like future sight but still probably precognition due to able to see a person's fate and their death(something that literally happens in the future).

Seems like reactive power level but depends on the situation.

Seems like future sight but still probably precognition due to able to see a person's fate and their death(something that literally happens in the future).
Yeah I told that to Ant already

Back